Artist Faymutt95 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Deerssert #277 Winner!!

Postby Faymutt95 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:49 am

Hello everyone and happy Halloween!
This beautiful girl has appeared out of the fog...Could she be an ancient deerssert? From the future? An experiment? ...Something else?
That's for you to decide!
Please fill out the form below.
You may pretty up your form; NOTE: MAX 3 pieces of art. Anyone can add one Theme song to their form.
End Date:
Friday, November 14.
Form:

Code: Select all
Username:

Name:

Gender: [Must be either female, or Androgyne - Possess traits that are simultaneously feminine and masculine, or neither].

Where did they come from?

Do they have special powers?

What is their goal?

Extras [Theme song, art - 3 pieces MAX]

Have fun! There's no rush. :)
Last edited by Faymutt95 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Will reasonably overpay for this 2012 Summer Event dog

Faymutt95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #277 -- OPEN

Postby Marsh » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:32 am

username // Marshfeilds

name // Calista

gender // Androgyne, although this deersert prefers the pronouns she and her.

where did they come from? // Calista was born outside of this universe, in a place unknown to anyone. At the age of 6 months she travelled through the barrier between her universe and ours and grew up in what we call space. The family that found her told her that she fell to the ground as a shooting star. This led her to believe that each shooting star is her kin, travelling between the two universes to another family.

do they have special powers? // Yes, she possesses the power of empathy which is the ability to feel, sense and understand other people's emotions. Calista first found this out when she was just a child and she was playing with her friends. Another Deersert walked past with their head down, crying. Suddenly, Calista went from being happy and chatty to extremely sad, she realised that she could feel the other's pain and anguish. Something told her that they were crying because they had lost a loved one and, not being able to stand the way they were upset, she went over to them and asked if they wanted to join in with the game. As the other's mood changed, so did hers and since then she has learned more about her abilities and put them to good use for the benefit of others.

what is their goal? //

extras // Counting Stars - One Republic

Work in progress...

Last edited by Marsh on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinixe » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:19 am

mark
jinixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfsong-mapleflame » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:57 pm

Username: wolfsong-mapleflame

Name: döhmah

Where did they come from?: she came from the traditional mythology of the deerserts of the past, from a time when the first deerserts existed. She was a celestial being, able to go through time.

Do they have special powers?: apart from time-travel, you mean? Just immortality

What is their goal?: to find someone to help her. Her followers are in trouble, and needs someone to help her. She is powerless as she watches them die of age, whilst she lives on. She needs a way to save them, before deerserts become myths.

Extras;
    theme song, clickie!
    ( I drew and coloured the deer, the background is from 'Halloween' and 'kairos' stand' from dragonvale)
    Extra 2-
    Döhmar paused for a moment, then trotted out of the cave. The warm sunlight broke through the thick canopy of leaves, dappling the ground. She looked below her, at the ground, and saw her group of deerserts mourning another fallen member. She walked down the hill to stand by them. How could this happen? Their numbers were dwindling. She had to do something...
    She bowed her head, and walked into the forest around the mourners. When she was out of sight, she braced herself, then shot through time, her molecules expanding and zooming through the rift that she created.
    Blinking, she opened her eyes to the future. She saw herds of deerserts, being adopted and created by a new race, helping them. That's what she needed. A human.
    She decided on a plan. She would get a human, and be adopted! Now, to find the right one...
    Other--this will be my first deerserts, if I get her!
Last edited by wolfsong-mapleflame on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Last edited by Cas on 2:06 AM, Tuesday edited 666 times in total.
Reason: i didn't understand that reference

Image Image
'There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers.' Richard Castle
ImageImageImageImage
wolfsong-mapleflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr pepper. » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:46 am

bambi boo

Nessy

Female

I come from the forest, the home of the wild. It was a very green forest with lots to do, but I wanted more. I left my miserable forest home and tried to find a different habitat to live it for the rest of my life. I went to many places and saw many things, but none of them were perfect enough for me, and I almost wanted to leave the world entirely, until I found this place, an adoption center, where I could find my permanent home.

I have been told that I am very strong, almost invincible. I can ram through concrete and chew through steal, though I prefer to not to those things all the time like I am told. I keep my powers a secret from other deer, so I wouldn't be taken away my be experimented on, so please don't tell.
I am also can swim and run very fast, as well I can see in the dark, but I wouldn't technically fall those powers, although I can do them a lot better than other deer.

My goal? It's not just to din a home, but also go one more place, one more place that I could stay for a while, which is my old home, where my adventure first started. I just wanted to stay there for one more time, see the old things that I saw when I lived there, see the things I didn't get to see as I left the place. I feel like I left way to soon. I left my parents and my possible siblings. I miss them, and I didn't even say goodbye.
That's my goal, is to go back.

-art-

idk wip

xxx
[url]xxx[/url]
[url]xxx[/url]

-art-
Last edited by dr pepper. on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:08 am

Ignore
Last edited by grapejuice on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
................................................................................................................................................
status update:
the way i just want a hockey husband...

Image Image Image Image

................................................................................................................................................
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueRocketMouse » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 am

Username:
                      Ditzy Derp

Name:
                      Petra

Petra was born 65 million years ago, an era where massive lizards still walked the Earth. Life was brutally simple; you hid from whatever was more dangerous than you, and you either ate or were eaten. But the world order was destined to change. A huge meteor, larger than anyone had ever seen, struck the planet. Seeking shelter from the rapidly approaching shock wave, Petra ducked into a cave. When the wave passed, the rocks buckled while Petra was knocked off her feet. Her world went black. She had no way knowing that when woke up, it wouldn't be in the same world she left.

Sure, if you consider consider spunk and unflinching daring a special power, but otherwise no (Don't you dare call Petra ordinary though unless you want to be kicked back to Stone Age).

What is their goal?

Rule the top of the food chain basically. Back in the Cretaceous era, there was always someone with bigger teeth or stronger claws to hide from, but not anymore. With the rest of the competition wiped out, Petra sees it as her chance to carry on a great legacy millions of years in the making. She survived literal armageddon, what else is going to stop her?

Last edited by BlueRocketMouse on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImage.......
deviantART

"Our long bygone burdens,
mere echoes of the spring,
but where have we come,
and where shall we end?
If dreams can't come true,
then why not pretend?"

Characters

......Image Image

BlueRocketMouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allyquarius » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Username: Briarsong;

Name: Boliviane

Where did they come from? The past, Jurassic period

Do they have special powers? No, because I see this creature much like a dinosaur

What is their goal?

Extras Wipp
──-────────────────────
link link
link link

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
pineclan little peak
coding credit

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
allyquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faymutt95 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:57 am

Added an end date. :3
Will reasonably overpay for this 2012 Summer Event dog

Faymutt95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:09 pm

[3- Art]...............................................................

..............................................credit to Shadow.Of.The.Wolf c:
.....................................................credit to Falafel

Username:
CryogenicGoddess

Name:
Kallia

a future where excessive experimentation
and gene splicing has led to genetic mutations
that are often fatal and well as the almost complete
disappearance of color in one's gene pool, resulting
in a future of bleak monochromatic Deersserts with
her being a genetic abnormality there.

No

What is their goal?
To stop the experiments that have doomed her
own time.

Extras [Theme song, art - 3 pieces MAX]
[1 - personality]
A secretive and protective type Kallia doesn't
often like to get attached to others because of
the line of work she is in, even though she
craves social contact. She is an easy going
Deerssert that you wouldn't really suspect
being capable of killing you easily.

[2 – story]
At first the connection is weak, this prehistoric technology doesn’t want to operate with my override code, but given a moment it will succumb. My mission thus far has been far too simple. Everything about this has been too easy. I have the unwelcomed feeling that this has got to change eventually. The people here all think that they are so safe and secure but that is what’s going to doom them all eventually.
Click!
Finally, the code has broken into the security systems and shut off the alarm. Now all I have to do is make it down the hall and to the last booth on the right. The room has already been set up by another operative that has been here since birth with the right clues implanted into their time line long ago, I can only hope that they have followed orders and everything will go as planned.
I make my way down the dark corridors as silently as possible, keeping to the dark shadows as I hide there the best, even with the streaks of color showing through the tips of my horns, but I can’t focus on that right now. I just have to get the broadcast going and hope the words find the right operative and trigger their mission.
This is all so complicated, I can’t even begin to imagine how much planning this has taken from the Committee. So many small things could go wrong. A chip could be implanted wrong in an operative and they might not be triggered by the correct event. Someone could get caught. Someone could die or flake out or get distracted. Everything is planned down to the last minute seconds and if one thing is off and destroys everything.
As I enter the recording booth the clock on the wall ticks down to less than a minute to midnight. That’s less than a minute for me to get the broadcast going. My heart is starting to pound in my chest and it feels like I can’t breathe. What if I’m the one that messes something up? What if I’m the reason our future doesn't change? This thought terrifies me and I practically tremble as I drop the headphones over my ear and approach the microphone.
The broadcast only takes a few moments, long enough to interrupt the signals for her voice to flood through the speakers of every radio in the country and for the call for help to be made. Oddly enough, dispite my fear, my voice stays even through the entire speech and when it's all over and I have made it safely out of the station all I can do is hope that the one who needed to hear it has.

❤️
Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me