#86 Be Mine Kitsuneko by teaqarties

Based on Click to view
Artist teaqarties [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#86 Be Mine Kitsuneko

Postby teaqarties » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:45 am

whoops - i know the image says 87 - i skipped a number in my head ;v; number has been fixed
well anyways - this is a valentine themed kitsuneko, based more on the lost art of writing love letters
she does not have any fox fire magic - whoever, the faded markings on her tail do move to shape other forms of words or phrases. it doesn't always have to be "i love you" but it is typically a romantic phrase.

this is a writting comp, the first one i will be running, but it seems appropriate for the kitsu ^^

Ends on Febuary 21st
- or later depending on if people request for more time
Prettying up the form is fine by me
Extras are okay but will not count towards anything, judging this solely on the writing

Form
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b] [i]your name[/i]
[b]Kitsu Name:[/b] [i]character name[/i]
[b]View on Love:[/b] [i]this can either be their sexuality or how they view love in general [/i]
[b]Writting Prompt:[/b][i] [kitsu name] has just placed all their feelings down on a letter to their crush. this crush can be either a kitsu already in existence or a fictitious one. if using someone elses character, please get permission first. what does the letter they worked so hard on say?
this writing prompt can either be the letter itself or a story of how they wrote it~[/i]

Anything else is extra and is fine to add ^^

Win List Pets ~~
||||
VVVV
draw my kias !!

ImageImage

DeviantArt
Toyhou.se
Design Rules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #86 Be Mine Kitsuneko

Postby Jean. » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:04 am

Username: Tori!(:
Kitsu Name: Maury - pronounced Maw-ry
View on Love: She doesn't really like love, but when she feels it? She's all
lovey dovey towards the person on some occasions. But on others she can be
quite harsh even when she doesn't truly intend to be. She does like the idea of
love, but hates it when she feels it herself due to how harsh she can be.

Writting Prompt: Dear Maria,

I've cared for you for a long time and have loved you for even longer. I haven't
heard from you in awhile and i'm a little worried, hope everything is okay. I
know I'm not who you've always wanted but I do still care and would love to
know everything is well for you. I'd love to one day maybe meet the girl you
care for now and would be glad to support you in your relationship with her.
I would love to still be a part of your life, even if only as friends.

I'm hoping to one day have the courage to send you this letter and you read it.
But i'm not sure about it yet, I just feel to afraid to let you know how I feel. You
are my favorite person to be around and spend time with. Make my days shine
and my smile big when you try to tell a joke and mess up the lines of it. I'd love
to spend time with you and hear your laugh or see you smile.

I'm hoping to one day find someone like you did. To be happy with someone
and love them like I do you. But I know that's a good while off with the
feelings I currently have for you. I am hoping though that it won't take
me too many years to be happy with someone.

Love,
Maury
Last edited by Jean. on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:23 am

Username: Zoe-Underland
Kitsu Name: Marionette
View on Love: Childish view on love.

Writting Prompt:

Dear An-H-Hello..Antonio..It's me.. Marionette... How are you?.. I'm sure your well... My Brother says hello, and he hopes your having fun..We got our homework today in class, We have to write about a countries history and the Mythological creatures that inhabit the country. I Got to do Norway, Hehe. Did you know in Norway they have all kinds of mythical creatures? I Mean the have Twenty Three Different things of elves. There's even a school for the elves, How cool is that. There different types of Birds and Norse Dwarfs to. There's even a giant snake called Jörmungandr. His said to be Loki's child and his big enough to circle the world and grasp his tail in his own mouth. How Great is that!
Well, enough on that, Your Dog Alice gave birth to puppies a few days ago. There all small and wriggly, I even got to keep one. The only Female out of the bunch, She's a light cream with some spots of dark brown. I'll be picking her up once it's alright for her to be brought home. I named her Julia and she's gonna be staying in my bedroom once I bring her home. Oh, did you know Mrs Lilly Got married last month? She brought cake in for everyone.. It was nice, it's a shame that you missed it.. Oh well, we will tell you all about it when you come back home.

Antonio. Mary says she wants you to come home soon so we can all go swimming in the River again! just like old times. Floating up or down stream, chatting about school and everything else, it makes it truly fun.. Do you think you'll be back in time for summer? ah I'm sure you will be.

Anyway...Antonio.. I miss you.. Everyone else misses you... When are you gonna get back from your Vacation in H.. Heaven I Think daddy called it? Because we want you to come back and play... With you being in the hospital for the last few months, Then daddy saying you'd gone on a long vacation.. Well, it's been Two months now.. Please.. I wanted to tell you this awhile ago, but I've been too much of a coward. Antonio.. I Like you a lot! daddy calls it love, so I love you. Every time I talked to you, or I thought about you I got butterflies in my tummy.. So please come back..
-Marionette.

Last edited by Zoe-Underland on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigressa » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:26 am

Username: tigressa
Kitsu Name: Sajan "Beloved"
View on Love: this can either be their sexuality or how they view love in general
Writting Prompt: [kitsu name] has just placed all their feelings down on a letter to their crush. this crush can be either a kitsu already in existence or a fictitious one. if using someone elses character, please get permission first. what does the letter they worked so hard on say?
this writing prompt can either be the letter itself or a story of how they wrote it~
ImageImageImageImage
╔══════════════╗

➤ hi, call me tigImage
➤ she/her
➤ infp...virgo

current fave bop (click)

pls ask me q’s (left)
I’m so bored

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Mostly moved to discord

To Do List (click)

╚══════════════╝
Shank pixel by linorva
banners & everything else by me
tigressa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:35 am

Username:
pancha
Kitsu Name:
Calpurnia
View on Love:
She believes that love is a beautiful thing, and should not be taken lightly. While she's a huge flirt, if there's someone out there she really likes, she wants to stay true to that one person. She won't stand for cheating, and while it may not seem like it, her heart is fragile; one small mistake could break it.
Crush:
Jinxx
Writing Prompt:
My dearest Jinxx...
"No, no, that sounds too cliche," the female Kitsuneko muttered, narrowing her eyes at the paper as she scratched out the first line and began replacing it with another header.
Hello, Jinxx. How are you?
"Great, now I'm being too formal," Calpurnia grumbled sourly, grabbing the paper and crumpling it up, throwing it behind her to who-knows-where. Wherever she threw it, she was ninety-five percent sure she missed the trash can.
It had been four hours. Four hours lost on Valentine's Day. Four hours of her life that she'd never get back. Four hours in which nothing productive had been done.
And she still couldn't manage to write a decent love letter. She, the publicly-proclaimed "Queen of Love", couldn't write a simple love letter. Oh, the irony.
Calpurnia sighed heavily and began doodling on the paper before her, searching her mind for the right words to use for her love letter. Lost in thought, she didn't even realize she'd drawn Jinxx's face on the paper, and that she was now sketching hearts all around it. With a frustrated growl, she picked up the paper and threw it behind her. Of course, as all thrown, not-crinkled paper does, it simply fluttered down and onto her face. Another irritated moan as she picked up the paper and shoved it into her desk drawer, locking it away with a furious click. She then proceeded to bury her head into her hands and let out another groan. "How difficult can it be to right down your feelings, woman?!" she snarled to herself angrily.
Finally, after a few minutes of arguing with herself, Calpurnia sat up and began writing again.
Dear Jinxx,
I know we don't usually chat much, but I just wanted to say that your beauty is beyond comparison.

"...That sounds cheesy," commented the female as she erased it and wrote instead,
I know we don't usually chat much, but I just wanted to say that you're the most beautiful Kitsuneko I've laid eyes on. And trust me, I've laid eyes on a lot of beautiful Kitsunekos.
Calpurnia rolled her eyes at her pathetic little joke in the writing and continued to scribble down some words, watching in satisfaction as the letter started coming together quite nicely.
I know you may not feel the same way, but I just wanted to quit being such a coward and let my feelings out. Of course, since I'm still too afraid to say this to your face, I'll have to settle for writing it out.
You're so insecure, but I've not the slightest clue as to why that is. You're a beautiful girl, and I do (at times) envy your looks. The way your hair flows gently in the breeze, that cute little blush you get when you're flattered, the adorable dimples when you smile... I love it all. You may not like your appearance much, but I know for a fact that I simply adore it.
So there you have it. I know I'm beating around the bush by not saying it directly, so I'm just going to outright say it. I love you, Jinxx, with all of my heart. And I have one question for you...

Will you be my Valentine? [yes] || [no]
Last edited by Novi on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Username: B L A Z E
Kitsu Name: Colette
View on Love: Lesbian- Is always in love with somone DO NOT STEAL
Writting Prompt: [kitsu name] has just placed all their feelings down on a letter to their crush. this crush can be either a kitsu already in existence or a fictitious one. if using someone elses character, please get permission first. what does the letter they worked so hard on say?
this writing prompt can either be the letter itself or a story of how they wrote it~
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Username: your name
Kitsu Name: character name
View on Love: this can either be their sexuality or how they view love in general

wip
xx

hello there! my name is amy/cal call me whichever you prefer!

my pronouns are they/them although i don't mind others :)

i'm always looking for friends so don't be afraid to a pm me!

check out my art shop here, and my signature design shop here.

check out my toy hou.se here.

scorpio rising, virgo sun, capricorn moon.

amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teaqarties » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:39 pm

1 week left - please get forms finished - their will be no extension given

Win List Pets ~~
||||
VVVV
draw my kias !!

ImageImage

DeviantArt
Toyhou.se
Design Rules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:56 pm

mreep ! good luck everyone ; w ;
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:25 am

I won't be trying, but this babe is just stunning. <33
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline