Artist Burrito Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Legion Warrior #14- Won by wildfur2202

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:55 am

BurntPickle wrote:
Archives ;; Breeding ;; Fanclub ;; Roleplay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Legion Warrior, otherwise just known as a Warrior, is your standard looking wolf, and is a close relative of the Timber wolf. A Legion Warrior, however, has distinctively unique pelts. Their designs defy those of the natural wolf's patterns, often flaunting an assortment of colors and patterns that are seemingly impossible. These wolves are known for their high aggression and their unusually large packs. A pack of Legion Warriors can be in the hundreds, and their territories can stretch out into sizes that can compete with a small country. Legion Warriors are incredibly loyal, and very intelligent. They've taken the typical pack rankings and organized them into a system, even learning the wield as assortment of weapons. A few even know magic. A pack is usually controlled by a single Alpha, possibly with his or her mate. A Legion Warrior's diet is primarily carnivorous, and they tend to live in colder climates. They do not mate for life, and usually produce one or two offspring per breeding.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats;

Speed; 2
    Strength; 5
    Stamina; 5
    Agility; 2
    Bravery; 7
    Accuracy; 2
    Intelligence; 6

This Legion Warrior is very smart and brave, though not all that accurate, fast or agile. He/she has average strength and stamina.

To win this St Patrick's day themed warrior you must create a form that include his/her name, their gender, your favorite holiday, an explanation as to why that holiday is your favorite, and then anything else you want to add. The holiday can either be your favorite or the Legion Warrior's, either way works. While I may accept a form with only minimal information on it, the prettier it is the more likely I will be to accept it, should there be a tie.

Ends on March 29, 2015
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #14- Up For Adoption

Postby CompleteCuriosity » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Name: Cedar
Gender Female
Favorite Holiday:
"My favorite Holiday?

REESS
CompleteCuriosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Bump!

I'm not sure if you were asking, but just to clarify it can either be your favorite holiday or the Legion Warrior's favorite holiday. What ever floats your boat.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompleteCuriosity » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:45 am

Could I have an extension? I'm going out of town until next friday and won't be able to finish my form in time
CompleteCuriosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:07 am

Yes, I'll extend it to next Sunday, March 29th. Does that sound good?
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:12 am

Name- Lime "Charm"
Gender- male
Personality- Lime is quick and cunning, he loves his bow, and loves the forest he lives in. He is rather head strong, but is a little unsocial, preferring to stick by himself. he is an expert, knowing the ins and out of his forest home.
His fav holiday- Earth Day
why- he doesn't show it, but he cares deeply out of the environment, and secretly cleans up the forest once a week. if he were to find a mate, he would probably like if she cared about the environment, too.
my fav holiday- christmas
why- it brings us together in a time for good cheer and happiness. i love the snow, and nothing beats drinking hot cocoa on christmas eve with your family, nice and toasty, in a house under a field of twinkling stars.
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:02 am

Okay, wildfur2202 won because they have the only completed form. I liked your form wildfur2202, nice reasons for the different holidays. I'm not on a device that can access Oekaki and make changes to the picture to make him as male right now, but as soon as I am I will do that for you. If I forget to do it by tomorrow please pm me a reminder to do so.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:00 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:Okay, wildfur2202 won because they have the only completed form. I liked your form wildfur2202, nice reasons for the different holidays. I'm not on a device that can access Oekaki and make changes to the picture to make him as male right now, but as soon as I am I will do that for you. If I forget to do it by tomorrow please pm me a reminder to do so.

YAY! *huggles him*
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #14- Won by wildfur2202

Postby wildfur2202 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:23 am