Based on Click to view
Artist Burrito Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Legion Warriors Artist Tryout

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:56 am

About me: Hello! I'm Burrito Bunny, and I'm very interested in being an artist for Legion Warriors. They are both a very creative and a very stylish adoptable if I do say so. When I was scrolling through the layers I noticed just how many options are available. I can't wait to make some of these! They look really fun and extremely awesome!

Job's I'm Looking For: Would love to be both an artist and a breeder, though one or the other is fine. I love both creating originals and combining the characteristics of two wolves into one! Both jobs would be lovely and fun.

My work schedule: I am a student who is taking some pretty heavy duty course both this year and the next, but that won't take away from the amount of adoptables I can make. I"ll probably work mostly on weekends and/or days off. I like that you have a quality over quantity policy though, that will make it very easy for me to keep up. Please, don't make my student status worry you, I promise I can handle the work if you chose me.

Why I want this job: Believe it or not I have been searching for an adoptable making job for a while. Not any old adoptable will do though. I only apply for adoptables that I feel have a really fun theme and excellent lines. This is one such adoptable. I want to be an adoptable artist because, honestly, I need something to occupy myself with. I love making variations of the same animal and trying out different designs, so adoptable making is perfect! I get to do something I like and other people can get what I make. It's a wonderful exchange.

I want to work at this adoptable specifically because of it's sheer awesomeness. The lines are great, the customizable aspects of it are amazing, and I love the fact that there's more you can do with these guys then just adopt them. The LPs seem like a good idea (i know other adoptables have done similar things, but this seems like a lot of fun). Everything about this is great! That means I will enjoy being here. I know that this will be an awesome job, should I get it.

Other: Thank you for considering me for the job! It means a lot, even if I don't get accepted.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warriors Artist Tryout

Postby exixst » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:41 pm

I've decided to add you as an artist!
    You seem to show a lot of interest in the species and have a good understanding of how to design. I was particularly impressed by these three designs of yours, as they had nice colors and a pretty unique arrangement. If I could give one tip, it would be to just simply avoid using the hex code #000000, as it tends to blend into the lineart and loses a bit of detail. Other than that, I love the fact that you've shown me so many examples of your work, as that tells me you definitely have a desire to be a part of the staff! So I would like to welcome you as an artist of the Legion Warriors species! I'm excited to see what kind of Warriors you will create in the future. (:
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warriors Artist Tryout

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:14 am

Alright! Thank you very much. I'll take your tips into consideration. I am very excited to start.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me