teresa8oats wrote:

Username: teresa8oats
Show Name: Hide In The Generations
Barn Name: Pixie
Color: Greying Chestnut Tobiano
Height: 15.3hh
Breed: American Paint Horse
Genes: ee/Aa/Gg/nT
Her companion: Actually, Pixie's companion is a donkey, Prism! Instead of a picture off google I was going to make art, but I only got a rough sketch done, and time ran out so quickly! She would be my first horse that has a companion that is not another horse, and not a small animal. I have horse companions, a dog companion, and a cat companion!
Eep! I hope that this is acceptable, like... did you want another horse? If no her companion/mate will be Spade, a friendly and cute stallion who needs a girl! XD
Personality: Pixie is a really gentle and peaceful young mare. She makes friends with almost every horse she meets, and loves people to death! When Pixie was being weaned, she had a harder time than most foals. In the pasture next to the one Pixie was being weaned in was an old jenny and her foal where living. Pixie and the young donkey foal became friends quite quickly, and where moved in the same pasture eventually. They have been inseparable ever since. Though Prism continues to be suborn, ignores all humans to the greatest consent, and eats like a pig, Pixie simply could not live without her!
Pixie is not very athletic, as she would rather be checking out every nook and cranny in the arena than working. She does do quite well with crowds, so its kind of 50/50.
Probably one of Pixie's fave things in life is when the teenager girls come around during the summer and just groom Pixie all day. They even get on her bareback and ride her around the pasture! They all claim that Pixie is the opposite of a "green horse" despite her old age!
Art: Sadly, I will not be finishing her art piece in time!
Last edited by flight;; on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
flight;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Greying Chestnut Tobiano

Postby BluebonnetBree » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Username: Mother~of~Dragons
Show Name: Miss Carolina
Barn Name: Carolina
Colour: Greying Chestnut Tobiano
Height: 15.3 hh
Breed: Mustang
Her companion: Masie the cow is Carolina's favorite animal to hang out with just because Masie doesn't push her away. Masie is close to 11 years old and seems to enjoy the company of another animal. {Just for the record Masie lives on the ranch next door but often times finds a way to get in the paddock with Carolina}
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostbite18 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Username: Frostbite18
Show Name: Fading Fire
Barn Name: Ash
Height: 15.2hh
Breed: APH
Her companion: WIP

( I had stop form making, I will finish in a bit)

( Oh sorry Silverbell90! I didn't realize we had the same barn name, I will change it if you want)
Last edited by Frostbite18 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Frostbite18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwilady » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Wip!

Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Breed:
Her companion:
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby looose.string » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:25 pm

omg she's seriously so prettyyyy but I think I'll lay off this time c:
Last edited by looose.string on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Back from a casual 5 year hiatus...!
looose.string

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverBell90 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Username: SilverBell90
Show Name: To Dust and Ashes
Barn Name: Ash
Breed:
Her companion:

WIP :)
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pixie

Postby teresa8oats » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Username: teresa8oats
Show Name: Hide In The Generations
Barn Name: Pixie
Color: Greying Chestnut Tobiano
Height: 15.3hh
Breed: American Paint Horse
Her companion: Actually, Pixie's companion is a donkey, Prism! Instead of a picture off google I was going to make art, but I only got a rough sketch done, and time ran out so quickly! She would be my first horse that has a companion that is not another horse, and not a small animal. I have horse companions, a dog companion, and a cat companion!
Eep! I hope that this is acceptable, like... did you want another horse? If no her companion/mate will be Spade, a friendly and cute stallion who needs a girl! XD
Personality: Pixie is a really gentle and peaceful young mare. She makes friends with almost every horse she meets, and loves people to death! When Pixie was being weaned, she had a harder time than most foals. In the pasture next to the one Pixie was being weaned in was an old jenny and her foal where living. Pixie and the young donkey foal became friends quite quickly, and where moved in the same pasture eventually. They have been inseparable ever since. Though Prism continues to be suborn, ignores all humans to the greatest consent, and eats like a pig, Pixie simply could not live without her!
Pixie is not very athletic, as she would rather be checking out every nook and cranny in the arena than working. She does do quite well with crowds, so its kind of 50/50.
Probably one of Pixie's fave things in life is when the teenager girls come around during the summer and just groom Pixie all day. They even get on her bareback and ride her around the pasture! They all claim that Pixie is the opposite of a "green horse" despite her old age!
Art: Sadly, I will not be finishing her art piece in time!
Last edited by teresa8oats on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EvilMonkey247 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Username: EvilMonkey247
      Show Name: The Presence of Greatness
      Barn Name: Starstruck
      Height: 15.2 hh
      Breed: Anglo Arabian
      Her companion:
      Time's Pandemic. Why? because Starstruck is a tad bit arrogant and self centered. She only cares about one thing, and that's herself. She enjoys being around Pandemic because they look so similar and essentially, she gets to stare at herself whenever they're together.

Malvolia. Why? Malvolia is a kind and gentle mother figure to Starstruck. When Starstruck was first introduced to Malvolia, she instantly looked up to her. In fact, Malvolia is the only horse that .. ever even half listens to.

Seraphina. Why? Even though they are both VERY headstrong, they surprisingly very quickly formed a seemingly unstable bond to everyone's surprise. The general assumption is that they both butt heads so much that it formed into a very strong friendship.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxAdopted Pets/OC's
xxx
xxx
xxxxxxArt Credits: msdeath666
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx"That Star Destroyer and her
xxxCommander are as New
xxxRepublic as you or me."
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EvilMonkey247

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flight;; » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:25 pm

teresa8oats wrote:OMG im in love~ Is one extra allowed? or like... a piece of art with her companion?

Art is allowed, but it has to be with her companion. Writing and/or art and/or a picture is allowed to convey the idea of her companion.
flight;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Arrow » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Username: 3,1415926535897
Show Name: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Barn Name: Fly
Height: 14.2hh
Breed: Arabian
Her companion: Fly's companion is slightly odd. She has bonded with a barn owl. Foghorn, her companion, lives in the rafters of her barn and normally give no time of day to any of the horses. When Fly arrived, she was still a foal, and she was rambunctious, mischievous, and all she wanted to do was play. None of the older horses would pay attention to her, so she reared and neighed and went wild at Foghorn. At first, he ignored her. Then as the older horses started to get annoyed at Fly's antics, he took pity on her and landed on her stall door. Fly was beside herself with joy. It's my first day here, and I've already made a friend and it's not a horse it's an owl and I like that cause I'm special and I'm not the same as the other horses and like Mama said I'm a good girl! Those were the thoughts whirling through the young filly's head as she spun in circles with excitement, ending by plopping to the floor in a heap of fuzzy foal fur. Foghorn flew down and sat on Fly's rump, and, although Foghorn seems to be mute, they have been inseparable ever since. It has actually become a more uncommon sight to see Fly without Foghorn perched between her ears than it is to see them together.
Last edited by .Arrow on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Arrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me