Oxirie #537 by Nira Katsumi

Based on Click to view
Artist Nira Katsumi [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oxirie #537

Postby Nira Katsumi » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:32 am

- Here, first orphaned Oxirie ever! This is a male calf. He will grow up (be moved to adult lines) on 10.02.2015, so in one month. To get him write an story of how you met him. I DO NOT judge your grammar, you can be from other country and not be able to write perfect, just like me. This is what disqualifies me from such adoptions, as I fail with english grammar :/ I will understand what you write :3 Of course try your best! Be creative. Btw. He has adult lines ready, so moving him will be easy :3-

Name: Kieran
Owner K~Dog
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oxirie #537

Postby noreptiles_ » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:26 am

Name: K~Dog
Owner: Karana
How did you meet him?:
It was a rather warm night, and Karana was walking across the savannah all alone. In the distance, a bird caterwauled, and the clouds thundered nearby, a threatening storm. Her bare-feet crunched on the dry grass when she heard a crack of a stick behind her. Spinning around, she noticed there was nothing except the waving prairie grass and a tall, leave less tree dropping down, almost as if it's bare branches were to heavy. Karana continued walking and something in front of her made her stop suddenly... a female Oxirie, laying on her side, dead. Kneeling to her knees, Karana whispered words of respect and took her left hand and placed it on the creatures cheek, stroking the still warm body. She gasped, noticing the roundness of the belly, and the sac left over from birth.
"I'll find your son and care for him as my own, I promise." She boldly whispered and started to track the calf.
An hour later, she noticed the grass waving in the distance, and she calmly and slowly walked up to the shadow. A small calf was cowered beneath a bush, and she knelt down and whispered,
There there, it's alright, I got you now..."

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:37 am

Name: Jangwa
Owner: icybluegal
How did you meet him?:
I walked through the tall grasses that whispered in the faint autumn breeze, studying the beauty of the nature around me. To my right there was a small, dense forest of what appeared to be aspen trees. I turned my feet in that direction and began walking, the grass muffling my footsteps. As I reached the edge of the woods, I peered cautiously inside. In my peripheral vision I saw a flash the color of sand dart away into the shadows, accompanied by the crunch of a twig. My head whipped around and I scanned the area thoroughly, but nothing met my wary gaze. Now more cautious, I crept into the woods and began walking once more.
After I had walked for around ten minutes, I saw the same flash dart off. Except this time I saw the small horns perched upon the thing's head. I immediately began walking after it, determined to see what exactly it was. Suddenly, I saw the creature halt and sniff at something. Warily, I inched forward, taking shelter behind a bush.
The small creature was nosing at a lifeless body of what I assumed was his mother. He was gently nudging her, as if to say, "Mom, get up. Please." I watched him repeat the process for several seconds before I emerged from my hiding spot.
"I'll take care of you," I whispered. I would.
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:04 am

Wip c:
Name:
Owner:
How did you meet him?:
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nira Katsumi » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:32 am

K~Dog wrote:
Name: K~Dog
Owner: Karana
How did you meet him?:
It was a rather warm night, and Karana was walking across the savannah all alone. In the distance, a bird caterwauled, and the clouds thundered nearby, a threatening storm. Her bare-feet crunched on the dry grass when she heard a crack of a stick behind her. Spinning around, she noticed there was nothing except the waving prairie grass and a tall, leave less tree dropping down, almost as if it's bare branches were to heavy. Karana continued walking and something in front of her made her stop suddenly... a female Oxirie, laying on her side, dead. Kneeling to her knees, Karana whispered words of respect and took her left hand and placed it on the creatures cheek, stroking the still warm body. She gasped, noticing the roundness of the belly, and the sac left over from birth.
"I'll find your son and care for him as my own, I promise." She boldly whispered and started to track the calf.
An hour later, she noticed the grass waving in the distance, and she calmly and slowly walked up to the shadow. A small calf was cowered beneath a bush, and she knelt down and whispered,
There there, it's alright, I got you now..."

Congrats! Now just wait until he grows :D btw. I guess you mistaken name with owner, didn't you? :3

Another btw. just as an interesting fact :P "Karana" means "punished (she)" in polish :D We have different forms of every verb here for every gender etc. Yeah, kinda complicated...
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Ohhhh.... I thought for owner you put the person/characters name.
I'll have to name him then. :p
I'll name him Kieran.
Sorry bout that

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove