Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

►►Theodore►►

Postby Simon » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:49 pm

►►Theodore [Theo]

►►Male

►►every time he walks down the squeaky wooden stairs a shiver of both excitement and fear overcomes theo. papa was an interesting man therefore his old basement is literally filled with tons mini treasures. it would take a lifetime to be able to explore every nook and every deserted box that papa has left for theo. that's why it is his favorite place to search. when you finish your dangerous climb down the splintery steps to your left is a huge rack with about one hundred mini golden, copper, brass, silver, and nickel keys all lined up hanging on the wall. these keys seems to sparkle even within the dark lit setting of the dusty old basement. each key unlocks random boxes and drawers within the basement however, there is no way to tell which key unlocks which box. theo tries to find matches for the keys and open some of the chests to reveal the secrets hidden within. so far theo has found fifteen keys that have worked, but it is very hard and this took days of searching. theo never takes things out of the basement, he only searches, admires and places them right back. theo has found telescopes, gold coins, old books, quill pens, copper pots, velvet dolls, tribal crowns and much more. it's not just the thrill and excitement of finding new things that draws theo to explore the basement every day, its the feeling of being close to papa again. exploring the place where papa spent most of his time messing around and keeping to himself, an introvert at heart similar to theo. this feeling of closeness that papa is watching makes theo come back every day to keep finding new treasures and locks for keys, keeping to himself. papa's boy.
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me