Staff Kiamara - CeruleanRush (CLOSED AND JUDGING) by CeruleanRush

Based on Click to view
Artist CeruleanRush [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 15
79 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Staff Kiamara - CeruleanRush (CLOSED AND JUDGING)

Postby CeruleanRush » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:00 pm

What is a Kiamara?
A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Without Shawl || Without Shawl (Transparent) || With Shawl (Transparent) (Coming Soon)

username:
name:

Art and extras are both ok and welcome! The backstory is an important part of the form, though, and it will most likely prove to be beneficial if you keep it as one of the biggest sections.

End date is Christmas!!

Other Notes
(I'll add any general questions I recieve in here for others to reference.)
-Forms based off of or centered around the movie "Frozen" or any of the characters in it, I will not consider your form. We already have an Elsa based kia, and you should be able to make a good form without snow equaling a magical ice queen who runs away from home. Sorry!

-This Kia does not have powers, but she does have "frost breath". If she breathes it on things, it won't do anything but frost it over (not freeze it!!) and make it a bit cold.

-Her body temperature is always much colder than that of a normal Kia's!

-The little round things on her shawl are puffballs, not beads.

-You are welcome to code/pretty up!

-I have the gender on the ref set as female, and I've been using "her", but if you'd like you're welcome to make a form where they're any other gender identity/go by other pronouns. :>

-The ideal of fancifully coding this introductory post is stolen from a certain frob >o>
Last edited by CeruleanRush on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
CeruleanRush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Litter Kiamara - CeruleanRush

Postby susie. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 pm

username
optional error

name

backstory

Ahhhh! a WIP!
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bebop » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 pm

This one is so fluffy.
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnadaddy » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:07 pm

shall we begin?

╔══════════════╗
    ► Name

Shiva
    ► Nicknames

Shiv
      Queenie
      Cold-hearted

► Sex

Female

► Gender

Female

► Age

► Birthday

December 21

► Stone

Turquoise

► Planet

Jupiter

► Element

Fire

► Orientation

Panromantic
      Pansexual

► Height

5'11 ft
      155 cm

► Weight

135 ib
      61 kg

► Origin

India

► Current Home

Ontario

► Languages

Hindi
      English
      German
      French

╚══════════════╝

► how shall we end?

let us start from the beginning

I was born of wealth, wealth unseen by many in my early years. Apparently the story goes that my mother’s family was wealthy, extremely wealthy, though no one in the family held ranks within the hierarchy, not even being considered nobles. This angered many men on my mother’s side. Then one day, some deal was made and my mother wedded a man for power. This is the man I know as my father. Many of their younger years together have always been kept a secret from me. Though I’ve never known why nor has the reason ever fancied me, it stays in the dark, away from everyone’s minds. Maybe that is for the best. My childhood years had regular to me, I guess it was because I had no idea on how the world worked. I remember since the first day I was born being told that there was a high price on my head. Since I could remember, I never understood what that meant, and even to this day, I still have no idea. Being a child, I was always at home, learning many things from my mother and care-takers, though my mother was always distant, cold to an extent.

Since I was little, not only was my mother distant towards, but my father followed in suit. Neither took to me, as if I was not their own flesh and blood. I was raised main by my care-takers, as for both of my own parents had not wanted to spare much time me. From my care-takers, I was taught many meaningless house-hold things and proper etiquette. It was normal I guess.

where I was heading

In my teenager years, things began to change. Both my mother and father suddenly took interest in me and my life, always curious, asking questions and pestering with no ends. It was unnatural to me, strange and confusing. If anything, this sudden interest drove me farther away from them. I began to see less and less of my care-takers. Along with many of those who worked around the family estate. At the time, I guess I should have thought of it strange and even looking back on it now, stranger. It took a long time for the information to dawn upon me, but it turned out that my father at the time took a huge gamble and fell broke. Myself paying the price ultimately. Upon the age of fifteen, my parents tried to wed me off. I wasn’t sure of their thought process, but the proposal did end in failure. And by failure, I bit the man several times alongside my own father.

This was not to be the last though. From the age of fifteen up until the age of eighteen, both my mother and father forced me into several other engagements. All of which that ended poorly not only on the behalf of the opposing party, but as well for my parents. Honestly, forcing the child you didn’t raise into marriages for your own gain, should never be a logical thought. But it was and I had became bent on ruining what little remained of their reputation. At the age of nineteen I escaped from my parents.

And here we are

Since my escape six years ago, I fled my home, living in the streets or wherever for as long as I could, scrounging up money. With enough money to my name, I bought a plane ticket. I knew where I wanted to go. It was a country I had often heard about from relatives or those who use to work at my family’s estate. Germany. Sure, at the time I had no clue about the country itself, only stories that were passed on. But from all of them, Germany sounded like a piece of heaven.

With my time in the country, my eyes were opened. I learned many things that I was denied the right to as a child. I was able to get myself a proper education, learning that the life style I had was typically not normal. Sure I was lost with the language, my German to this day still being limited, but I gained so much in the experience.

After a short time in Germany and still feeling lost, I moved once, to my current home in Ontario, Canada. The move has given me a lot of time to myself. Able to properly collect myself and enjoy my life how I wish. And since the move, I doubt I will be moving again.
Last edited by sinnadaddy on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:07 pm

mark
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter; » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:09 pm

So in love omg <3<3<3 mark ahhh
typewriter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Freyja -

Postby lost in time. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:12 pm

╭-------------------❅-------------------╮
INTRODUCTIONS
- - -u s e r n a m e// Lost in Time.
- - -n a m e// Freyja
- - -p r o n o u n c i a t i o n// FRAY-ah
- - -m e a n i n g// "noblewoman"
- - -o r i g i n// norse mythology
- - -g e n d e r// female

╰----------------------------------------╯

тσ αρρяє¢ιαтє тнє вєαυту σƒ
α ѕησωƒℓαкє,
ιт ιѕ ηє¢єѕѕαяу тσ ѕтαη∂ συт
ιη тнє ¢σℓ∂.

1956 - The Cave Behind the Waterfall

Bright, white snow swirled over paw prints left behind in the early-evening sun. Up ahead, a teal and white kiamara stared at her paws as she padded along through the light snowfall. In the pine trees before her lie a shimmering waterfall, it's icy water cascading into a pool below. As the young kiamara reached the tumbling water, she picked up her pace. Galloping, she rushed forward and in one giant leap, she disappeared through the waterfall.

Once inside, crystals seemed to fall off her fur as she shook the drops off of her pelt. The female kiamara snuggled up in a pile of fabric scraps she had collected and closed her eyes, though it was clear she was still awake as she jumped up at any sudden noises. She breathed heavily and rapidly before seeming to cool off. Sometimes, one just needed a break from home and that was exactly what she was doing.

Time passed slowly but this kia was content to go over her thoughts in silence. She spent almost all day like this, lying alone in the mysterious cave behind the waterfall. She went there to calm down or just be alone, as plenty of people do. Normally, the journey seemed like an adventure to a secret destination. This time was different.

While she was in the cave, a snowstorm had begun high on the mountain. The storm raged outside but it was time to go home. Her family mustn't worry or panic, heavy snowfall was nothing new. She took a few steps back and ran forward, gaining momentum to leap back through the waterfall. White paws crashed against the stone floor as she headed for the rushing water. A patch of ice glazed the surface of the ledge, but it was too late to slow down now. The kiamara's front paws left the floor as she took a big step and leapt into the air. But she misjudged her footing, as shining droplets of water covered her pelt and her torso exited the fall of mountain run-off, she plunged headfirst into the quickly-freezing water.

She struggled to come back afloat as the air was knocked out of her by the cold. Water flooded her lungs while she sunk deeper into the pool of slushy mountain water. Panic seemed to fill her up from top to bottom. She thrashed around even more as her sodden fur weighed her down and dragged her further into the shallow depths of the slushy water. Spots blurred her vision and the white and teal kiamara blacked out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ⓞⓗ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓔⓐⓣⓗⓔⓡ ⓞⓤⓣⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓕⓡⓘⓖⓗⓣⓕⓤⓛ.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2007 – The Discovery
Wandering alone in the Swiss Alps, a young scientist stumbled upon a pool of ice, a wide opening in the stone walls behind it. The cave wall had been eroded over time, the once jagged rock now smooth and shiny, as was the waterfall that once covered it. The source from which the waterfall was emerging seemed to have stopped providing for the small pond and stream down below. Now, the pond remained, completely frozen.

He walked over the pool of frozen water, trying to see the depth to which it extended. The pool had not been very deep, but enough so that if he fell in, he would have a difficult time getting out. The water would have been over his head, he was glad that now it was entirely ice and he didn’t have to worry about slipping and falling into the frigid water.

He tried to make out the shapes below his feet, frozen in the thick layer of ice. He passed over one particularly interesting form as he passed over top of it. He squinted at the turquoise blob beneath him, attempting to tell what it was. He stared for a few more moments before deciding he would come back tomorrow with a pick to carve it out of the ice.

The early morning sun began to rise into the sky as the scientist set out the next day, alone once again. He carried with him his pick, and whistled as he went.

Upon arrival at the location of the waterfall, the scientist set to work chipping away at the ice to discover what lay down below. Shards of frozen water flew and sparkled in the air as he dug farther and farther into the pool. He dug around the shape in the glass until he was able to attach cords to the object and pull it out. He squinted at it, trying to make out the blurry form in the ice. Wait, it wasn’t an object hidden in the ice, it was a kiamara!

The scientist jumped back in surprise before returning to the side of the ice chunk. He stared at it a moment longer before re-attaching the cords he had brought. After examination, he found that the other kiamara trapped in the ice was a female who was only about 14 or 15 years old, still quite young. The scientist grabbed hold of the ropes and began to drag the ice back towards his lab. There might still be a chance to unfreeze this kiamara and he was going to take it.

2007 - Awakening - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---------------------------------------- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -------------
My eyes snapped open to see two men I didn’t know standing directly in front of me. I jumped back, surprised to see the two strangers in front of me. I glanced around me, starting to panic as I had no recollection of who I was, where I was or why I was there. All that I knew –if I knew anything at all- seemed to have disappeared from my mind. My brain was completely empty of memories. “W-where am I?” I accidentally said aloud.

I lay in a pool of water and I was freezing, my teeth chattering even though I didn’t realize they were. These men in front of me seemed to be studying me though I had not the slightest idea why. The whole situation was beginning to frighten me. The more I tried to push my memory and remember why I was here or where I was before here or who I was, the more it all seemed to elude me. I had no idea what to do but get away from these strangers. I began to slowly edge backwards, fur bristling when I slipped and came crashing to the floor.

“I see you’re awake,” one of the scientists said. “My name is John and this is my colleague, Frederic. Welcome to our lab.”

“A l-l-lab?” I stuttered, still frightened. Why would I be in a lab? I wasn’t being experimented on, was I? “H-how did I get here? Who am I? Where is this lab?” I asked.

The scientist frowned at my confusion, “Do you remember anything before you were frozen in that pool of ice?”

“Frozen? What’s going on? How did I get here?” I tried again. I didn’t remember being frozen in ice or how, if it was true, I had ended up in that ice. The more questions I asked, the more confused I seemed to get. I needed some answers.

“You don’t remember anything?” Frederic chimed in. “Anything at all? Nothing before you were frozen in that pool? How you ended up there..?”

I frowned, this was all too perplexing. Why didn’t I remember? A tear rolled down my cheek as the two scientists asked me question after question I didn’t know the answer to. I shook my head and sniffled, “I don’t remember a thing, not even my name. Could you please explain this all to me?” I gestured around the room as I spoke.

As I had asked, I was told what the two scientists knew about me. They had found me in a patch of ice in the Swiss Alps, where it seemed there used to be a waterfall. The pool beneath the place of the waterfall was where I had been frozen. I had been dug up by the two scientists and brought back here. That was it. It wasn’t much at all, but it was something, and now that I had learned all the information I would get, it was time to restart my life.
Last edited by lost in time. on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:17 am, edited 53 times in total.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Image Image Image Image
lost in time.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIGABITE » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:15 pm

cries