Time spent 3 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
107 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Viscus

Staff Kiamara - Viscus

Postby Viscus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 pm

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Glowless version || Transparent version

username;;
name;;
gender;;
what is their secret;;

extras allowed, art allowed
get creative with your form!
the only thing i ask is that what their secret is must be prominent in the form;
i shouldn't have to look hard to find out what it is

Ends December 27th

Last edited by Viscus on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
hello!
i am Viscus, they/them is fine
i like to speak in blue
i am a Kiamara artist
ask me things on my ask.fm!

find me elsewhere through the links!

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Viscus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kiamara - Viscus

Postby laces » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 pm

reserve so hard
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby candystars. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:05 pm

RES
Username;; candystars.
Name;; Pandora greek, meaning "all gifted" chinging when i find a name
Gender;; female
Secrets;; She is a box full of secrets, constantly being told them but would never tell a soul anything. Practically everything about her is a secret, she almost never speaks, but thing like who she likes" is nothing, she is a major recluse, not talking to anyone or liking anyone. She is practically a spirit, no one ever sees her around, yet she still is. But her main secrets lie in her hobbies, which is the only thing she tries to keep secret.

Egg sculpting
whenever she can, pandora take egg shells and sculpts designs into them, similar to this one. She often collects different types of eggs and scarves beautiful designs into them.
Last edited by candystars. on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Image00
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote:
Call me candy, star, or kap! :>
She/her but I don't mind anything else!

My character website

My DeviantArt

art tumblr

I Amn just............ a litle creacher. Thatse it. i canot change this
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

candystars.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Reserve
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalista Adonia Nikitas - The Writer

Postby ~Soul~ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Click Above for some tunes!

username;; ~Soul~

name;; Kalista
Kalista Adonia Nikitas
Greek for most
beautiful one

nickname;; Kal
gender;; Female
Age;;
She is twenty-three

ImageImage

bithday;; December 29
zodiac;; Capricorn
heritage;;
Greek and Native American
living quaters;;
Apartment above the
Space Java Coffee Shop

jobs;;
Both a writer and a barista

ImageImage

favorite food;; Onion Rings
favorite color;; Red
favorite animal;; Gekos
favorite movie;; Pixar's Wall - E
favorite season;; fall
favorite time of day;; Morning
favorite candy;; Skittles
favorite book;; Neuromancer

ImageImage

voice;;
Her noise is some what deep and smooth
gait;;
She walks slightly slunched over
and some what choppy

health;; She is in
good health over all, she only has
minor asthma problems when
around strong perfumes.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Introduction

Kalista is a girl whom is very close to her native american culture despite the fact that she is seventy-three percent greek by blood. Her hobbies include writing and camping, normally off on her own lost in her own thoughts as she comes up with new wild adventures to writing in her stories. Though as every day Kalista she lives in a small apartment above a space theme coffee shop she took upon herself to open up with what ever cash she had to her name. She tends to run the coffee shop on her own and loves to talk to all the science students and gamers that find her unique coffee shop comforting to be in. But behind the sense when she is all alone she becomes known as Kal, not just a well known science -fiction writer but a reliable source to go to when needing help finding lost si-fi books that the public has long forgotten, brining them to the attention of the public with out blowing her anonymous identity. Most of her readers and followers think she is a guy which helps bring a wider audience to her books. Her books are a way for her to separate herself from reality and let her explore the deepest parts of space. She finds that fantasy or Si-fi is better then reality and it would take someone with the same passion to understand her and her dork moments she has on occasion.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
x'x'x'x'x'x'x'x'x'x'

What's in My Name
Kal though she likes her name just find has grown use to her nick name Kal, though the meanings of her first and middle name kinda dwell on beauty she likes her last name Nikitas and fells like its a proper and strong name. Why I picked it was because her is beautiful and so is she but I like how it all sounds together when you say it, though its hard to say at first, once or twice it all seems to come together nicely!
Her Secret
Kal works at a small coffee shop that she owns called the Space java, a place where gamers, sifi lovers and anyone really can come and get a new atmosphere while getting their daily cup of joe! Everyone that comes to the shop knows her as Kalista and normaly never shortens it. But when she turns off the lights for the night and head up the stairs to her little apartment she sits down an begins to write. Kal is a writer and for her chances she keeps anonymous and publishes under the name Kal A. N. Her Publishers where afraid that even though her maid characters in her short si-fi stories where mostly male, that guys would be resistant in reading something a girl wrote, in fear it would be to sappy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

x'x'x'x'x'x'x'x'

Kal's Sexuality

Kalista when she was a teen started off
being straight, always crushing on cute
guys and flirting with them, girls where
never an interest to her. Though as she
took on her career as a writer being
anonymous and taking on the nickname
of Kal things started to change, having
to show no sexuality when talking to
others over blogs and such, including
flirting with cute guys Kal 's ways changed
and her views broaden, It wasn't till she
was talking to someone else whom was
as anonymous did she realize she had
felling for them distinctly do to their
personality. From then on Kal has been
a very proud Pansexual Kia. Supporting
both gays, bis, and straight Kias.

Art By Downcast ->
╔════════════════════════╗
Nationality
She is half Greek and half Native American,
Her mother was born in the united states
and moved off the Arizona reservation
and went to live in Florida when she was
old enough where she meet a Greek that
was studying abroad and originally lived
in Patras, Greece . After a year the got
married and he moved to Orlando Florida.
His family wasn't the happiest when they
heard their son married a non-Greek
woman and a native, so they no longer
really speak but her mothers family
welcomed him with open arms. Adriano,
fell for Nida when they found their
common interest in traveling the world
Nida loved to hear about Greece and
what it was like over there.

╚════════════════════════╝
ImageImage

Behind Kal's Stars

Kal has two simple accessories that she tends to wear no matter where she goes and both of them happen to be stars. First is her little hair piece, this hairpiece is very special to her, not only because it holds her feathers but how it was designed and the purpose it serves her. Do to her Native American culture she personal takes after more then her Greek side, this hair piece was made to represent the head dress most Native American's wear, normaly this head dress was worn to battle back in the older times, though now a days these traditional head dresses are worn at wedding and celebrations. These also where a symbol of the persons respect in the tribe and a mark of their bravery. Kal received her small head dress around the same age most kia's got their feathers. Though Kal earned her feathers by publishing her first Si-fi children's Book, it was something she self published at the age of eighteen when she had saved up enough money from her part time job at another coffee house. Her parents also chipped in behind her back to help her reach her goal, putting spare change and such in her publishing jar. She was able to get about fifty copies published. She sold them down at a flee market and manage to make about thirty bucks out of it plus the money she spent to self publish the books and print them. With such a big accomplishment and doing it on her own her parents felt it was time to celebrate and give her, her well earned feathers.

Though lets rewind the clock when she was a little girl around the age of eight. At this time she was afraid of everything all little kids where typically afraid of, monsters in the closet, the buggy man under her bed and most of all, the dark! She could never sleep at night because the dark terrified her. Her mother would often have to stay with her until she fell asleep and though they put a nightlight in her room she was still rather afraid. So one night her mother gave her a small gift, it was a little necklace with a white glowing star on it. This star not only sparked her interest in space but also served her like a safty blanket would and when she was scared she would hold it tight and close her eyes, telling herself as long as she had her little star she would be safe. Though when she was older she modified this little necklace and turned it into an earring so she would not have to worry about it falling from her neck or getting lost.

Kal's History
Kalista has lived with both her mother and her father for a good amount of her life. As a child her parents always cherished her and raised her to be a creative person and that anything was possible if she put her mind to it. She was raised in a good home and her parents compromised on a lot of things. They did thier best to celebrate the holidays so Kal grew up knowing if Christmas and the holidays of her mothers people and in some cases where great, there was more holiday to be had and fun things to do. She was never pressured to be religious though her father would occationaly read to her from the bible and her mother would tell her stories about the gods and spirits that took care of the earth. When she was thirteen her father tried to get her to go to church though she really didn't want to and her mother wasn't going and she didn't want to leave her mother behind. At the age of thirteen her parents began the fighting, they would argue about her upraising and how she would be taught and what religion she should believe. She really didn't know which one she wanted to believe in she always though it was a little of both but she became confused. As the years past her father was goon more, missing holidays and birthdays while her mother started working and trying to make things meet. At the age of sixteen her father came back with the divorce papers and tried to take Kal out of the state to live in Greece with him and his parents. The court though said other wise and insisted that she where to stay in the states for she was still a minor. If he wished to visit he would have to come to Kalista not the other way around. From there on Kalista almost never saw her father and he often forgot to pay child support. Once a year or so she would get a phone call from him and he would ask about school and if she still had a picture of him and if she got his gift. Other then that she didn't have much of a father figure in her life and her mother did the best she could to be there for her and support her the best she could. At the age of eighteen she was allowed to live one month is Greece with her father, but found disapproving grandparents and a distant father waiting for her when she arrived. Her grandparents felt she was raised improper and didn't like how she was not a believer and didn't know their customs. To her grandparents she was a half breed grandchild they never wanted. She now does her best to avoid visiting her father, either saying she is busy with her coffee shop or caught up in school. She lives on her own ever scene she bought the coffee shop at the age of twenty and helping her mother by sending her money every month to help her along.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The Art Gallery
Total Art pieces: 23
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:11 am, edited 66 times in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blake kantos xoxo

Postby sarapkm » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 pm

┍━━┑

xxxusername - peperonie babie. first time trying out for a kia,
    xxxbut i'm going to try my hardest to get her!
    xxxname - blake kantos, also known as scribbles to some
    xxxage - twenty-one; her birthday is november fourteenth
    xxxgender - female and hasn't questioned it yet
    xxxvoice - soft, husky yet feminine;
    xxxa moderate greek accent.
    xxxsexual orientation - gynosexual
    xxxdefinition: attracted to feminine people
┕━━┙
    xxxAlthough born in canada with a greek heritage, blake decided to move to california once she was 18 and ready for university. her parents did not agree with the decision, but they know that once their daughter sets her mind on something, it is impossible to change it. blake has loved living there, and enjoys the astrology program she's in very much. she makes sure she communicates with her parents everyday, and every single year, visits her family at christmas time to spend her holidays for them to be as memorable as they possibly can be.
    ┍━━┑

xxxxxxxxxchildish - accepting - proud - trustworthy
    xxxxxxxxxneedy - rash - stubborn - impatient

xxxblake is honestly one of the greatest friends one could have. despite her faults, she is always ready to be there for them, even at 3am and has classes in the morning. she will accept everyone's' differences: whatever ethnicity, sexuality, gender they are. the downsides? she's overly clingy, needy and very sly. more of a quiet and intelligent type, blake observes peoples' behaviors to learn their strengths and weaknesses. of course, she does this all very secretly so no one really notices. she loves being affectionate with her friends, occasionally going borderline romantic - for example, cuddling, hugging or sometimes even kissing. flirting makes her ego skyrocket, so she usually attempts to do it all the time. she's a very optimistic person, which causes her aura to be warm, inviting friendly strangers to come talk to her. sometimes, they do end up being friends.

these new friends quickly learn of her personality. her childish side basically represents her entire sense of humor. pranks, pickup lines and random immature actions are her thing. for example, sometimes she'll turn off the lights in the room which her friends are in, then get annoyed when they don't become surprised, so she starts a pillow fight in vengeance. plus, blake is a rather stubborn person. she's very prideful, but not to the point of arrogance - she just has higher than average standards for herself. sometimes, although pretty rare, she'll admit wrong, but everyone knows she'd rather bite her tongue.

┕━━┙
    ┍━━┑
    xxxxlikes -
    astrology/physics xxxxxxxxxx. video games
    stargazing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bad jokes
    studying/reading xxxxxxxxxx.. chilling with her friends
    eating pizza, acting cool xxxx.. hearing about drama
    glitter. all the glitter. xxxxxxx the environment (hiking)
    the color blue

dislikes -
    cleaning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hot humid weather
    speaking about religion xxxxx. injustices
    rock music xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx horror films

fears -
    failing a test xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. being alone for long periods of time
    heights xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spiders
    being laughed at xxxxxxxxxxx ghosts

habits -
    saying sorry consistently for no reason
    whispering sassy comebacks under her breath
    accidentally ignoring people when distracted
    when eavesdropping on a conversation, she tends to stare at the people talking
    laughs/smiles very easily at almost everything
    she loves to add a bit of glitter in just about everything if it's sanitary
    when speaking about something that she is passionate about, she tends to ramble on and on, then apologize for it

┕━━┙
    the secret -

as a child, blake would constantly beg her parents to look through the telescope up to 11pm at night - bedtime was supposed to be at 9pm, but when looking at the stars, it's as if she became enchanted. she was about 7 years old when one night, she found something odd. a new bright light was there, but she had never seen it before. in an outburst of excitement, she quickly forced her parents to take pictures and talk to an astrologist. with her impatience, it didn't take very long. she had found an undiscovered star. in her honor, the astrologists let her name the star by herself and gave other benefits. in fact, she named it after her pet fish at the time, bubba. over the years, out of embarrassment, she hasn't told anyone - bubba is such an embarrassing name. plus, the motive behind the name is appalling for her to even think about.

xxxxxxxx
    thanks to: my bestfriend pep, my sister Scarecrow. and my friend laces for the form critiques!
Last edited by sarapkm on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:44 am, edited 38 times in total.
sarapkm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

astrella - the star-keeper// wip

Postby inaudible » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 pm

her secret is that she is a so-called star-keeper, that takes care of childrens dreams and hopes in the dark of the night. she only ever so often appears, and if you catch a glimpse of astrella, it sure is a rare sight, to find her standing on the rooftops of innoncent children in deep slumber. that my friend, is astrella's secret.
Last edited by inaudible on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
inaudible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradude » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:09 pm

MARKING <3
___________Image
labbi - she/her
avatar by ambereh, signature art by bluepup429!!

my best friend
my kalons

ImageImage
labradude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icseal » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:10 pm

mark!! possibly trying out for this babe
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ebisu !

Postby bear » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:11 pm

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

I suggest you listen to some waves while reading through my form.
Click the Ebisu pixel to go to my form! Thank you!

★ ★ ★
username;; bear
name;; Ebisu

★ ★ ★
Last edited by bear on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 8 times in total.
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me