Based on Click to view
Artist Snowheartsx [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cornuta Furor Leopard #1 - OPEN!

Postby Snowheartsx » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:00 am

What are Cornuta Furor Leopards?
[I]Cornuta Furor Leopards, also known as CFL for short, are a leopard hybrid species the size of the regular wild cat. The Leopards will fly, fight, or defend their homeland against their enemies who share their homeland. They protect Infants before they fall asleep, they take turns and also watch anything to make sure their enemies are far off their terf. Their colors of their fur help them blend in with the weather around them and their elements are also their powers they use to defend. Leopards can not go on hunts alone unless they are with a pack or the chief. They can come in an assortment of colors, any colors you could possibly imagine only to blend and to stay safe in Narnia. Though Leopards can fly, it is rare for hunters to not have wings; their elements help but they are indeed more powerful then most hunters. Leopards eat meat and common animals for the most part, anything else they eat would consist of an assortment of berries or fruits. One thing they love especially, but is so rare for them to come across is crystal clean lake water. They are obsessed with it and will stop dead in their tracks if they see a lake of it on their trail to hunt, train, or war. They are also known to share land with humans but it is rare for them to come in contact with any. Maybe once or two it could happen to every Cornuta.

Make sure to read this before entering!

This guy has a scar on his left eye and made him slightly blind.
Explain how he got the scar and is he going to go completely blind one day?
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Element:
Explain how he got the scar: (500 words or less)
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cornuta Furor Leopard #1 - OPEN!

Postby PVRIS » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:14 am

Username: Beanies+Dubstep=Life
Name: Alana
Class: Warrior.
Element: Earth
Explain how she got the scar: One day, Alana, was protecting he young when suddenly a Hyena came and tried to attack! Alana fought with all her might and the Hyena, with one last desperate attack, reached up and clawed at her eye. Alana yowled but continued fighting and eventually chased the Hyena away, but she has a scar to remember the day she saved her cubs. (500 words or less)
PVRIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowheartsx » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:48 am

Bump!~
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meroei » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:33 am

Username: Meroei
Name: Jaleai
Explain how he got the scar: (500 words or less) Jaleai was keeping watch on a group of recently captured Hyenas, back when he was a young CFL and a pretty new warrior. The CFL in charge thought that he would be fine, since there were only two Hyena cubs and the parents were supposed to be far off.
They were wrong.
After Jaleai had been watching them for about half an hour, the larger cub suddenly started to make lots of noise. His smaller brother joined in, and Jaleai didn't know what to do. Because of his intense training, however, he acted quickly and instinctively, buffeting both cubs and quieting them. Unfortunately, the CFL in charge had made a major mistake, and the Hyena mother was actually quite close by. On hearing her cubs, the mother hurried over to find a young CFL hitting them. She was enraged, of course, and immediately attacked Jaleai.
Jaleai was young and inexperienced, although he was well trained. He attacked back, but was quickly overcome. It was at that time that the other CFLs came to see what was the problem. Jaleai was always thankful to them--although they had put him in the situation--because the Hyena would probably have killed him if they hadn't come to help. As it was, she managed to land a sharp blow, causing a long wound on the young warrior's face.
After the wound finally healed, it turned into a lasting scar that restricted Jaleai's sight slightly. Thankfully, the scar is only minor and will not cause him to go blind, but he never forgot the lesson that it had taught him.
From now until the summer, I will not be coming on CS as much as I used to. If I have adopted from your adopt, please PM me. I am trying to give most of them back (look below). HOWEVER, I WILL STILL PARTICIPATE IN RPS. I love them too much! <3

Hey-I'm giving away most of my chars. If you're interested in one of them please PM me! Also, most are going to be FCFS.

NOTE: I AM NOW SEMI-QUITTING! BE SURE TO ADOPT SOME OF MY PETS!!!
Also, if anybody has a Malk dragon they are willing to trade...I really, really want at least one, and I'm willing to overpay.

Bye!
P.S. This siggy is a WIP (: and will
probably never be finished ):
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowheartsx » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:25 am

Bump
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowheartsx » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am

Meroei wrote:Username: Meroei
Name: Jaleai
Explain how he got the scar: (500 words or less) Jaleai was keeping watch on a group of recently captured Hyenas, back when he was a young CFL and a pretty new warrior. The CFL in charge thought that he would be fine, since there were only two Hyena cubs and the parents were supposed to be far off.
They were wrong.
After Jaleai had been watching them for about half an hour, the larger cub suddenly started to make lots of noise. His smaller brother joined in, and Jaleai didn't know what to do. Because of his intense training, however, he acted quickly and instinctively, buffeting both cubs and quieting them. Unfortunately, the CFL in charge had made a major mistake, and the Hyena mother was actually quite close by. On hearing her cubs, the mother hurried over to find a young CFL hitting them. She was enraged, of course, and immediately attacked Jaleai.
Jaleai was young and inexperienced, although he was well trained. He attacked back, but was quickly overcome. It was at that time that the other CFLs came to see what was the problem. Jaleai was always thankful to them--although they had put him in the situation--because the Hyena would probably have killed him if they hadn't come to help. As it was, she managed to land a sharp blow, causing a long wound on the young warrior's face.
After the wound finally healed, it turned into a lasting scar that restricted Jaleai's sight slightly. Thankfully, the scar is only minor and will not cause him to go blind, but he never forgot the lesson that it had taught him.

You got him!
Take.good care of Jaleai.
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meroei » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:50 am

Amethysts wrote:You got him!
Take.good care of Jaleai.

Thank you so much!!! I will :D
From now until the summer, I will not be coming on CS as much as I used to. If I have adopted from your adopt, please PM me. I am trying to give most of them back (look below). HOWEVER, I WILL STILL PARTICIPATE IN RPS. I love them too much! <3

Hey-I'm giving away most of my chars. If you're interested in one of them please PM me! Also, most are going to be FCFS.

NOTE: I AM NOW SEMI-QUITTING! BE SURE TO ADOPT SOME OF MY PETS!!!
Also, if anybody has a Malk dragon they are willing to trade...I really, really want at least one, and I'm willing to overpay.

Bye!
P.S. This siggy is a WIP (: and will
probably never be finished ):
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me