Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Legion Warriors Artist Search by exixst

Based on Click to view
Artist exixst [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Legion Warriors Artist Search

Postby exixst » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:49 am

Original thread here!
BurntPickle wrote:
Archives ;; [url="LINKHERE"url]Breeding[/url] ;; Fanclub ;; Roleplay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Legion Warrior, otherwise just known as a Warrior, is your standard looking wolf, and is a close relative of the Timber wolf. A Legion Warrior, however, has distinctively unique pelts. Their designs defy those of the natural wolf's patterns, often flaunting an assortment of colors and patterns that are seemingly impossible. These wolves are known for their high aggression and their unusually large packs. A pack of Legion Warriors can be in the hundreds, and their territories can stretch out into sizes that can compete with a small country. Legion Warriors are incredibly loyal, and very intelligent. They've taken the typical pack rankings and organized them into a system, even learning the wield as assortment of weapons. A few even know magic. A pack is usually controlled by a single Alpha, possibly with his or her mate. A Legion Warrior's diet is primarily carnivorous, and they tend to live in colder climates. They do not mate for life, and usually produce one or two offspring per breeding.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interested in being an artist for a brand new species?

Here's just some simple rules and guidelines to follow;

1.) Do not remove the layer titled "Fake (Do Not Remove)". That's pretty self-explanatory.
    2.) Don't create your entries from this thread. First make a cover of some sort, so then it's easier to keep organized.
    3.) The designs you create will not be used in this species, and, thus, if you like it, you're free to use it. However, you cannot use a character that is part of this species, as it will not be registered. If you choose to keep a design if you are not picked, you must redraw it on a different set of lines. However, if you do win and want to keep your design, each artist is allowed two customs, so you may use any of your designs from this if you'd like.
    4.) Make as many entries as you want. Quality over quantity.
    5.) Use Lock Alpha.
    6.) Use any of the weapons you'd like. Since these are fake, you can create as many of any kind as you'd like, no matter how 'rare' they are intended to be.
    7.) If you choose to recolor and weapons, I recommend recoloring the shading, as well, even the lighting if necessary. The current shading for items is colored to fit the standard that I have created, so if you change the color, things will look a bit off. Don't be afraid to change things! I love creativity and people who are comfortable with stepping outside the box.
    8.) But don't change lines. Small lineart changes are fine, but these are not currently intended to have manes, hair, wings, multiple tails, or anything of that nature. I mean, I'm not gonna bite your head off if you do, and if it looks very nice and clean, I might just find that it looks nice, but I'd rather keep them more standard looking.
    9.) If you want to, you may create another weapon, or edit the ones that are already there. Want to design something wielding a Taser? Be my guest.
    9.) Don't be upset or insulted if I don't choose you.

Cutoff; 3/31, or later, depending on number of artists that have entered by that time.
Last edited by exixst on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warriors Artist Search

Postby Neah » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Mark. I will be entering later.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:47 pm

((Bump.))
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:17 pm

Bump.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby modern » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Will enter.
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:26 am

Entering! This adoptable is very cute. <3
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:29 am

mark <3
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knite » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:15 pm

mark.

this way I can look at all the lovely designs people create c:
knite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Out of curiosity, when do you think the applications will close and how many people are you looking for to become artists?
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:57 pm

I'm not quite certain about an end-date yet. It took a little bit for this to get much attention, so I might place the cutoff 3/31 or so.
As for the number of artist, perhaps two? Maybe three? I'm not entirely set on one certain number, and I'll most likely accept artists before the end date.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me