Sea Devil #6 - Tribal Neopolitan Ice Cream - winner! by tixij

Based on Click to view
Artist tixij [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sea Devil #6 - Tribal Neopolitan Ice Cream - winner!

Postby tixij » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:47 am

What are Sea Devils you ask? They are a new found species, found deep in the dark parts of the ocean. But also on land. Discovered in the ocean; they live both on land and in water. They live in solitude, very rarely forming packs. They are rather hostile, defensive creatures. They resemble angler fish. They are rather large creatures. They can be hard to befriend. But, you can befriend them with enough time, and passion.

i'm in love with this one -sobs- the tribal kills me<3 so this is an impress me contest! this ends december 23rd at midnight cst december 30th at midnight cst. feel free to pretty up, and i am open for extensions if it is needed. the form below is simply a skeleton, feel free to add as much as you want to it (art, writing, etc). good luck!!

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]

hex codes (in order from the palette above):
#1E1E1E
#31221B
#5C472C
#87694F
#EFE0C3
white
#DA8082
Last edited by tixij on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sea Devil #6 - Tribal Neopolitan Ice Cream

Postby nyrissa » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:54 am

ohwow possible res
nyrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ibuki Mioda » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:00 am

res!
Ibuki Mioda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Dont have all the right colors but I am getting as close as I can

A R T ; ;
Maybe.
Java won't down-
Load on my
computer so on
Tuesday's during
club I will try to
draw
May also order
art that will go to
owner if I dont win
-u- just to be nice

L I K E S ; ;
✓Dark
✓Warm water
✓Superheros
✓Music
✓Pink
✓Blue
✓Land & water
✓London

D I S L I K E S ; ;
✗Hot water
✗Popcorn
✗Mice
✗His own kind

H U M A N | O W N E R ; ;
"My humans username on this site is Abused but he prefers to go by Andy."
Yup! My name is Andy and that is what I like to be called but feel free to call me Abused.. I just know for some people it may trigger something..

N A M E ; ;
➥Gabriella
F;`Gabby`
M;`Gabe`
{Naming them Gabriella because of a friend of mine who I have a crush on who is a pansexual nonbianry person is moving away and I may not see her for a while..}

G E N D E R ; ;
➥"I do not like gender labels.. I perfer both or neither.. I consider myself Genderfluid.. I think that is the term you humans use.."
He may be genderfluid but he tends to be more masculine. He has days where he may want to be a girl and may be a little feminine.
He also happens to love the pink in his fur.

A G E ; ;
➥"I am an adult.. With my owner I tend to act like a `puppy` apperently.."

P E R S O N A L I T Y ; ;
➥Gabe is strange in the fact he stays quiet and tries not to communicate or find others. He is strong and independent but sometimes, it does get a bit lonely. He has creatures on land and in the sea he considers friends but none happen to be of his own species.
Wip

F A M I L Y ; ;
➥"I don't have any that I know of.."
I don't feel like mother and father Sea Devils stick around for very long.. let alone have more then one pup/guppy.

H E A L T H ; ;
➥"I am very healthy.. I catch my own meals and I keep in the water.."
{Read next part below}
Gabe happens to very healthy in his own fight, eat and survive life style but he could be doing better if he tried.

S P E C I A L ; ;
➥1.)If its alright I was going to make him blind in one eye and have the eye be maybe a pink like the tribal pattern.
2.) If its alright I would like to give him a little pal. I still have to figure it what it may be but I have been playing with the idea of making my own creature called `Sea Bunnies`. I dont know if this is allowed but if it is, I would like to make a bunny companion for him.

L A N D | O R | W A T E R ; ;
➥"I prefer water and luckily my human doesnt mind jumping in and swimming with me.. But lamd can be fun because there are much more there. Music, books, movies, plays, animals you would never see in the water.. It like an alien planet.. At first I was terrified but my owner showed me the way and helped me along.. Showed me some books like Dan Browns `Angels and Demons` and the classic `Sherlock Holmes` by Sir Aurthor I think.. And movies like `The Breakfast Club` which he says is an old movie.. a newer movie he showed me that was really good would have to be `The Avengers`.. The Superheros are so cool.. and so is the villain.. Loki, Right? I might dress up as him.. My human said he would make me the outfit.."

L I K E S | & | D I S L I K E S | E X P L A I N E D ; ;
Likes; Dark/Warm water:
From what I know, Sea devils are cold blooded. Many cold blooded things love warm and dark places. It made me think maybe this Sea Devil would like warm and dark waters.
Superheros/Music
Simple. In the land or water question above, he talks about the movie 'Avengers' and liking to listen to music because its something new.
Pink/Blue:
Pink is simple. He has pink in his fur. Blue, because of the ocean and because my hair is blue.
London:
I talk about London a lot and how I want to move there. I think I would tell them about London a lot as well and make them want to travel there with me.

Dislikes;
Hot water:
No one wants to burn alive in hot water, do they?
Popcorn:
pft, I was thinking he my not like it because of the sound of it popping. I happen to love popcorn.
Mice:
Almost like the myth with elephants, he is scared of mice.
His own kind:
Im not sure why, but I thought it would be different if he didnt like his own kind more then others.

S M A L L | S T O R Y ; ;
"Come on, Gabe!"
The Sea Devil rolled his eyes at the request and moved to put his snout under water, blowing bubbles and making the little girl laugh.
"Gabe, Makayla! Come on! We gotta go home to watch the movie.."
Gabes ears perked up and he nudged the small girl out of the water with him, starting to run over to his blue haired owner. Makayla smiled and looked up at them.
"What movie?"
"The new Avengers.."
Gabes ears perked up again as he looked up at Andy, wanting clarification that, yes, indeed, they got the new one and that, yes, they were going to watch it tonight. Andy smiled and ruffled Gabes mane.
"Yes, you little dork, we got the movie.."

Last edited by A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 18 times in total.
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:10 pm

dropping out ^^ Good luck to those who entered.
Last edited by Free Shade on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuuhou » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:57 pm

dropping out'
username: Downcast
name: Creampie
personality:
Despite his name being "girly" he has a personality of a Man! GrawH!

Creampie is a strong Individual with a dream of Having thee most Girl-friends in the world. Other Sea-devils Look down on him for having such a Outrageous Goal in life, But they only know so much of what he thinks about "the Judging Devils", He wants to Prove his Point and Will not stop until you say Ok! He Does have a Aggressive Behavior towards other males, so much so that He would TRY to battle with them in public, in front of many other creatures. When it comes to Women Though, He will try his Hardest to make them Fall in love with him, whatever means possible.. if they don't fall for him, he would start to go insane over Her, to a point of none stop stalking.
Last edited by ryuuhou on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ryuuhou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snyzzle » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:17 am

res...
███████████████████████████
she/her • cancer • tea • feminism
██████████████████████████
snyzzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 10ke » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:41 am

username: sugar rush;;
name: coco "carmelle"

personality:
you could say carmelle was a pushover. but that would leave the hugest mental scar on him ever. he is a frail little sea devil who prefers to be alone, due to being teased about his feminine-ness. however when you get to meet him, he's a party animal who is extremely honest.

likes and dislikes

yes:
sweet things
cooking (alone)
gaming (alone)
eating (alone)
being alone
memes
water

no:
chocolate
icecream
strawberries
rasperries
nuts/wheat/gluten (allergic)
:^)
10ke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snyzzle » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:46 am

Extension?
███████████████████████████
she/her • cancer • tea • feminism
██████████████████████████
snyzzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tixij » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:00 pm

aa sorry i got really sick! it'll end on the 30th, and i've added hex codes.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me