Artist Burrito Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Legion Warrior #6- Won by niko.

Postby Burrito Bunny » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:15 am

BurntPickle wrote:
Archives ;; [url="LINKHERE"url]Breeding[/url] ;; Fanclub ;; Roleplay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Legion Warrior, otherwise just known as a Warrior, is your standard looking wolf, and is a close relative of the Timber wolf. A Legion Warrior, however, has distinctively unique pelts. Their designs defy those of the natural wolf's patterns, often flaunting an assortment of colors and patterns that are seemingly impossible. These wolves are known for their high aggression and their unusually large packs. A pack of Legion Warriors can be in the hundreds, and their territories can stretch out into sizes that can compete with a small country. Legion Warriors are incredibly loyal, and very intelligent. They've taken the typical pack rankings and organized them into a system, even learning the wield as assortment of weapons. A few even know magic. A pack is usually controlled by a single Alpha, possibly with his or her mate. A Legion Warrior's diet is primarily carnivorous, and they tend to live in colder climates. They do not mate for life, and usually produce one or two offspring per breeding.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Speed: 4
Strength: 4
Stamina: 3
Agility: 3
Bravery: 3
Accuracy: 7
Intelligence: 6

This archer is very smart and accurate for a first generation Warrior. He/She is not particularly strong in any other skill set though.

In order to win this Legion Warrior you must create a story about him/her. The story should be interesting and fun to read, while also showing off the character's personality. The story must be written completely by you. It doesn't have to be long (though it can be if you want), it just has be interesting. Also, if you want, provide a link to some music that I can listen to while reading your story. You don't have to do this, but if you wish to your are more than welcome to.The song should be CS appropriate if you decide to link to one, and obviously the story should be too. The person who impresses me the most with their story will get the Legion Warrior. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! ^_^

Ends March 7th, 2015
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #6- Up for Adoption

Postby Simonpet » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 am

Username wrote:My name is Simonpet, a non-owner.
I really like the species, and hope it
success!

Name and Gender wrote:This warrior would be named Arca
"Arrow", and is a female.

Age wrote:Arrow is about 24 years old.
Stats wrote:Speed: 4
Strength: 4
Stamina: 3
Agility: 3
Bravery: 3
Accuracy: 7
Intelligence: 6
Story wrote:Arca stared at the battlefield. She was shaking, and couldn't see how she would survive the day. Her green eyes looked around, seeing if there was anywhere she could hide and snipe from if things got too bad. It was her first battle, and despite her training, nothing had prepared Arca for the real thing. She took her place near the front of the group in order for her arrows to be fired on her enemies instead of friends, even if by accident. "Charge!" the alpha yelled, and the Warriors responded. Both packs met quickly, though Arca had to struggle in order to keep up. She released an arrow, and it hit its mark, with a wolf yelping as it went down. She reloaded as quickly as she was able to, and fired another. Arrow after arrow, bullet after bullet, and element after element was fired on both sides. Many wolves were falling, most of whom were swordsmen. But in only about three hours, the battle was over, and the other pack had to retreat. Arca's pack barked and howled in success, and the shy dog smiled at remembering and surviving her first battle.
Last edited by Simonpet on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:37 am

username ;;
Hey, it's me, Niko uvu

name ;;
He goes by Alois.
ALOÏS: German name derived from Latin Aloisius, meaning "famous warrior."

gender ;;
Genderfluid;
Prefers he/him pronouns.

age ;;
22 years old.

song ;;
Battle Scars

story ;;
His emerald eyes scanned the field. His body was ducked under brush, blending to his surroundings. His ears stood erect, listening for the noise of others. His body lay in a stance, ready to charge if escape or attack was needed. His ears lightly twitched at the wing softly blowing through the trees. Snap. Alois' head shot towards the noise, finding an enemy just before him. His fighting instincts kicked in. Although, he would admit, not to anyone he knew, of course, that he was scared. He didn't know the outcome of this fight. It could be the end of him for all he's aware of. He slowly inched himself forward on his belly, performing an army crawl. He moves cautiously, stepping on the ground ever so gently, avoiding exposure. The other warrior attempting to cautiously sneak back around, avoiding twigs as much as he could. Keeping his underbelly firmly pressed against the cool, hard forest floor.

Pounce!

Alois swiftly pinned the other warrior to the ground, a fight breaking out.
The wrestle soon ended, Alois the victor. He strode away proudly, leaving the other warrior in a submissive pose, scurrying off with a warning.
Last edited by dogish on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:02 am

The adoptions for this will close tomorrow at whatever time I decide. If you're interested get a form up soon!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:06 pm

This was really tough...both stories were excellent. I'm going to say that @niko. won this because of the song they included. I felt it went well with the character. But both of you did a great job!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #6- Won by niko.

Postby dogish » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:08 pm

aah, really?