Time spent 4 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 13
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by p-ond

WME: Mahogany bay with gulastra plume

Postby p-ond » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:06 am

I finally showed my face this holiday season :>

Unwrappable equids were created 2 years ago around Christmas time. You get told the base color at the beginning and this year there is a little twist to our traditional celebration. A section of the wrapping will be revealed on the 20-21st. The winner will be announced between Christmas day and January 10th; this is also when the equid will be completely unwrapped!
Happy Holidays!

Coat colour: Mahogany bay with gulastra plume
Eye color: Blue
Sex: Mare
Note: this mare was born completely deaf.

To try for her:
1)Paint me a picture of a night's sky using only words, i.e, write a descriptive piece about a night sky; constellation, galaxy, planet, etc. It needs to flow off the tongue when read aloud, you may write the piece in the form of a paragraph or short poem. Kudos for extensive vocabulary!
2)Write her a detailed personality.
3)Tell me a happy story; what has made you smile over the holidays?

bansly wrote:Username: bansly
Equid's Name: Click
Height: 12.1hh
Personality: It's a day to day thing with Click, she comes across vastly different from one day to the next. Her normal―meaning the side of her most people would like to see―is a very calm and sweet demeanor. Click isn't very loud or outgoing, but she expresses herself as happy and content on a less drastic level. If another individual is willing to spend time around her and find a roundabout way to communicate with her, Click is overjoyed to return the kindness and spend time enjoying the company of another breathing creature. She can't talk, instead she makes clicking noises (hence the name) because she couldn't learn anything other than what she thinks feels right. Even though she clicks her tongue, there is no rhyme or reason to the sounds due to lack of control so communication is always holding her back. However, challenges like communication or adventures are readily welcomed by the mare and are met with an eager attentiveness to try new things. That gusto is also her downfall sometimes, as Click is prone to frustration when things don't go her way. The reoccurring issue of her hearing holding her back due to communication issues has made sure that Click knows failure more than success. Over the years she has developed anxiety and shows some bipolar tendencies worsened by frustration. So with Click, you have her good and her bad but at her core she's an incredibly strong individual. Her frustration can get in the way but she also shows overwhelming resilience and often surprises people with her elastic attitude.
Descriptive Piece: Gloomy, gusty and gaping but galactic, gustatory and gay;
the night sky gathers the senses into a medley of malevolence and awe.
Moonlight launches an impenetrable luminescence, while stars coruscate and scintillate.
Squalls surge toward the sod, while tonic air tastes of tang.
Clouds obscure us in overcast, while the crescent moon beams.
Happy Story: This seems to be a repeated thing every year but it's just as hilarious each time. To make Christmas a little more fun and make it last longer, my grandma decided to start putting math problems on the name tags of presents instead of a name. Everyone gets a card with numbers that correspond as the answers to a specific present. Sounds simple enough but every year something goes wrong or we all cheat our butts off. My grandma is (self confessed) not very good at math, so why she decided to organize presents this way is beyond us. Presents have wrong equations, no matching answer, or we have answers with no equations because of an extra or missing 0, you name it. And everyone gets a kick out of trying to do these things, since it's a no calculator allowed type deal. This year a couple of us had numbers in the thousands and just gave up and decided to guess 'oh it's a 3,000ish number so it must be mine', much to my grandma's dismay at our "cheating". Regardless, it's just a big mess every year but it calls for a lot of laughter and fun, even more so than opening the gifts to see what's inside. Even the little ones that don't get equation presents get to join in by being the official present hander-outers or equation readers.

EDITS: allowed
ENDS: 10th January
Last edited by p-ond on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Mahogany bay with gulastra plume

Postby cinnamonroll » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:21 am

Username:
Equid's Name:
Descriptive Piece:
Happy Story:
Wip, such bae owo
hiatus
cinnamonroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 am

Username: N i g h t .
Equid's Name: Khaleesi
Gender: She's a bit of both really. Though you can call her a bit tomboyish and rash.
Personality: Khalessi is a rather diverse mare. She enjoys the normal past times of her species which include; running and playful actions though she is a big reserved. This mare doesn't exactly blend well with others and often times she can't seem to keep a conversation going because of her social skills. She is an odd ball, most mares don't enjoy her company because she acts too much like a stallion for their comfort and some stallions are afraid of her because of her rash and physical behavior. She loves to play with the boys rather than gossip and it's not often that stallions want a mare to play in their roughhousing. She's a sweet heart when she wanted to but mostly she can be very sarcastic and seemed to have no filter of what she should and shouldn't say. Her much has gotten her into plenty of trouble but otherwise it had mainly hurt others because she couldn't keep her opinions to herself. She believes in only telling the truth, not twisting it, and telling the entire story, not matter the consequence. You could say she lives by a code of chivalry in the 21st century but she just feels very strongly over her morals and view of life and how to treat others.
Descriptive Piece: Oh how the darkness of day turns to night, the dark blue coating the once beautiful clouded sky. The small orbs of gasses that we call stars coming out to play in ways our eyes can not see. Bringing out the moon and telling the sun goodbye, the bright object that orbits our planet. The north star is always there to guide your way, it shows you when you get lost. Then comes Orion with his triple star belt, slaying the oh mighty lion that comes out to play. The crickets chirp as the nocturnas come out to welcome in the darkness that of night. With the sun on hiatus, the moon takes its place, holding what little light there is to help the stars light the way. The graying clouds roam the skies, coating the blue with a blanket of gray, creating the unknown, oh how it likes to play. When our starry night begins to fade, the hazy colors of blue turn brighter, welcoming the light of day.
Happy Story: This story takes place during school in my third block class which so happens to be my English IV class. Today, we expected to finish reading The Tragedy of Macbeth. but Mrs. S, we'll just call her that, said that the santa letters came in from the first graders at Del Mae. Seeing this as a opportunity to get out of reading that horrid play, we all were enthusiastic about reading the letters. Mrs, S told us we had to be careful not to promise them anything and also be sure not to use sarcasm because they didn't understand that. In the thirty minutes that we worked on them, I managed to get two letters finished. It took so long because she had to make sure we didn't say anything that would hurt their feelings. I read both Savannah's and Holden's letters to Santa and responded to each. Holden wanted a new kindle, dirt bike, and a diving board. I told him I worked in the toyshop and saw plenty of those being made and if he was on the good list, Santa would bring him something but I couldn't make any promises -Signed Jingle Twinkle-toes. Savannah wanted a mermaid, Elsa, and a real ice skater. This was a bit tricky unlike Holden's because she wanted for one something that isn't read, like Elsa and a mermaid. The ice skater issue was easy to fix. I told her maybe she could learn to ice skate and become a ice skater. For the mermaid portion, I told her I met a few and they love children but they like to keep to themselves. I also told her that I have heard about Elsa and would ask around but I didn't know if she was on the naughty or good list or not, so I couldn't promise her anything. -Signed, Elsa Snowflake.
The part of this story that made me smile was when the teachers from Del Mae sent us pictures of them with their letters. Savannah was cheesing so hard that I couldn't help but smile and Holden looked pretty happy too, they all seemed so excited about receiving the letters that I couldn't help but smile because I made their day.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:43 am

edit- I think she's beautiful, but I don't think I'll be able to try out for her. Going through a rough time right now and I just don't have the morale to put my heart into a form
Last edited by The Royal Mirage on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:43 am

Username: FrostDragon636
Equid's Name:
Personality:
Descriptive Piece:
Happy Story:
WIP
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bears » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:45 am

Username: Mother Of Bears
Equid's Name: Circunis [sercoonis]
Personality: It is told that when you surrender one of your senses, your remaining senses are more intense. It never appeared to Circunis that everyone else could hear. Her earliest memory was of her mother humming her to content dream-like trance; Circunis reviled in the comforting vibrations. As she aged, she expected people pitied her. She promptly worked out that people coveted her loss. Being deaf built colors more sharp and theatrical, the stars burned separately for her. Her dam always said 'she's an infant of the moon. Never speaks, doesn't hear. Just observes the world go by with an unbiased attitude.' Circunis wasn't an stranger to other horses, she just naturally cherished her moments alone. The trees expressed to her fables tragedies no one else could hear, the wind hummed ballads and melodies unimaginable.
Descriptive Piece: Such is thy artistry, your planets and moons. I never look to see transformation. I always look to rapture in your crisp, unambiguous beauty; like a fish in a bowl would watch a human's life, but on a more grandeur scale. Others would watch the clouds to observe them curve and sweep, or as it may be watch a clock just to see the hands move. Words that clamor and roll profoundly in my foundations cannot come close to illustrating your nobility. Are your heavens indigo, or ink black? Pitched negligently across the sky do the stars lay; accommodating activity and extinction, a labyrinthine structure of life and death. There is never a star that does not have it’s fingers stretched out to one another, begging to join in a reticent dance. A school of small fish revolving around the larger; who could compose a ballad to paint you with only the Earth in their view?
Painted with the ramification of a sizable illusion, there is not an individual shallow color, a light never blinding enough. An elementary, and very crude description at best.
You do not let a single detail escape you when constructing grandiose works of art, down to the tiniest life form, and not excluding the crystals on dilapidated planets that none will observe in person. Every breath is a ballad written only for the empty space which you have made beautiful, a hymn for the stars to march to.
Happy Story: So one year I went out to see my siblings to go do something fun. My stepmom kept telling them we were going to build a ten foot snow man, but there was no snow outside. Both kids were didn't catch on for the longest time, and kept asking where we were going to find snow. We pulled up to an amusement park, and my little sister still didn't understand what was going on, and even when we were in the park she kept asking where we were going to find snow.
Last edited by bears on Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.

adopts // leave a note

bears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:52 am

Username: It's Tuesday Again.
Equid's Name: Daviina (Duh-vee-nuh)
Personality: Adventerous, gleeful, not easily upset. WIP
Descriptive Piece: WIP
Happy Story: WIP

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kayynine » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:23 am

GODINEEDTHIS
Username: Gone Forever
Equid's Name: Madge
Personality: Madge, despite her disability, is a glass half full type of mare. Why worry about the problems in life when there are so many things to enjoy? She's very cheerful and forgiving, which also makes her gullible. Madge is constantly cautious and wary, though she is rather curious and enjoys poking her nose in places that can get her into trouble. She is very sweet and energetic, but all these traits add up to her biggest flaw: She's childish. Madge will whine and complain if she isn't granted what she wants, and will often make rash, reckless decisions in the heat-of-the-moment. She's very headstrong, and once her mind is made up, it can't be changed. Her disability, however, can occasionally cause Madge to feel alone, left out, and envious of equids who have the gift of hearing.
Descriptive Piece: The sun had just barely finished setting, the fading streaks of salmon pink disappearing over the treetops. The vibrant hues had seemed to weave into a dark, silky purple. It was dotted with celestial bodies, magnificent hues of purple and white as the stars speckled the sky like powdered snow. It was a magnificent sight, not a wisp of gray to block the sky. When the sun starts rising, the colder colors begin to warm, like the coat of an equid as the sun rises and creatures begin to rouse.
When the ash gray clouds covered the cold, dark purple of midnight, the moon would dim. It's pale, alabaster white glow would fade for a few precious moments before re-appearing after those dark, looming clouds slunk past.
Happy Story: During the holidays, my mother, older sister, and I decided to watch some old home videos. At first, we skimmed past one of my birthday parties, and stopped on the video where I got my first cat. He was a small, white persian kitten with blue eyes which eventually turned gold. I started to cry {Happily} because I missed him, so I asked to skip that video. Next was a video of a much younger me and my older sister getting ready to bake cookies for 'Santa'. Then, my oldest sister runs in screaming something about buying an Xbox before throwing a mint at my sister. My other sister screamed and threw a mint back at her and started laughing. I was watching younger me stare at my mom {Who was filming} with a 'What in the world is happening here?' face. I don't think I even knew what an Xbox is. So, I went back to covering my cookie with gobs of pink icing. {Because what little girl wouldn't cover her cookies in pink icing? xD} Meanwhile, I was grinning and watching myself continue. I just like looking back at these times and seeing how happy I was, and it brings back that little spark of happiness that I have left.
Last edited by kayynine on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ause you're a sky full of stars
and I want to die in your arms
ImageImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That night, the stars whispered to Mother Lynx ;
" Tonight you join those you love amongst the stars. "

xxxxxxxxxxxl i n k s ↓

my wild mountain equids ; my plumerians ; kayy's tolts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cause you get LIGHTER
the more it gets DARK!
kayynine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O b l i v i o n ☯ » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:24 am

Username:
Equid's Name: Santana (get it santa xD)
Personality:
Descriptive Piece:
Happy Story:

wipp. THOSE EYES

Owner of a Shima <3
☁Birthday: April 27th☁
O b l i v i o n ☯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:20 am

Username: ~Faith~
Equid's Name: Tashia - Meaning 'Born at Christmas'
Personality: Even though Tashia is completely deaf and can't hear anything, it doesn't stop this wonderful young mare from being around the other equids. Throughout the years she has learned some of the basic words with trying her best to mouth read. This is due to her determination to prove that she's just like everyone else only that she has a disability that she can't help that she was born with. Even though she knows other equids don't particularly like her due to being deaf, it doesn't stop her from enjoying her life running free and enjoying the time in the snow as after all she was born on Christmas Eve.

Though being deaf has lead to her being captive in a barn she doesn't mind that much as she knows that her owners love her very much for who she is with her loving and very caring personality that she has. Even though she can't hear what they say she's always being complimented for her bravery and determination throughout the years.

Most of her life though as a young foal barely even a few weeks old her dam and sire had realized that their beautiful young filly was deaf. Even though they knew this about Tashia most of her life this was hidden from her knowledge as they knew she really didn't know any better, after all she had never heard sounds. Though when she was old enough and strong enough to be around the rest of the herd, she had found out the hard way about her disadvantage.

At first of course the other foals around her age had been willing to play and rough house around but when they realized that Tashia had this sort of disadvantage they started to tease her and on occasion use to shove her around. Tashia though didn't know that they were being mean to her and would act as if it was some sort of game, smiling and sometimes playing along. But when that happened the other foals started to leave her out of everything, ignoring her and making her feel left out of everything. Eventually as the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months Tashia soon learned that she was deaf and that was why the other foals were ignoring her now.

She never truly understood why these 'friends' had left her out in the first place when they had seemed to be friends at first, but after they realized this they seemed to hate her. Most nights she would cry herself to sleep and despite her mother's comfort it couldn't last forever. Tashia had always tried to be a great daughter, understanding as much as possible and trying to not let her being deaf let it get in the way of being with her family but sometimes she felt as if she was in the wrong and was bringing pain to her family. Tashia would always try to not be a disappointment but with the constant teasing, pushing and shoving around the young mare always seemed to be double-thinking herself as if she wasn't good enough and that was why everyone hated her.

She slowly started to become more and more of a loner not wanting to be social with any of the other herd members except for those of whom understood that she was deaf and tried to help her out. But even if they were all adults she sought out more of those around her own age most of the time. It was easier said than done of course and as the long summer nights drew onward she found herself constantly gazing up at the stars above her.

Having never learnt to talk and never being able to hear words, she looked tot he stars as if they were her own friends that understood her. Afterall she had eventually learned or so believed to herself that the stars were amazing, silent and beautiful just like herself or so she believed. Looking up into the night sky to watch the flickering lights above her that offered her light in the darkest of times, never judging her or anything along those lines. Most nights instead of being close to the herd she'd keep her distance and watch the stars, watching them as night feel upon the land until she fell asleep.

Most called her habits strange of course, who else watched the stars? In their eyes Tashia was strange enough as it was without that having to happen. The foals that were still around her age started to bother her when she was trying to find peace within the shining beauty of the dark night sky above and shortly after this Tashia started to feel annoyed. She kept thinking that she was useless and of course started to cry herself to sleep again like she had when she had been younger.

The older she got though the teasing games from the other foals seemed to be turning again, they left her alone but whenever she was close enough they would raise their heads and turn their backs to her. It was back to being a loner for this poor girl. Not until eventually they grew out of this as well when Tashia had saved their lives after spotting humans nearby she had tried to alert them all to it, using her head to gesture where the humans were. Of course they had never believed her at first but when they had seen them for themselves they had thanked Tashia for alerting them.

Even after this happened and she had been accepted within the herd finally after many years of trying to be noticed and seen as not different she found it hard to get use to the socialization as she had avoided it for many years and this was something new for her that she was uncertain about.

Being deaf also has made Tashia jumpy and skittish, when she sees or feels something unexpected she's likely to take off or panic. She relies on her nose and eyes mainly to sense danger and she always is watching the other herd members to see if it really is a time to panic and run away or not. She of course can't help this as she can't hear what is going on around her so she relies on many of the senses that she does have.

Tashia also looks up to the older members of the herd for guidance to the world around her, even they can't communicate in words she does however understand movements from time to time and what they mean. She has always needed someone to show her the world and guide her through it even if it's difficult at times her persistence is always noticed among the herd she lives among.

Even with being deaf, Tashia has never managed to get herself seriously hurt. That said she has however sometimes ran into trees when she isn't focused on things or is looking over her shoulder to make sure she isn't being followed. She has always had a habit of making sure nothing is following her as she is scared that she wouldn't be able to hear anyone coming up behind her and attacking her. That's why sometimes she tries her best to socialize among the herd but sometimes it isn't enough.

Tashia does however have a few advantages to being deaf. She has a better eye sight, sense of smell, and is more acute to movements and the feelings around her. That said she can sense when others around her are tense or not. She also has a better eye sight than most of the other herd members and uses this to spot anything that could be seen as threat or harmful to her and her herd. She also has a good sense of smell so anything that is out of place with scents in the air she can become easily more jumpy if she isn't sure what it is. Especially when she smells smoke she'll be out of there within a heartbeat as she is fearful of smoke as that means fire.

Her herd uses her advantages to their own as well, so if they see Tashia looking skittish at all or acting out of the ordinary they know that they need to be on alert as well. They have finally learned to accept her for who she is even if not all the time she understands that they now accept her.

Sometimes though she does wish that she wasn't different and that she had been accepted in the first stage and that none of this had happened before but alas sometimes things happen in life that are going to be difficult, serve as a challenge you're going to need to overcome in life. After all life isn't meant to be fair all the time and it's never going to be easy. You also can't ever let your past drag down your future you always have to keep moving forward even if it's hard.

Her main personality traits :
₪ Determined - Tashia has always been overly determined so that even if she is deaf that she doesn't want other equids to think of her poorly. She wants to be seen as a brave young mare that has high spirits and won't back down unless she has to. Even if it's difficult with her determination she knows sometimes she won't always be able to win and sometimes to win you have to back down. That's why she learned how to hear with vibrations in the air currents and ground. She's mastered this all due to never giving up so others wouldn't see her as different and strange.

₪ Protective - Tashia is very protective of herself, when other equids around her look at her strangely she'll try and stand up for herself as much as possible. But with a limited speech as she can't hear anything it sometimes proves to her as a bit of a problem. She's grown to be protective of herself and doesn't trust easily when it comes down to it.

₪ Caring - Tashia is also known to be caring about those around her, even if they don't show it to her in return at times it doesn't stop her from looking out for them from possible danger as she has pretty good eye sight that makes up for her being deaf.

₪ Loyal - Just like any other equid that she's met, Tashia has always noticed how loyal some are to one another. She's always willing to help out when she can and with her determination she won't easily back down if she can tell that another equid isn't feeling the best and feels down. After all she knows that feeling all to well, feeling lonely and uncertain about everything so she tries to make other equids feel welcome.

₪ Confident - Sometimes Tashia's confidence gets the best of her, and with a mix of her determination it sometimes lead up to disputes between other equids. She doesn't like to back down easily but she likes to try and prove herself worthy of attention at times because she tends to feel left out because she has a disability with being deaf and is unable to understand clearly what others are saying.

₪ Antisocial - Due to her disability with being deaf, Tashia doesn't easy trust those around her because she feels like other equids are teasing her. Of course this isn't always the case but she can't hear what they are saying and sometimes takes it the wrong way. This has led up to her slightly being antisocial and less herd like, she likes to keep her distance from the group at times.

₪ Show off - Tashia is sometimes a bit of a show off because she is always trying to prove herself worthy and just because she's deaf doesn't mean that she should be left out or is that different compared to everyone else.

₪ Watchful - Due to being deaf, Tashia has learned to use her eyes more than her ears, she is always paying close attention to her surroundings and has a keen eye for details. That said she doesn't have an eagle eye but she normally is able to spot danger before anyone else does.

Descriptive Piece: The darkness of evening wrapped around us like a blanket; but as we lay back against the carpet of grass and gazed upwards, worlds of light unfolded before us. The stars hung like ropes of diamonds from a socialite’s neck. There were so many that it almost seemed to develop into sounds; clusters like groups of conversations – sparkling and bright here, while dim and quiet there. We spent the evening watching the sky’s night time gathering, like two naughty children trying not to get caught at the top of the stairs; amazed by the enormity of all we could imagine.
Yet the darkness that night brings is always there without being seen. Yet somehow the beauty of night and the darkness have always been misunderstood. But those brave enough to step by the stories sometimes wonder how vast is the sky above us is, how far does it go on? But the beauty the sky holds always offers light to us even when we can't see it, we know that someone is giving us light to help guide us past the darkness. Even the stars know the way back home if we know how to follow them through the glorious sky and the constellations, galaxies and many more the black abyss holds and forever goes on. The Night sky and what is within it will always be here for us, only those brave enough to follow and treasure what it offers for us to take.

Happy Story: Warning, it's a bit sad at first but it gets happier I promise! c:
So this particular Christmas me and my boyfriend were celebrating at his parents house again. But this year I knew that I was getting an extra special Christmas present. After my beloved horse, Titan passed on a few weeks ago I had become really depressed over his death as I had had him since he was a young colt.
This year though my boyfriend had left the best present for last, after all the other presents had been opened and wrapping paper was left on the floor, the dogs chewing on the bones they had gotten, his younger siblings playing with the toys they had gotten and his parents talking about preparations for the evening dinner. The next thing I know I had been pulled aside and my boyfriend took me outside to the barn where some of his parents horses were.
Of course I was confused at first constantly thinking in my mind where was he taking me and why. But those thoughts were soon gone as I saw him, a beautiful tall muscular grey horse staring at me through his stall with a silver bow tied around his neck. I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing and of course me being the horse person that I am I was in his stall grooming him with brushes almost immediately with my boyfriend helping me on the other side of the horse.
This year started off with a bit of a rough start but the way it ended with getting a wonderful and beautiful horse from my boyfriend was by far one of the greatest gifts I got from him, aside from his love of course. :3

I also recently found out that my grandfather who had colon cancer for the past year was unable to go through chemotherapy sometime last year and was given a year to live. This Christmas though (well actually a week after Christmas as it was the only time I was able to go and see him) we exchanged gifts and words, had breakfast, lunch and dinner together before we went tot he living room and did what we normally did each year. Except this year was something slightly different for me.
I was still worried that this would be the last Christmas I would have with my grandfather but little did I know as they passed me an envelope that my worries would be wiped away. As I read it over I could have sworn that my heart stopped beating for a moment, thinking that it would be news that I didn't want to read, but as I read further somehow I found in that letter that my grandfather's cancer had gone away and for the meantime his cancer tumor is gone.
This was a surprise to us all, but it was by far one of the greatest gifts I could get. Knowing that I still have a few more years left with him at the most and that the year of 2014's Christmas wouldn't be the last one I would be having with him. I can't even begin to explain how much joy I felt at that time, but it was a great gift knowing that the cancer was gone and that he will be okay.
Last edited by ~Faith~ on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me