Postby Novi » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:52 am

sobS LOUDLY
TAKE THEM
TAKE THEM BEFORE I GET TOO ATTACHED//shot

yeah
uh
this is an adopt
that I was really tempted to keep as a custom hurr

the contest is simple; how did s/he get that wolf pelt? I want a short story (less than 800 words) of how they obtained it. nothing that goes against CS rules, remember!!

here's a skeleton form to get you going;
Code: Select all
username:
name:

-you may add ONE piece of art if you'd like
-if you go a couple words over the limit, I won't count it against you. (In this case, "a couple" is ten or less.)

will end in about three weeks.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PSA #116 - OPEN

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:04 am

Ahh I can't blame you for loving her\him
username:
name: Lobo
story: (800 word limit)

Finishing after school.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⟡Gotcha⟡ » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 am

username:fandomstories239
name:GingerAle
story: (800 word limit) GingerAle was on vacation one day and decided to go for a hike at the nearby nature trail. She took one of the free map pamphlets and went on her way. As she went deeper into the woods she marked an X on a nearby tree to make sure she doent get lost and went on her way when a droplet of water fell on her snout. Looking up she saw gray clouds of thunder and it started to rain very heavily with thunder clasping and wind that could summon a hurricane right there and then. Ginger then looked for shelter and spotted a tree with a big gaping hole in its roots. She then went in the new found shelter, build camp ,ate,and then went to sleep.The next day was very warm and welcoming. Ginger woke up to be introduced to butterfly's and warm wet air. Ginger Smiled and packed camp and got ready to leave, when then she heard a faint whimper in the woods. Ginger scavenged in the woods to find a poor wolf that got hurt from a falling branch. Ginger immediately got rid of the branch and took the poor wolf to the wildlife center. The wolf's foot was then repaired and they have been friends ever since. :3 (Hope you don't get bored from reading this. I thought this out very well.)
(Words:247 not counting my little comment's)(oops didn't noticed it said wolf PELT sorry >3< so i'm just gonna say this:) As for the pelt: One day Ginger's best friend died and so to never forget the day's of there adventure's she made her wolf friend into a pelt and swore to never take it off.(Ya that's it.)
⟡Gotcha⟡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistig. » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:26 am

username: Why Not
name: Finley
story: (800 word limit)

Finley was an introvert. She didn't like people, nor did she trust them. She hardly trusted her own kind. After a few months she was left alone in a clearing out of the woods, with a medium sized house with gardens in the front yard and back yard. She became fond of the house, and she liked the little flowers in the gardens. One day, (about a week after she found the house) a girl stepped out. She looked at the creature, not even a second to stare into its amber eyes, it took off. It came back to the house, though, at night, and sometimes in the day. The girl had decided to start watching the creature through on of the houses' windows'. She watched it eat some things, play in the rain (it seemed to love rain), and just soak up sun. It was about a month (when she had the urge to have it and become friends with it) with bribing, 'training' and pushes forward that they became best friends, not being able to separate. She named her "Finley" , because she thought the title suited her. Rea and Finley have been together since that day, one year ago.
(word count - 232? Dang. I think it was that, sorry I'm not feeling the best)
Mistig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:08 pm

bump
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugar Buck » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:23 am

username:
• Think Logically ×
name:
Ambrea
-story-
A sheep in Wolves clothing
:
Once upon a time ago, Ambrea had a sweet sister. She was cheerful and loved to play is the woods. One day as her sister head out into the woods, Ambrea told her sister to be very careful of the creatures in the wild. Her sister nodded and of course skipped into the woods... But after a while, she didn't come back. Ambrea began to worry and her dear sister, so she went looking for her. She search high and low till she found a small cabin with and open door. She walked in and to her horror was her sister, torn apart. Amberas face drained of emotion and she dragged and axe that was by the door. She knew what the killer was, and so she found her, and took revenge... Even on the poor Wolves pups....
((Based on a YouTube animation I saw called a sheep in Wolves clothing and a brother Grimm version of little red ridding hood}}
Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gomi. » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:39 am

username: Lisa Kashnovi
name: Maya
story: Maya smiled as she heard her father walk through the door. "Daddy!" She yelped and ran over to him. "What did ya get what did ya get!?" She said excitedly, bouncing on her paws. Her father gave his warm, hearty laugh, and ruffled her hair. "Hey, my little bunny. Guess what? I got you your favorite." He held up the duck he just hunted. Maya was overjoyed. "Yay, yay, yay! Thank youuuuu!" She laughed and bounced into the house, as her father followed. "Daddy, what's that?" She asked, head cocked as she eyed a grey furry mass he was dragging behind him. He put his gun back on it's mount, and sighed. "This darned thing tried to take my goose." He growled. "Good for nothin' wolf made me waste a bullet." He handed her the goose. "Give this to your mother. I gotta take care of this vermin." He nudged the wolf. Maya's eyes widened. "D-did it ju-"
"Hurry up Maya. Your mother is going to the market soon." He said and walked away into the shed out back. Maya sighed and was about to walk away when she heard the front door close. "Oh great." She groaned. "Daddyyy! Mom already le-" Maya was cut off by the sound of snarling and her father screaming. "Daddy!" Maya shrieked and burst into the shed, but she was too late. The wolf, now awake, was cowering, blood covering her maw. She could see it in her eyes, it was afraid, confused, in pain. Maya didn't care anymore. She was stone cold, emotionless, yet drowning in sadness at the same time. Without a moment's hesitation, she ended it's life, and, for a reason she never knew, started crying, hysterically. Over the next day, the shed was her home. She never left, except to bury her dad, as she turned the wolf into a pelt. She put it on her back. "I'm sorry daddy. I should have told you. I-I should have..." She shook her head. And walked back into the house, collapsing onto the living room floor. "Mom" She panted, not bothering to get up. "I'm leaving tomorrow."
[355 words / 800 words]

Last bumped by gomi. on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:39 am.
gomi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me