Cornuta Leopard #3 by Snowheartsx

Based on Click to view
Artist Snowheartsx [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Cornuta Leopard #3

Postby Snowheartsx » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:35 am

What are Cornuta Furor Leopards?
Cornuta Furor Leopards, also known as CFL for short, are a leopard hybrid species the size of the regular wild cat. The Leopards will fly, fight, or defend their homeland against their enemies who share their homeland. They protect Infants before they fall asleep, they take turns and also watch anything to make sure their enemies are far off their terf. Their colors of their fur help them blend in with the weather around them and their elements are also their powers they use to defend. Leopards can not go on hunts alone unless they are with a pack or the chief. They can come in an assortment of colors, any colors you could possibly imagine only to blend and to stay safe in Narnia. Though Leopards can fly, it is rare for hunters to not have wings; their elements help but they are indeed more powerful then most hunters. Leopards eat meat and common animals for the most part, anything else they eat would consist of an assortment of berries or fruits. One thing they love especially, but is so rare for them to come across is crystal clean lake water. They are obsessed with it and will stop dead in their tracks if they see a lake of it on their trail to hunt, train, or war. They are also known to share land with humans but it is rare for them to come in contact with any. Maybe once or two it could happen to every Cornuta.

This fella's color is based off a black leopard.
To win him, tell me how his horn was chipped.
Username:
Name:
Element:
How was his horn chipped?

Last bumped by Snowheartsx on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:35 am.
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me