Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DAM Breeding: Classic Champagne Roan Near Leopard

Postby Neara » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:59 pm

Breeding for TigerMay but she wants to adopt it out :3

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Owner: HeroHorse
Name: Zalazak Sunca (pronounced Soonsa). It means 'Sunset' in Bosnian.
Height: 16h
Rarity: Rare
Personality: Sunca is a very optimistic young mare. She tries to look at the bright side of things, believing that 'every cloud has a silver lining'. She likes to cheer up others when they are feeling down. Sunca also has a taste for excitement. She hates being stuck doing the same thing every day- she likes to spice things up a bit! Unsurprisingly, Sunca has a strong taste for adventure. She loves to see new places and meet new horses. Sunca has a lot of very different friends as a result!
Some may call her crazy, but they are usually those who have met her when she was bored. That being said, Sunca can be a little bit overenthusiastic at times. She tends to be very open when it comes to her emotions- it isn't hard to tell how she's feeling at any given time. It has to be said that Sunca is an acquired taste. She doesn't get along with those who are overly fond of the sound of their own voice, the kind of folk who'll talk for a long time about things that don't interest her. Sunca has a short attention span and it doesn't take much to drive her to boredom.

From the moment that HeroHorse set eyes on the mare, she knew that she was seeing something extraordinary. It wasn't just the horse's beautiful, healthy coat, white and splattered with dozens of spots that gleamed in the waning light of the sunset like miniature suns themselves. The mare's luxuriant mane and tail, despite their beauty, were not what made HeroHorse stare. Nor was the horse's sheer strength and speed as she cantered across the sand, sensing that she had an audience.
The thing that set the horse apart was her eyes.
The mare's eyes were deep, gentle, with irises the colour of pink cherry blossom in the springtime. The horse caught HeroHorse's gaze and the human saw within them not merely power or beauty, but friendship. "This horse," thought the human, in a heartbeat, "Could be my friend.". Little did she know that the same thought was going through the mare's head. "Maybe this human," the horse wondered, in a second, "Can be my friend.". The mare turned towards HeroHorse and hesitantly trotted up to the human standing on the other side of a small boulder. HeroHorse gazed at the horse in wonderment but, even as she did so, she despaired at the fact that she had no treat or trick to make the mare stay. Nothing to give the beautiful creature, except one thing, perhaps... "Do you have a name?". The horse did not answer, for she obviously did not understand human speech. Yet she somehow caught the gist of what HeroHorse was saying, and shook her head, her forelock flying wilding across her face. HeroHorse looked at the majestic mare, the last light of the day streaming through her golden and white mane, and in an instant knew what she should be called. "Zalazak Sunca." she whispered, and so it became the horse's name.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Sire: DauntlessImage
Dam: PoloniumImage
Last edited by Neara on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Picarto.Tv [off] | Join.Me [off]
ImageImageImage
Art by: Andiliion, Folktale, & gators and feigns Avatar by: me
Comissions: DA/USD only Art Trades: same skill lvl only Requests: -never- Redline: yes
D.A.M. | Fan Club | Characters/Fursona | W.o.I.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DAM Breeding: Classic Champagne Roan Near Leopard

Postby puckish » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:45 am

Name: Hufflepuff_Horses
Horse's Name: February
Personality: February is, well, not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She means well, but cannot comprehend some things that most others understand in a split second.
puckish is trying to hitch a ride on the back of a passing ray so they can realize their dream of becoming a champion racing jockey.

Hey! I'm puckish,
I used to be
Hufflepuff_Horses.

Currently
ensemble &
u/s Desdemona

for a production of
Othello

profile pic in public domain
sig art by: iShame (left) Glimmer. (below)

puckish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:55 am

Name: New Nimrod97
Horse's Name: Fauntasia
Personality: Fauntasia is a mare of striking beauty, yet this is something she doesn't flaunt. She tends to keep to herself or around a select few others, shy to begin with yet over some time she will open up. Even with her shyness, she strongly dislikes being away from others, being as it makes her feel stressed and on edge. She has always been used to being cared for heavily by others. Spoiled to the point that at times she feels insecure to do anything without another's help. Yes she varies greatly from her father's daring and bold aura, but she admires him for his strong will. Some day she hopes to grow stronger and not be so soft, being so easily affected by others.
Image Image
Image Image
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cooluser1615 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:31 am

Username: HeroHorse
Name: Zalazak Sunca (pronounced Zalazak
Soonsa). It means 'Sunset' in Bosnian.
Personality: Sunca is a very optimistic young mare. She tries to look at the bright side of things, believing that 'every cloud has a silver lining'. She likes to cheer up others when they are feeling down. Sunca also has a taste for excitement. She hates being stuck doing the same thing every day- she likes to spice things up a bit! Unsurprisingly, Sunca has a strong taste for adventure. She loves to see new places and meet new horses. Sunca has a lot of very different friends as a result!
Some may call her crazy, but they are usually those who have met her when she was bored. That being said, Sunca can be a little bit overenthusiastic at times. She tends to be very open when it comes to her emotions- it isn't hard to tell how she's feeling at any given time. It has to be said that Sunca is an acquired taste. She doesn't get along with those who are overly fond of the sound of their own voice, the kind of folk who'll talk for a long time about things that don't interest her. Sunca has a short attention span and it doesn't take much to drive her to boredom.

From the moment that HeroHorse set eyes on the mare, she knew that she was seeing something extraordinary. It wasn't just the horse's beautiful, healthy coat, white and splattered with dozens of spots that gleamed in the waning light of the sunset like miniature suns themselves. The mare's luxuriant mane and tail, despite their beauty, were not what made HeroHorse stare. Nor was the horse's sheer strength and speed as she cantered across the sand, sensing that she had an audience.
The thing that set the horse apart was her eyes.
The mare's eyes were deep, gentle, with irises the colour of pink cherry blossom in the springtime. The horse caught HeroHorse's gaze and the human saw within them not merely power or beauty, but friendship. "This horse," thought the human, in a heartbeat, "Could be my friend.". Little did she know that the same thought was going through the mare's head. "Maybe this human," the horse wondered, in a second, "Can be my friend.". The mare turned towards HeroHorse and hesitantly trotted up to the human standing on the other side of a small boulder. HeroHorse gazed at the horse in wonderment but, even as she did so, she despaired at the fact that she had no treat or trick to make the mare stay. Nothing to give the beautiful creature, except one thing, perhaps... "Do you have a name?". The horse did not answer, for she obviously did not understand human speech. Yet she somehow caught the gist of what HeroHorse was saying, and shook her head, her forelock flying wilding across her face. HeroHorse looked at the majestic mare, the last light of the day streaming through her golden and white mane, and in an instant knew what she should be called. "Zalazak Sunca." she whispered, and so it became the horse's name.

Cooluser1615

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:37 am

Weeeee yay a dauntless babe

Name: skyyfox
Horse's Name: Candor (yay divergent names)
Personality: Candor is an honest stallion, devoting his life to always telling the truth and doing the right thing. He often speaks his mind and is usually the judge of fights between the herd. He can often be found teaching the young about good values and and morals. He is almost never sad; he's more of a realistic and lives by facts and what he can see with his eyes. He always keeps personal opinions secret so he only talks when necessary. Neither a leader nor a follower, so sometimes he is found wandering the desert alone.
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stride » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:06 am

Congratulations to HeroHorse! :D
Last edited by stride on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
stride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Tails » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:10 am

Name: Midnight Tails
Horse's Name: Chivalry
Personality: True to his namesake, he is very chivalrous.
This is not due to his natural nature, rather, it is because he unwittingly feels pressure from those around him to live up to his name.
It does not help that in his family there have been others that are well in tune with their name, having attributes that compliment or pay homage to their name. Chivalry commonly puts up a facade in order to remain true to his name, not hesitant about telling little 'white lies' along the way. He's not honest with himself, nor with others.
However, he appears to have inherited his father's...adventurous streak, which suprises other mustangs when he switches from being a relatively quiet stallion, to a bundle of energy eager to get in on some action. Generally this occurs more often when his father is nearby, easily getting drawn into his parents' antics.
Chivalry secretly envies those younger than him, and even those his age, that can be so easy going and carefree like they have no troubles in the whole world. Sometimes he wishes he had the courage to be selfish for once, and do what he wants to do instead of helping everyone else out before himself. He always takes the secound best, or less, even when offered the best first.
No matter how hard he tries, he can't entirely get rid of his temper. His facade is excellent enough that it doesn't show, at least in normal circumstances, but he will move off as fast as politely able to take it all out on whatever inanimate object he finds soonest.
The only one that ever sees his temper that is actually living is his mother. He's more honest around her than anyone else, which makes him feel more at ease. This likely puts a strain on her though, as having your child argue back and snap with their temper not being in check simply because they feel most relaxed with you isn't all that comforting let alone pleasant.
Chivalry does not realise this may be an upsetting thing for her, believing that she understands.
His opinion is as pliable as beeswax, yet there are oddly some things he is firm about.
Midnight Tails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neara » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:30 pm

herohorse wins :D
Picarto.Tv [off] | Join.Me [off]
ImageImageImage
Art by: Andiliion, Folktale, & gators and feigns Avatar by: me
Comissions: DA/USD only Art Trades: same skill lvl only Requests: -never- Redline: yes
D.A.M. | Fan Club | Characters/Fursona | W.o.I.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cooluser1615 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:03 am

Neara wrote:herohorse wins :D

Wow, thank you! She is truely beautiful.
Cooluser1615

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigermay » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Congrats! take care of my baby's baby c;
Tigermay