Based on Click to view
Artist Krycifer [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volcara #16 - Winner Muramia

Postby Krycifer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:11 am

Mythic wrote:
{ A Volcara is a large wild cat that lives in forests and near active volcanoes. These large cats are impervious to heat, so they can sometimes even swim around in the molten lava. They eat deer, smaller mammals and birds. Some are incredibly intelligent and have formed the beginnings of civilization, deep in the forests where they will never be found.

Volcaras have a large lifespan and sometimes live to be hundreds of years old, but the average lifespan is 200.

They have large fissures of gas and "aura" emanating from the center of their back, right between the shoulder blades. They can increase and decrease the amount of smoke they let out. Sometimes wise Volcaras send out a large plume of smoke and confuse their prey.

Volcaras are very social animals and stay with their group, with few exceptions. When they do leave, it normally is because they want to start a new tribe, or they are becoming overcrowded. }

Muramia wrote:Username: Muramia
Name: Kumara (his name being translated as "son")
Backstory: Kumara lost his mother, Senka (shadow in Croatian), when he was only a few weeks old, her being hunted down for her rare fur alongside his older sister, Yami, leaving him alone with his father who was a rather quiet yet aggressive male at the time. The older volcara taught his son the basics of surviving before leaving him on his own, sending a young yet strong male out to the open world. For a time, he sticked around with other two young males, Shankar and Sharma, who were twins and happily accepted Kumara as one of them. Not long after they parted ways since the young male wanted to find a place to establish while the twins wanted to roam the world for a longer time before taking the final decision of staying in a place.
After some years, the now young adult had stablished in the depths of a hindu forest near a volcano, having gotten used to the now familiar surrounding. It didn't take long for Shankar to visit him -following the indications of various other animals who had seen the striped volcara- and deliver sad news: Sharma had been hunted down, thus forcing his brother to abandon their lair in look for safety. Even though Kumara offered him to stay, the other volcara decided that it was time for him to establish with a family and maybe even a small group, thanking the striped male before walking away. Even so, after some years he would have the same faith as Sharma, discovering he was being hunted down and seemed forced to move away. Now, he roams the Asiatic forests in look for a place to stay, hoping he can make it to the next morning.
Art? WIP
Last edited by Krycifer on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volcara #16 - Up For Adoption

Postby Krycifer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Bump.
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muramia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:29 am

Username: Muramia
Backstory: Kumara lost his mother, Senka (shadow in Croatian), when he was only a few weeks old, her being hunted down for her rare fur alongside his older sister, Yami, leaving him alone with his father who was a rather quiet yet aggressive male at the time. The older volcara taught his son the basics of surviving before leaving him on his own, sending a young yet strong male out to the open world. For a time, he sticked around with other two young males, Shankar and Sharma, who were twins and happily accepted Kumara as one of them. Not long after they parted ways since the young male wanted to find a place to establish while the twins wanted to roam the world for a longer time before taking the final decision of staying in a place.
After some years, the now young adult had stablished in the depths of a hindu forest near a volcano, having gotten used to the now familiar surrounding. It didn't take long for Shankar to visit him -following the indications of various other animals who had seen the striped volcara- and deliver sad news: Sharma had been hunted down, thus forcing his brother to abandon their lair in look for safety. Even though Kumara offered him to stay, the other volcara decided that it was time for him to establish with a family and maybe even a small group, thanking the striped male before walking away. Even so, after some years he would have the same faith as Sharma, discovering he was being hunted down and seemed forced to move away. Now, he roams the Asiatic forests in look for a place to stay, hoping he can make it to the next morning.
Art? WIP
Last edited by Muramia on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Muramia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:34 am

Username;; FᴜᴋᴀᴡᴀAɴᴅGᴇɴᴏᴄɪᴅᴇʀ, We are pleased to meet you!
Name;; This lady would be named Astica.
Gender;; The lady would be a fae.
Backstory;; Wip. <3
Art?;; Wip. <3
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:11 am

Boop
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spooktunes » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:10 pm

Is this still open?
If it is:
Username: Manglemango
Name: Netherblaze
Backstory (optional): Wip :3
Art? (Optional): Wip :3
im rose and i love teruteru hanamura
he/him • bi • libra
spooktunes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:22 pm

'Tis still open.
I'm just waiting for a few more entries. uwu
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:24 am

Muramia wrote:Username: Muramia
Art? WIP

Congratulations, you win this Volcara!
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me