Based on Click to view
Artist Tiger111 [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
92 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plumerian #445

Postby Tiger111 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:42 am

woohoooo it's tiger's first rare adopt yeeaAAAAH *O*

This special little one is based on ink dragons! He is not PPS, and so he will grow. Sorry to whoever has to grow him 8V The wing on his shoulder is a marking which is joined onto the fluff on his back, so not a mutation.

As for the competition, this will be an impress me of sorts - some pointers below!

- There is no word limit, BUT I prefer quality over quantity!
- There is no art limit either, BUT I do not want to see over-used/generic poses! I want to see the meaning behind the art!
- I don't want to see any space fillers being used; if you think that there is no need to add a section because it will not develop the plumie/your form in any way, I suggest you leave it out!
- I want to see you really developing the character of the plumie; a balanced personality, a fleshed out backstory, reasons behind specific traits or quirks - really get into that plumie's head and work it out!
- I want to see the effort that YOU personally put into this form! Even if you struggle a bit, that's okay, whether it be with art, coding or writing! While asking for help is fine, I want to see what you yourself can do.
- Always, always be original, unique, creative; I'd love to see some new and exciting ideas, interesting and original extras, anything which diverts from the usual "normal" form!
- While I do love looking at coding and I acknowledge the fact that it does require lots of effort, it's not related to the plumie in the end, so I encourage you to spend more time on the content of your form, rather than the looks of it.

phew, and that's it for now I think! *^* sorry about my warbling

this will end on the 1st of March, so it should be more than enough time to get going! *O*

sometimes i remember this website exists!!! heck yeah

if u need me for some reason u can find me other places ..
i check my dA every half a year or so if ur lucky
Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plumerian #445 ||

Postby jayus » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:42 am

Dropping out nwn
Last edited by jayus on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #445

Postby Hyenacat » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:45 am

Whoa this plumie is beautiful owo

Possible res

KidAlpha is my brother, and we sometimes trade unfairly and gift each other.
Hyenacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:48 am

pos reserve o v o
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:48 am

marking c:
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shrimpdog » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:53 am

I know I cannot be who I want out here... no one can it seems...
but if you step inside... the world is yours.

Name- Tavi
Gender- female

Tavi has lived a relatively rough life, one could say she wasn't born with a silver spoon. Her family lives in a house too small for them all in which normally the oldest child is taking care of the younger ones, due to parents constantly being out at work. Often she's upset about something, normally things involving her mother who she has taken a strong disliking to. But despite the bitterness, she isn't one to hold grudges either. You'll find that whenever she is taken from, she takes something back and then moves on with her day. Not positive, not negative, but highly realistic.

Had she the funds for it once she got to an age where college was approaching, she could be well off. Tavi is a tinkerer with a high attention to detail. She likes to build, and you can bet she's pretty darn good at it. Even without any proper materials, if she isn't found asleep, normally she is in the garage making whatever she can create from the objects provided. This has lead to a tendency to hoard. One mans trash is this woman's treasure.

Alongside all of this, she has an interesting mind. Within her dreams she can do whatever she wants, however she wants, with whatever she wants. Click the dragon for your invitation.
Last edited by shrimpdog on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 am, edited 9 times in total.
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfswelpe » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:55 am

Possible reserve, not sure if I'll enter in the end. ^^
--------
--------
--------
She/Her • Introverted • Eng/Ger

Trade Thread

Right now, I'm in Genshin Impact hell (as you can probably tell). Have been playing every day since launch haha. I don't have much time, but if you need help with smaller stuff, hit me up and I'll share my UID. I'm on the Europe server~

Genshin Impact Info
AR60 • EU Server • Playing since: Launch •
Favs: Wanderer, Kaveh, Furina, Nahida, Alhaitham, Zhongli, Albedo, Shenhe, Kazuha, Yoimiya & more

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 10ke » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:55 am

posibble reserve
:^)
10ke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froas » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:56 am

reserve ;o;
Froas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbyDerp » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:56 am

Amy the artist

Hobby: She is a artist and makes beautiful art pieces.
She has made
a lot of money
selling her art.

Name: Amy

Personality: likes her friends but is shy around strangers, doesn't like anybody touching her design,

Favorite food, chocolate covered cherries

A Little Story

When she was young like she is right now she devoloped a rather rare design. She had no clue where the design came from until her father said it had been painted on her with a magic paint by a unknown artist when she was very young. It changed as she grew and took on the shape of a ink dragon. She wanted to get as good as the mystery artist that painted her. So she started painting and got very good at it very quick. She now mainly creates beautiful scenerys with wildlife realisticly taking place in them.
Last edited by RainbyDerp on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Kiwi Blast by Toby Fox is an amazing song. 😎

RainbyDerp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me