Based on Click to view
Artist nmrn [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Velicon #3

Postby nmrn » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:22 am

What is a velicon wolf?
Velicon wolves are a mix of dinosaur and wolf, inheriting a rigid tail and feathers. All velicon wolves have horns that can be any shape; stars, deer-like, ram, stubby, you name it - they have it! Same as with the horns, all velicon wolves have a mane that can be any length and any style. Another quirk to the species is that they have spots that can never be bred out of their species. The spots are most commonly circles and rings, but they can be a different shape.

Owned by Lioncourt
Last edited by nmrn on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Velicon #3

Postby .mickey » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:43 am

Username: Jakerz
Velicon's name: Chrystalis
Velicon's gender: Female
Answer: (max. 500 words) She walked up to her plumerian Crishie and he whipped her across the face. He told her that she was a ugly brat that judges people by the outside. She then was forced to sadly say to her crush that she hates him, tears in here eyes.

( Srsly, please dont judge how many words I put e,e )
.mickey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Velicon #3

Postby Luscinia » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:17 am

ᔕᗯEET ᗪᖇEᗩᗰᔕ ᗩᖇE ᗰᗩᗪE Oᖴ TᕼIᔕ,
ᗯᕼO ᗩᗰ I TO ᗪIᔕᗩGᖇEE?

- Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics

Username:
Lioncourt

Velicon's name:
Primrose

Velicon's gender:
Female

Answer:
"He was a handsome wolf, not quite my species, but I had a loved him anyway. We were oddballs, but he thrived in the world as an idol, while I was just lagging along in the world of socialization. I adored him, I looked up to him, and eventually I fell for him. I asked him his opinions of me two years after we met, he simply said that I was a nice girl. Despite the short words with little meaning, I was flattered. I had been blinded by my love. That's when I foolishly asked him if he would like to be my lover... He rejected me with a look of utter disgust, claiming my species would attract too much negative attention towards him.

Crestfallen and confused, I asked him how I would be bringing such a thing to him. He growled in response, calling me clueless in a harsh tone, and explained to me that it was because I was a "strange" mix of a dinosaur and a wolf. He told me I was a danger to his popularity, as I would scare everyone away and cause gossip to erupt. For a week, I pitied myself like the train wreck that I was, sobbing on the couch and feasting on ice cream, constantly reminded of my loneliness. Valentine’s Day is a sickening reminder for me that something that seems so sweet can taste so bitter, but I know that I’ve become smarter in this experience.

I won’t let the world see me cry ever again, because I am now tougher than I seem."
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nmrn » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:29 am

xxx
        bump!!
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nmrn » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:38 am

Lioncourt wrote:
ᗯᕼO ᗩᗰ I TO ᗪIᔕᗩGᖇEE?

Username:
Lioncourt

Velicon's name:
Primrose

Velicon's gender:
Female

Answer:
"He was a handsome wolf, not quite my species, but I had a loved him anyway. We were oddballs, but he thrived in the world as an idol, while I was just lagging along in the world of socialization. I adored him, I looked up to him, and eventually I fell for him. I asked him his opinions of me two years after we met, he simply said that I was a nice girl. Despite the short words with little meaning, I was flattered. I had been blinded by my love. That's when I foolishly asked him if he would like to be my lover... He rejected me with a look of utter disgust, claiming my species would attract too much negative attention towards him.

Crestfallen and confused, I asked him how I would be bringing such a thing to him. He growled in response, calling me clueless in a harsh tone, and explained to me that it was because I was a "strange" mix of a dinosaur and a wolf. He told me I was a danger to his popularity, as I would scare everyone away and cause gossip to erupt. For a week, I pitied myself like the train wreck that I was, sobbing on the couch and feasting on ice cream, constantly reminded of my loneliness. Valentine’s Day is a sickening reminder for me that something that seems so sweet can taste so bitter, but I know that I’ve become smarter in this experience.

I won’t let the world see me cry ever again, because I am now tougher than I seem."

xxx

you win! i loved the story and the idea of it, it really suits! congratulations! ♥
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Luscinia » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:45 am

isolationism wrote:
Lioncourt wrote:
ᗯᕼO ᗩᗰ I TO ᗪIᔕᗩGᖇEE?

Username:
Lioncourt

Velicon's name:
Primrose

Velicon's gender:
Female

Answer:

xxx

you win! i loved the story and the idea of it, it really suits! congratulations! ♥

Thank you so much! C: I promise I'll take good care of her. <3
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nmrn » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:56 am

xxx
        ah no problem; i hope you will!