Based on Click to view
Artist .Survivor. [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oxirie #519

Postby .Survivor. » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:39 am

GRRRRRrrr....... Stupid Tablet
My tablet stopped working right in the middle of this so I had to finish with a mouse........ Bleh....

Seal Brown with Irregular markings

Blind with a Semi Skelly face:) lol

Owner - Hell Hound
Name - Louvel
Gender - doe/ female
Last edited by .Survivor. on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oxirie #519

Postby Nira Katsumi » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:53 am

Woah, I LOVE this design <3
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:56 am

Nira Katsumi wrote:Woah, I LOVE this design <3

Thank you:)

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell Hound » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Username: Hell Hound
Name: Louvel (Louv) meaning 'little wolf' in French. I thought of a wolf when I saw her because when I see a skull, I think of a wolf skull, and the massive canines ripping flesh off bone. Her birth name is Talius, coming from Talus which was given to her by her mother. It is said that those with the name of Talus "tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive." -Sheknows.com Though this name only somewhat describes her (determined, tends to lead), it's not all true and most of this actually reflects on her mother, Water Lily, who pratically is a perfect fit to that description.
How Did she go blind?: Talius, as she used to be called, grew to her teenage years before the encounter. She wandered away from her parents, normal for mares her age, and came across an elk carcass buried by snarling wolves that devoured it like flies. Curious, she stood there unable to pull herself away from the engrossing scene. A growl behind her snapped her back into consciousness and she stared, eyes locked with a ragged wolf. Others drew close aswell, tightening a sloppy circle around their next meal. She kicked at what she could and slashed her great horns at fleshy bodies, but with skilled timing, the powerful Beta had come right for her face. He ruined her vision and left her with pale blue eyes and long pink scars on the right side of her face downwards from the brow through her eye. That was the day her named changed, with the appropriate ceremony that left her known as Louvel, little wolf.

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Last edited by Tess on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stop being so awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hell Hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Congrats Hell Hound! She is yours!

(Love the Pitt bull in your siggy:) I own a black brindle Pitt:) beautiful creatures and soooo sweet!

xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell Hound » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:33 pm

Thank you so much, I love her! <3

No way, I've always wanted a brindle Pitt! You're so lucky <3

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Last edited by Tess on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stop being so awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hell Hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me