Based on Click to view
Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sea Devil #8

Postby Sixbane » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:21 pm

What are Sea Devils you ask? They are a new found species, found deep in the dark parts of the ocean. But also on land. Discovered in the ocean; they live both on land and in water. They live in solitude, very rarely forming packs. They are rather hostile, defensive creatures. They resemble angler fish. They are rather large creatures. They can be hard to befriend. But, you can befriend them with enough time, and passion.

mmm warm apple cider
inspired by that is
i want some apple cider
..i dont even like it but i want some anyways
will end on the 24th.

Prettying up allowed, but dont add to the form.
Extra can be writing (500 words); art (3 pieces); or a mix; 2 art and 100 words; or 1 art and 300 words.
(These are maximum,you're free to do less if you so choose.
Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]One extra;;[/b]
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sea Devil #8

Postby Pure Dragon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:37 am

Username;; Pure Dragon
Name;; Sammy, sometimes goes by just Sam.
Gender;; Female

One extra;;
I hope to do art, but that depends on when my new laptop comes as my current laptop doesn't work with the tablet I got. But I'll do some writing too.

My laptop came in, but my dad said I can't use it until Christmas, so I elaborated on the writing to reveal more of her personality.

Below is a small excerpt from a recent news report featuring this Sea Devil.

Reporter 1: A competition in Pipa is turning the heads of casual and professional surfers alike when one competitor surfed along-side an unusual golden canine. The canine creature performed surprisingly well and seemed to enjoy the surfing even more so then most of the competitors. One of our reporters is on the site live with an exclusive interview. Robin, over to you.
Robin: Thanks. We have the competitor and the... uh... what is this thing?
Surfer: As best I can guess it's a Sea Devil, least what I found online said. They just been discovered on an island off the coast, so I suppose she's a bit far from home.
Robin: She?
Surfer: Well, I think so. With the fish tail and all, I don't really... haha. Yeah. I call her Sammy, 'cause I figure that's kinda gender neutral.
Robin: *laughs* How did you two meet?
Surfer: I wiped out one day, and I guess hit my head on something - all I know is next thing, some wierd golden dog is pulling me out of the water and I have a massive headache. It ran off after it decided I was okay I guess, but I caught another glimpse of it later that month when I was surfing again. I decided to start bringin' some food with me, and it went from there. Took a long time for her to trust me though.
Robin: That's certainly something special. And the surfing?
Surfer: One day I just went on a whim and bought her a board. I showed it to her and she seemed confused at first, but soon she loved training with me. In the beginning she was really uncertain about the balance, but she absolutely would not quit! Stubbornest thing I ever saw. *laughs* I attached a rope to the board for her to hold in her mouth while she got the hang of it, and she wanted to be independent of that thing as soon as possible, but she wasn't too proud to use it when she needed it.
Robin: Imagine that! And big on the media are thesun glasses, can you tell us about that?
Surfer: She seems sensitive to light, but after I got her the glasses she was just all the more excited about coming up to surf! And she's all about the fashion too I guess, she's always showing off and trying to pull off model poses or something. Usually she just looks pretty comical!
Sammy: ._.
Surfer: Haha, don't mind me, girl. I'm just kidding!
Announcer: Next up are competitors Daniel and Sammy for their second round!
Daniel: Hey Sam, that's us! Sorry Robin, but we have to go. Sammy is really competitive, ha ha. She'll not appreciate missing our go!
Robin: Good luck! Thanks for the interview. Well folks, that's all we have. You can tune in on TV or online. Next up, the weather...
(Word count 482.)
Last edited by Pure Dragon on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:20 am

Pure Dragon wrote:What time does this close? Or is it just kind of the 24th at no particular time?

Generally I close them around 7-9 pm EST (8 being the average but sometimes i'm a little early/late)
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:05 pm

You, Sixbane, need to stop making such amaxing designs because I want to sign up for all of them.. ×u×
If I have the time I may sign up for this one..
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost★ » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:17 am

Username;; frost
Name;; jesper
Gender;; male
One extra;; jesper looked up, his lantern-like lure swinging as he did so. he was sitting on the sand, tail trailing in the water, but he stood up and walked along the beach, not specifically doing anything. his golden fur colour appeared to be dulling in the heavy rain, and the only thing bright seemed to be himself. jesper focused on doing something else, humming a tune. unlike some people, he never really has those dark sides; he was at peace with everything and liked things the way they were. but that gave him an idea. if he could be happy, why not others? he knew a town, where he was raised up in, that didn't seem to have any warmth, any brightness. jesper was possibly the only one unaffected by the gloomy atmosphere.
he decided to go around the town at night-time. there happened to be a gigantic christmas tree in the centre, he was quite surprised that anyone so dull could even . he left a small parcel and slipped away unseen, while everybody was sleeping.
the following day, when everyone woke up, they saw the parcel. someone shouted, "open it!" and they did. as they tried to open it, happiness poured out from the box. and then, from that point on, everyone in the town were all happy.
Last edited by Frost★ on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frost★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:48 pm

woah, marking

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wingz. » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:42 am

Username;;
    Name;;
    Gender;;
    One extra;; can be writing (500 words); art (3 pieces); or a mix; 2 art and 100 words; or 1 art and 300 words.
--
the sea does not like to be restrained

. . . .
hello there. you can call me wingz.
--
art twit . rp blog . flightrising
wingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes