B L A Z E wrote:
Username: B L A Z E
Show Name: Seraphim's Light
Barn Name: Saraphina
Colour: Light Buckskin
Height: 15. 33 hh
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Genes: EE/AA/nCr

Personality: Saraphina's personality is easy to see. Her biggest trait is her feistiness. Most jockeys and riders have quit all because of her "Spirit". She constantly throws people off out of the assumption that they are "Too slow", or "Too rough". Only few have been able to tame her but end up selling her for her hair and hoof needs are too great. Her passion for speed is another one that throws people off (literally). All of a sudden when the rider is going too slow she makes a dash for anything that she can jump over, even if that means the railing. The worst out of all is her constant talking. She is so loud that it keeps most people awake. She get lonely, for most of the other horses ignore her.

Story: The day that I saw that girl, her red bouncy hair and blue eyes, I knew she would buy me. I was on the horse market, again. I was so tired of this same pattern. Buy, make money, too feisty, sell. I had made thousands of dollars in my looks and speed, but every time I had acted out a bit, they would either beat me, send me somewhere with no food, or they would instantly put me on the market.

This girl looked different, her blue eyes looked caring. Unlike the others who looked at me and saw money. She walked over to my pen pushing through the crowds of people who were examining my mane and asking how many times I had been bred before. She looked at the price tag on me, over 4,000 dollars. I had hoped she had enough that she could take me away that day. She assessed me like how the others before her had. She looked 21 her bouncy red curls a fashion statement to any. My hair was flat that day my tail entwined with used bows. She looked into my eyes for a second and told me, "I will call you Saraphina, and I will find a way to get you." she promised.

Three days past. The most miserable days of my life as night after night I waited for her. My nights were cold, No blankets supplied at this place. The next morning I felt a cold hand wake me and a voice tell me to quiet down. I opened my eyes frantically but was quieted down by her. The girl I was waiting for. She woke the man who was watching over them and handed him a roll of money, he tipped his hay and took my bids off the holding shelf. She unlocked the gate and attached a blue rope around my nose. She led me out and I huffed and flicked my tails the other horses huffed back and turned around going back to sleep. It must have been 6:00 am.

She loaded me onto a trailer and began my new life! She took me to a place called Sunriver, Oregon. For some reason it is really sunny. It is a high desert and had some cool grass spots too. When I saw some horses I whinnied out, and they actually whinnied back! I felt like it was the end of the constant moving. We pulled up to a sunny barn and backed into it. The walls were lined with stalls only two other horses that she could see.

From then on Erial the girl who saved me, completely re-did my training! She taught me how to Jump and do Dressage. After a while my bills got harder and harder to pay as I was growing my mane and tail out so fast. She had to ask the community for help. Then, when a few weeks of working hard and getting a job as a Horse Back riding Instructor, and working part time as a farm hand she finally was able to get 2,000 dollars o pay for my next few years. She told me that all of the people pitched in. I had never felt so needed or wanted in my entire life.

Favorite Questions
Color;; Blue
Animal;; Red Tailed Hawk
Drink;; Water of course
Rock;; Turquoise
Food;; Apple/Wheat Dry Mix
1st Friend;; Erial
2nd Friend;; Erial's Blue Merle Aussie named Patriot

Planned Next
Tack
Saddle
Halter

Stories
-Her first Competition with Erial
-Her new Hairdo
-How she met her love (once I find him lol)

Art: x X x X x
Last edited by flight;; on Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
flight;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Light Buckskin

Postby Kiwilady » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Oh my gosh!! I need herrrrrrrr

Wip bog wip!!
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostbite18 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Username: Frostbite18
Show Name: Daughter of Ra
Barn Name: Sekhmet
Height: 16.1hh

Personality: Much like her namesake, Sekhmet is quite fierce. She is always getting in fights so she has to be carefully watched. Her and Golden Hawk are always fighting, for now Golden Hawk has held onto her title of lead mare. She tends to act like she is the overlord of all, like a goddess. Many riders refuse to ride her, some won't even lead her. They say she has this look, it makes them feel like she knows something they don't, like she is always plotting something. Of course this is just their imaginations.....right.

History/Story: Green eyes stared into hazel ones as Nyra stood before the mare. She had been found running along a road, saddle on her back and bridal on her head.....but no rider in sight. No one could get near the fiery mare so they called Nyra, she was not far away and probably the most likely to be able to catch the mare. The mare tossed her head and pinned her ears, the womyn was the first person who didn't leap backwards. Nyra grinned at the shock in the mare's eyes, " Met your match?" she said softly. The mare did a little rear in protest, as she reared Nyra whipped her lasso forth. It settled over the mare's neck, screeching in defiance she bucked reared and tried to escape. Nyra was experienced though, and after a good fight, the poor mare had tired herself out. After some stable hands had been called to help, the mare was at last loaded into a trailer and taken to Night Thorn Ranch. The owner was found, having gotten home after being dumped by the mare. They told Nyra she could keep the horse, if it came back it would only go to the feedlot. So the mare stayed and though she was a pain....Nyra liked her spirit. She decided on the name Sekhmet because of the the mares fiery and yet regal nature, just like the old Egyptian goddess. Though Nyra ended up on the ground more than a few times, the two formed a sort of understanding. Nyra would yield a little to Sekhmet's wishes and Sekhmet would behave herself. Sekhmet was trained to pull a cart, as well as do some jumping. The dressage was just to mellow and slow for the energetic girl. Nyra adores her now but she is always cautious, Sekhmet has this way about her, you can never tell what her true intentions are.

Tack
Driving Tack: http://globalhorseculture.typepad.com/p ... varian.jpg
Riding Tack: http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 1e2a7f.jpg
Also Her Halter: http://www.sunhorsetack.com/images/uplo ... er-big.png ( but with a bit, because Sekhmet is hard to control)

Likes: Being boss, winning, having others look up to her, fighting and sunshine.

Dislikes: Losing, water, winter, being bossed about, rough riders and most humans.

Life Songs FANCY- Iggy Azalea, Royals - Lorde, Burn - Ellie Goulding, Centuries - Fall Out Boy

Friends Well....she is not really the friend type but she has one. Her closest thing to a friend is the young stallion, Striker. They talk over the fence sometimes. He is not to scared of her that he is shivering in fear or running off when she comes near, as some horses do. Nor does he question her obvious authority, because he just doesn't want to be boss.

Art: Image( Quick drawing, sadly I lost the one that was pretty good in my opinion :( )
WIP! Ahhhhhh so prettttyyyyy!
Last edited by Frostbite18 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Frostbite18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 pm

So pretty <33 Nice job :D
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Username: Arrows
      Show Name: Beginnings Of Earth
      Barn Name: Crea
      Height: 15.3 hh
      History: On a cool autumn day, a young mare was born at at Van Farms, a facility specifically for raising Gypsy Vanners. Crea, they called her. Crea was, as some called her, a mistake. One of the stallions had crashed through a pasture fence and bred with a mare. Ask anyone who really knows her, though, and they'll tell you she's a miracle.

Shortly after she was weaned and eating solid foods, Crea was sold. Although her creation had been unplanned, she has great bloodlines. At a high amount of money, the filly went to a different farm, a farm for draft horses. She was given to the owner's son as his first horse to train. She would've had a long life there, had the boy not simply fallen out of his interest in horses. When this event occured when Crea was two, just beginning training, the owner got angry with his son not liking horses and sold the horse.

After two owners, Crea finally settled down for the next eight years at another Gypsy Vanner farm called Feather Vanners Stables. As she went into her third year, she was trained for driving, and on a course to competing in combined driving. For eight years, life was smooth.

Then there was unrest at the large stables. The owner was downsizing. Ten out of 40 horses would be relocated. Unfortunately, Crea was chosen to go. Despite choosing her to leave the barn, the owner did love the Vanner mare, and decided to make sure she, especially, would go to the perfect home. In the paper, she spotted CWHR's name and an article about how it saves and cares for horses. A couple phone calls later, and Crea was set to leave for her new temporary home.
      - - -

Ten years and six months old, Crea would live at CWHR for another seven months. She would adapt to many other horses and their personalities. It was decided that Crea would be adopted out as of November 25, just before the winter months to come. Looking to the future and hoping for the best was all she could do now.
      Personality: Crea has the disposition of a classic mother. She is a calm and well-behaved. She is very wise. With a great deal of patience and love, Crea is good-matured and instinctively protective. She is leadership-oriented. Crea is a teacher, and has a great deal of patience. Crea is best known for her unlimited kindness. She always seems to be smiling, always enthusiastic. She is also honest and honorable. Crea enjoys jokes and has a good sense of humor. She makes a great horse for beginning riders and small children, but her true passion is in driving. Crea is what you may call a "gentle giant."
      Discipline: Combined Driving
      Best Friend: Dilemma
      Friends: Collision
      North Star
      Ella
      Rival: Dagny
      Crush/Mate: Guitar
      Future Breedings: Guitar
      Mafia
      Gent
      Future Plans: Driving tack if I can afford it!<3
      Bloodlines: Sire: Destruction Of Earth
      Dam: Beginning Of Life
      Grandsire: Destroy The City
      Granddam: Fall of Earth
      Grandsire: All Of My Life
      Granddam: How Love Begins
      Birthplace: San Francisco, California
      Born: October 9th, 2009
      Carrots
      Snow
      Dislikes: Lightning
      Peppermints
      Loud noises
      Fears: Fire
      Theme Song: In Your Arms - Nico & Vinz
      Playlist: Falling For You - Lady Antebellum
      Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys
      The Heart of Dixie - Danielle Bradbery
      Holy Ground - Taylor Swift
      Just a Dream - Carrie Underwood
Last edited by Arrows on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chronometer » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Username: Chronometer
Show Name: MP Wait Upon The Hour
Barn Name: Homburg
Height: 16.2

Possible reserve.
Last edited by Chronometer on Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry for my absence! I'm afraid my activity here will be slowing down :c
Deviant Art ~ My Characters ~ Fairbanks Stables ~ HARPG Deviant Art ~ 1oo Scene Challenge ~ Ask.fm
Chronometer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby looose.string » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:14 pm

Username: loose.strings

Show Name: Fallen Angel
Barn Name: Seraphim, or Sera
Height: 15.3 hh
Art:Seraphim
Last edited by looose.string on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Back from a casual 5 year hiatus...!
looose.string

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Username: B L A Z E
Show Name: Seraphim's Light
Barn Name: Saraphina
Height: 15. 33 hh

Personality: Saraphina's personality is easy to see. Her biggest trait is her feistiness. Most jockeys and riders have quit all because of her "Spirit". She constantly throws people off out of the assumption that they are "Too slow", or "Too rough". Only few have been able to tame her but end up selling her for her hair and hoof needs are too great. Her passion for speed is another one that throws people off (literally). All of a sudden when the rider is going too slow she makes a dash for anything that she can jump over, even if that means the railing. The worst out of all is her constant talking. She is so loud that it keeps most people awake. She get lonely, for most of the other horses ignore her.

Story: The day that I saw that girl, her red bouncy hair and blue eyes, I knew she would buy me. I was on the horse market, again. I was so tired of this same pattern. Buy, make money, too feisty, sell. I had made thousands of dollars in my looks and speed, but every time I had acted out a bit, they would either beat me, send me somewhere with no food, or they would instantly put me on the market.

This girl looked different, her blue eyes looked caring. Unlike the others who looked at me and saw money. She walked over to my pen pushing through the crowds of people who were examining my mane and asking how many times I had been bred before. She looked at the price tag on me, over 4,000 dollars. I had hoped she had enough that she could take me away that day. She assessed me like how the others before her had. She looked 21 her bouncy red curls a fashion statement to any. My hair was flat that day my tail entwined with used bows. She looked into my eyes for a second and told me, "I will call you Saraphina, and I will find a way to get you." she promised.

Three days past. The most miserable days of my life as night after night I waited for her. My nights were cold, No blankets supplied at this place. The next morning I felt a cold hand wake me and a voice tell me to quiet down. I opened my eyes frantically but was quieted down by her. The girl I was waiting for. She woke the man who was watching over them and handed him a roll of money, he tipped his hay and took my bids off the holding shelf. She unlocked the gate and attached a blue rope around my nose. She led me out and I huffed and flicked my tails the other horses huffed back and turned around going back to sleep. It must have been 6:00 am.

She loaded me onto a trailer and began my new life! She took me to a place called Sunriver, Oregon. For some reason it is really sunny. It is a high desert and had some cool grass spots too. When I saw some horses I whinnied out, and they actually whinnied back! I felt like it was the end of the constant moving. We pulled up to a sunny barn and backed into it. The walls were lined with stalls only two other horses that she could see.

From then on Erial the girl who saved me, completely re-did my training! She taught me how to Jump and do Dressage. After a while my bills got harder and harder to pay as I was growing my mane and tail out so fast. She had to ask the community for help. Then, when a few weeks of working hard and getting a job as a Horse Back riding Instructor, and working part time as a farm hand she finally was able to get 2,000 dollars o pay for my next few years. She told me that all of the people pitched in. I had never felt so needed or wanted in my entire life.

Favorite Questions
Color;; Blue
Animal;; Red Tailed Hawk
Drink;; Water of course
Rock;; Turquoise
Food;; Apple/Wheat Dry Mix
1st Friend;; Erial
2nd Friend;; Erial's Blue Merle Aussie named Patriot

Planned Next
Tack
Saddle
Halter

Stories
-Her first Competition with Erial
-Her new Hairdo
-How she met her love (once I find him lol)

Art: x X x X x
Last edited by finoodle on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:18 am

Username:
        ilhdc7
        Show Name:
        Oyster of the Sea
        Barn Name:
        Pearl
        Colour:
        Light Buckskin
        Height:
        15'2 hh
        Breed:
        Gypsy Vanner
        Genes:
        EE/AA/nCr
        Personality

Quite- She is a quiete. She is never outspokent, and always stays to the background she has a sweet temperment, and doesn't act out that much.

Soft- Well, by soft, I mean that she doesn't like certan things being done to her. She has sensetive skin, and a shy demenor.

Bashful- Pearl gets embaressed easily, and turns red. She doesn't like attention on her, and just likes to do her own thing.

Independent- Pearl is independent, and likes to her own things, her way. Thats the one thing you will always fight with her about. She likes to feel the wind in her hear, and run wild and free.
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby resolution » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:44 am

*screeches* so gorgeous wipppp
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
    dahyun. and I are siblings, I am giving what is left of this account to her ^^;;

free pets & items
resolution

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me