Artist p-ond [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by p-ond

WME: Buckskin tobiano

Postby p-ond » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:50 pm

In honour of the WME staff: pick any staff member, past or present, and add an extra dedicated to them based on their equids, their other characters, pets, or anything else they might be happy seeing. Then write them a statement as to why they have been important to you with their roles in the WME community.

Inupait wrote:Username: Inupait
Equid's Name: Iykan
Height: 13hh
Sex: Female
Personality:
❍ -- Independent ~ Even from a young age Iykan showed strong traits of being independent, she was always wondering off or laying apart from the other members of her herd. it wasn't until she actually started exploring that her independence really began to show through. she wouldn't let anyone help her with anything, she felt that if they helped her she would not be able to prove herself and become better. She Loves going out and discovering things on her own and doesn't let anyone help her unless she absolutely has to.
❍ -- Dignified ~ Like her independence , Iykan's pride also become quite clear in her playing, she was a poor looser and sometimes got a little too rough trying to prove herself to those around her. she is easily offended and can almost turn arrogant if you bruise her pride! Iykan always wants to work alone so that she can show that she is capable as an individual and isn't relying on anyone. She's a bit of a tomboy and makes sure everyone knows it!
❍ -- Gallant ~ Iykan is the fearless kind, she will never back down from a challenge and often throws herself blindly into situations without much thought. Luckily she is quite capable of taking care of herself and can often get herself out of the trouble she gets herself into. She is very heroic and will do things that others wouldn't dare to do. its just how she is.
❍ -- Rebellious ~ It was only in her later years, after she had grown into maturity did Iykan begin to show her rebellious side. after being such a well behaved foal this rowdy yearling began to intentionally brake rules, many thought she would grow out of it but she never has. she seems to have a problem with authority and doesn't like being told what to do.
❍ -- Clever ~ With time and experience Iykan will become one of the slyest, most tricky equids ever to exist, with her smaller size and un-increadable strength; this tough filly had to develop a different way of dealing with her big old world. Iykan does not play fair and always seems to have a backup plan. when she gets herself into sticky situations she has a miraculous ability to figure a way out. this cleverness will be one of her greatest strengths but it makes it heard to actually like/ get along with her.
Extra: Cookie's Tyyga (My Amadaya's gorgeous mummy)
Statement:
I love all the staff and what they do for us is so amazing so this was so hard to choose just one. However, The one staff member that has meant the most to me is you cookie… When I was a hopeless newbie with no clue when it came to equids you held my hand so to speak. you answered all of my clueless questions and made sure that I knew everything their was to know about the community and the species. But then you went beyond being just a helper. The day you gave me one of Tyyga's slot was truly the day I became a WME addict! You were the one who gave me that chance to get the most amazing equid in the world! I owe everything I have in the equid community to you! Amadaya was the most amazing foal I ever got (since she was the very first) and I am eternally grateful for you generosity and with ought Amadaya I would not have my girl Maysa either. You also became guest artist when I joined the community and I wanted one of your designs so badly. The very first equid I ever tried out for was one of your designs. You were also the artist of my all time favourite equid Jubili! That roan will forever have my heart! Cookie you are always to patient with me and I love it when I see one of your designs pop up on the adoption page.

EDITS: allowed
ENDS: 3 weeks, 22 march 2015
Last edited by p-ond on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nmrn » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Username: isolationism
Equid's Name: Ghostface
Personality: Ghost is a very versatile equid, who will get along with anyone and everyone. They are overly helpful, and they treat everyone completely equally. In their young years, they held grudges against everyone, and caused riots and fights among their first herd, which ended up breaking it up. This eventually stopped as Ghost mellowed out (a lot), and now they are one of the most friendly equids you could come across. They are very reckless, and love to climb and explore, and have the odd playfight, but don't all equids? However, like most, they do have their own personality flaws. One of the biggest flaws is that they are a very mischievous equid, playing pranks and irritating other herdmembers as much as they can.

What may come as a surprise is that they are also quite domestic, owned by a stable who are out in the countryside. Ghost and her two best friends, Rosie and Bastille, love to go out of the paddocks and travel the area around. With it being the dull country of Southern England, the weather is often quite dull, cold, and sometimes rainy or windy. Though this makes it hard for them to be out and about, they still have other horses in the fields around to occupy themselves. Together with Rosie and Bastille, Ghost can be a huge troublemaker and would certainly be a bad influence for any foals *hinthint*. Even though their place of living isn't a particularly "wild" habitat either, they feel that this shouldn't make them different from other equids, even boasting that they "much prefer" to be more enclosed anyway. As for why, there is only a one-word answer... Food. They can't get enough of it, and could probably manage a whole truck every day if they really tried. Though, they've never had that much food in one day. However, large stomachs come with consequences. Ghost has a slow metabolism, and could (hilariously) become obese quickly.

Extra: WIP - KittyCatKita's Secretariat
Statement: Kitty has done a lot for the WME community, and it feels like she has been there for WMEs since forever ago! She is really friendly and understanding, and her designs are just fantastic! She has real talent as both a friend and artist; even though I'm not someone she knows, I have seen through the forums that she has been helpful, and positively blunt. If you would want to ever go to someone for advice, help, or just a funny chat, it would be Kita. She is fantastically optimistic, realistic, and will listen to anything that anyone has to say. Additionally to this, her job as an artist for the WMEs is probably quite hard! It's amazing how she is able to keep up with breedings, art, and other WME-y things; she puts a lot of effort and hard work into each one of her pieces, and she is definitely someone that I, as well as many others also, admire and respect.
Last edited by nmrn on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Buckskin tobiano

Postby S h e b s t e r » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:40 pm

Username: S h e b s t e r
Equid's Name: Phoenix
Personality:
Describing this girls personality will be very difficult. Why you ask? Phoenix has multiple petsonalities. No, no, no she's not biopolar. It's much more serious then that. Phoenix acts as if she has more then one Equid inside of her, personality wise of course. Everyday Phoenix will talk and act like a whole different Equid. Even her attitude, appearance, likes, dislikes, and voice changes. One day she will be cheerful and fun to play with then the next day she would stay away from everyone, be covered in mud and talk low. Jeez.. Somedays she will be swimming in the lake then hours later she's terrified of water.
Some fellow equids look at her like she's a gift from above, because Phoenix practically fits in with everyone imaginable so no one is ever alone. Well as long as Phoenix is in the right personality from that specific Equid! Even with her multiple personalities she is still loved by everyone.
Extra: Art For each Staff Member (:
Horsy
Jaydoge
CookieRabbit
Copper96
KittyCatKita
Folktale
Ghost
Zax
Oddly Shaded
Statement: I am choosing EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER!!
Well all know everyone has there pros and cons. But that doesn't make anyone any more special or important. Each and everyone of them has there own way of how they do things.

Horsy- This lady right here couldn't be anymore giving then she already is. She owns created and keeps WME's going and tries her hardest to keep her fans/WME owners happy. She has big dreams for her breed and wants us all to follow and help her get there.

Jaydoge- This guy keeps the rules firm.If he wasn't around to tell people to not do something. The fanclub and art room would be a total mess. Sometimes he might seem a little mean. But disciplining is hard work specially when we don't tend to listen :P

KittyCatKita- One of the fastest artists that I know of. She gets it done in a good time frame. She does great with breedings no wonder Horsy chose her. Also Kitty is one of the most active artists that we have.

Ghost/Reiki- Puts so much time into each equids she makes and even though she has had a hard time the last few months she still puts out adopts.

Copper, Cookie, Zax, Oddly,and Birch- This group right here I swear randomly shows up out of nowhere with a beautiful group of equids everytime. And each one of them have there own amazing touch. Cookie has her very light flowly designs with her fading minimal quipping. Zax breeds equids using real genetics which I find very creative and amazing. Oddly thinks of interesting designs she doesn't really have a certain look because each one has its own characteristics.As we all know Birch left as an artist but she was still a huge artist when Equids began. Copper reminds me a good bit of Zax they have similar touches they both mix parents very well for a beautiful outcome. They both are very good with dapples specially Zax (Greatest at Sooty Buckskins I swear lol )

Folktale- Also randomly comes out of nowhere lol. She doesn't take breedings as fast as kita but Folk is pretty selective of which ones she takes. And which ones she knows for sure that she could do a great job with.

And we can't forget about the short Guest Artists. Icefire had great designs and really changed images for a few people and opened up different ideas for designs of equids. Neon/Siren and Char and both amazing ideas specially since they are regularly just members that got a great chance of designing. They knew what we were looking for is equid designs and it gave everyone hope/ a chance to win an adopt.
Last edited by S h e b s t e r on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:53 pm

Username: Shattered Beazt
Equid's Name:
Personality:
Extra: .Ghost.
Statement: .Ghost.

WIP ^^
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expresso. » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Username: Expresso.
Equid's Name: Laurelyn
Personality: Laurelyn is an intelligent, bright and foresighted mare. She likes structure and plan and bases her current decisions on what she hopes to achieve in her future. She never looks back, but she will always learn from mistakes. Laurelyn has a low tolerance and dislikes 'idiots'. She classifies them as people who don't learn from their past mistakes. She can't deal with annoying or rude people, as she is also very feisty and will definitely fight back.
Extra: Image
Folk's Talcitier
Statement: I always see Folk work hard, but still stay modest. I love all the artists, but Folk's hard work always stood out to me. I mean, that one time Folk accepted 25 breedings because they couldn't decline them? That's dedication. <3
Folk is always friendly and helpful and in many ways, I feel like they are one of the staff members who I can talk to without sweating a bucket if I say something wrong xD So thannk you Folk, for being awesome, hard working, approachable, friendly and humble. <3
Last edited by Expresso. on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Characters | Trades | dA | Art Shop
ImageImageImage
I'm on a hiatus :'(
Expresso.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark. » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:20 am

Username: Dark.
Equid's Name: Tosca
Personality:
Extra: wip
Statement: wip
Formerly Barneyrocks, then |Dαяκ•Кιℓℓjøγ|. Equids | CWHR | Tekes | Tolters | DA

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:22 am

Username: skyyfox
Equid's Name: Ziio
Personality: quiet and reserved, ziio is often mistaken to be submissive. only her close friends and family know she is a fighter and rebellious at heart, protecting her loved ones and living on her own since a young age. she is cunning, stealthy but will seem cold and hardened towards outsiders and those she thinks she shouldn't trust. in the end her intentions are always for a greater good and she will open up to be a kind soul.
Extra: surprise until I'm done with my form.
Statement: wip.
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kayynine » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:28 am

Username: Gone forever
Equid's Name: Fantasy
Personality:
Extra: (Still for Folk xD)
Statement: (For Folk)
Last edited by kayynine on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ause you're a sky full of stars
and I want to die in your arms
ImageImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That night, the stars whispered to Mother Lynx ;
" Tonight you join those you love amongst the stars. "

xxxxxxxxxxxl i n k s ↓

my wild mountain equids ; my plumerians ; kayy's tolts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cause you get LIGHTER
the more it gets DARK!
kayynine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby giraffidae » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:27 am

Username: just a legend leg
Equid's Name: Beleriand [a land name from Lord of the Rings//nickname: Saros]
Personality: Being known for her deep thoughts, strong will, and intuitive skills, she is very soft spoken. An empathic and idealistic quid, who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. Saros is not an idle dreamer, but is capable of taking concrete steps to realize her own goals and make a lasting positive impact on herself, others and the world around her. Her real passion is to get to the heart of the issues in her herd/area so that other creatures need not be rescued.
Saros finds it, surprisingly, very easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, rather than with pure logic and fact. But after some time with a group surrounding, Saros will need her own time alone to decompress and recharge, this helps when she needs not to become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. She takes great care of other’s feelings, and she expects the favor to be returned – in her own thoughts, this sometimes means giving her the space she need for a few days.
Extra: I currently am still a bit sick, and wokring on school stuff, fixing up the house for my little brother who is coming home in the next few days.. but I might not be able to get to do art mainly due to my badly hurt wrist, but you dont need art to show appreciation or thankfulness, you just have to show with unconditionally support, if you can do that virtually, I am doing it!!
Thank you jay!
uggh its not m best, but puttign a lit of working into it, i know jay knows how much it means~ <333
Statement: *takes out not cards, places old grandma glasses on nose. And pulls out a box of tissues from under the desk.*
One thing I need to tell single person that's been part of the staff in past and present times, thank you for what you are doin and making what wmes have become now! But most of all, jensen. I personally have been helpped by her in a way no one has that doesn't quite know me in real life. Well, only two people know me in person that are on cs.. but their related to me... so doesn't really count... But anyway, I just honesltly can't say how much they have helped me. I feel like they have truly welcomed me into the wme community and still treat me like I'm part of it. I really appreciate it jay!
This was a really hard decision, I've been helped by so many staff members but its taken me quite a few days to think it over. Jay hasnt just helped me out, she's helped many other people out, and I know that they all appreciate it.

I said I wasn't gonna cry.

Three letters cookie, wow. She's so beautifully complex.. I will be like white on rice to her owner for a slot at least. ..
Just, i had to try for her... Wow. Peroid.
Last edited by giraffidae on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:59 am, edited 8 times in total.

full time college &work⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

dA / chars / the dex

done with cs,
      wont answer pms

she / her / it idc
      pixs by me (>)
      ImageImage
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puckish » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:09 am

Username: Hufflepuff_Horses
Equid's Name: Nakoma
Personality: Nakoma is reserved, intelligent, and sweet. Though she's very quiet, she knows how to have fun when she's with her friends.
Extra: of Jaydoge's Nabisco
Statement: Though I've only been part of the WME community for a short time, I have seen Jaydoge be a great mod for the species, and he's nice to everyone as well. I'm going to keep this short, but basically what I'm trying to say is that mods can sometimes be seen wrongly as "scary rule-enforcers" by the community they moderate, but Jaydoge has done an amazing job to be helpful and kind to everyone. I don't think there's any more that needs to be said, except that Jaydoge designs amazing WMEs as well, how much talent can one person have??? I appreciate everything Jaydoge has done, and I know I'm not the only one who appreciates him.
Last edited by puckish on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
puckish is trying to hitch a ride on the back of a passing ray so they can realize their dream of becoming a champion racing jockey.

Hey! I'm puckish,
I used to be
Hufflepuff_Horses.

Currently
ensemble &
u/s Desdemona

for a production of
Othello

profile pic in public domain
sig art by: iShame (left) Glimmer. (below)

puckish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me