Artist saturnus [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
100 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kiamara #502 - winner p 12

Postby saturnus » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:25 pm

What is a Kiamara?
A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

my first adopt!! hehe
this kia was supposed to be bat-ish ?
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

contest ends november 2nd 11PM PST! its a quick contest
you can add any amount of extras
pm me for questions ! ^Q^

edit: here are the hex codes!

#FFFFFF
#EDEDED
#DAD5D9
#8C8C8C
#AA9DA7
#6F6975
#56505E
#4D4C54
#FF4D71
Last edited by saturnus on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
saturnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kiamara #502

Postby Novi » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:26 pm

Username: [Boo]
Name: Regime
Kia's costume for Halloween: Paige from DHMIS

WIP ; O ;
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kiamara #502 // Cameo Brooks // the shadow

Postby pIanted » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:26 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██ ██ ██ xx ██ ██ ██ xx ██

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Image Image

lucky cerise I'm owner of two kiamaras whom I love dearly and I sincerely hope to be able to guide and love Cameo. The character has been stuck in my head for quite a while now and getting to continue developing him past just a form would be absolutely wonderful. I'd roleplay, draw, and shape his character with stories about him, and connect with him with all I have.

Image Image

Cameo Brooks The name Cameo, meaning 'shadow', has haunted him all his life. Starting from his early teens in which he first got confronted with not having a name, he got dubbed Cameo from the other children in his foster home, and later the streets, which he made his home. He lived ever since on the steets, restlessly traveling with only one name, rushing from place to place, rushing to steal, agile, soft paws helping him come through tough times. From city to city, he saw children and teens like he had been just few years ago and made the decision to take them under his wing. Giving them the chance to learn to live like the shadows, become one with the background. To adopt them, he needed a full name. Cameo Brooks. He is like a Brook, quiet, quick, easy to miss and blending in. A full name for a full thief.

Image Image

male Cameo is both biologically and mentally male, even contributing to some very common stereotypes associated with his gender. Strong, charming, sarcastic, courageous.

Image Image

competitive // strategic // impulsive // sneaky // agile

- competitive ;;
          years of living together with others his age and afterwards having to survive with others much older, caused Cameo to get more competitive - trying for best and not giving up if he isn't.

- strategic ;;
          planning had always been something that greatly interests Cameo. Not always giving in to his instincts is good, especially with a big number with a lot of loot to grab.

- impulsive ;;
          even though Cameo prefers the strategic work, he needs to be going after what seems best in tricky situations, or when he simply gets cornered. No real time to plan then.

- sneaky ;;
          soft paws and long fingers adding to his ability quite a lot, Cameo can be, seemingly, noiseless. Walking in the shadows easily, he can blend in as just another random person, or hide in dark spots under his cloak, only his eyes shining through brightly.

- agile ;;
          Cameo has achieved incredible reflexes over the years of learning, being able to jump high and walk low, run incredibly fast and take corners perfectly. He has strength and speed and courage, what else would a thief need?

confident // humorous // flirty // cautious // condescending

- confident ;;
          not necessarily being a great trait of Cameo, he is very confident in himself and his skills. Often taking risks just to get a bit more loot out of it, testing his limits just a bit more. It helps him practice and get better, yes, but it also helps get him into bad situations.

- humorous ;;
          his jokes and humor barely coming to use, but being practiced often, Cameo had a habit of joking around with people he knows well, and as friends. Laughing being one of his favorite activities, he trusts easily when smiling or happy altogether, which doesn't always end good, giving him somewhat of a trust issue if you broke his trust before.

- flirty ;;
          not often getting to flirt, he does so with anything on two legs when he has the chance. Wether it be male or female, or any gender in particular, Cameo can't resist, outlaying what's gorgeous about the other and complimenting on what he can find. The relationship - if one develops of that - never lasts. Mostly because of Cameo's travels, and because he can't seem to form a romantic interest in anyone.

- cautious ;;
          often making mistakes, with anything really, caused cameo to stay back and be quiet when in situations he doesn't know or with people he doesn't know. Letting his instincts often get him out if sticky situations and just going with the flow is something you would often see with Cameo.

- condescending ;;
          when Cameo first meets you, and expects you to last a bit longer as a relationship than just a few minutes before emptying your bag, he will be incredibly arrogant. Cameo often assumes the very worst in others, underestimating them by far. It takes a bit until he sorts you out and screens you, but slowly it will wear off.

Image Image

Angel// Raijin// nickname // nickname // nickname // nickname

- Angel ;;
          Cameo met Angel on a Bazar

- Raijin ;;
          words

- [url=link]name[/url] ;;
          words

Image Image

child years [1-10] after he was born, Cameo's parents died. A huge, huge family drama. His parents had been greatly respected and them being gone, both, caused the whole family group to collapse somehow. Knowing that Cameo had killed his mother and his father died from deep sorrow of his beloved wife. With his bright eyes and winged marking, the fearful family believed they had been punished, the markings never to have been seen before. Thinking they were raising a possessed child, they gave him to a foster home. Looking back, it was better for him, as the family scattered in various countries.
          The years in the foster home weren't his easiest but definitely not his worst. Being misjudged from the past of his family but also his own, which had turned into a somewhat local legend, caused his youth to be rather fearful.

teen years [11-16] words

adult years [17-current] words

Image Image

sugar skulls theren are believed to be three reasons as of why Cameo wears the sweet sugar skull makeup every year at the 31st October. One more blunt and obvious, one barely known and of scary thought, and one quite gracious and touching.

- the blunt and obvious ;;
          of course Cameo wears the mask for the sake of better stealing. on the 31st october, in most countries, there is a festival off spook and scaryness. Cameo doesn't exactly celebrate Halloween, but dresses up in mask and costume to fit in with the crowds, whether it be a masquarade or a private party. When you blend in with the background, he knows after years of experience, you get much better rewards.

- the barely known and of scary thought ;;
          every year, one day before the 31st, or 'halloween', Cameo's dreams get haunted. The whole dreadful night he is caught in a nightmare of endless running from a creature which looks ever so much like him. The creature would chase him through all the places he's ever visited, always just a hair away, the hot breath on Cameo's neck. He has yet to find out what it is or how to prevent the nightmare waking him drenched in his own sweat. The only thing he knows so far? The creature scres him. It seems too real, too near to only be a dream. Anxious the next morning but needing to continue traveling, Cameo wears a mask. Hidden behind the colors of Sugar skull makeup, he feels quite safe.

- the one quite gracious and touching ;;
          Cameo prefers the 31st as the day of the dead, rather than Halloween. He wears what is so subtly called 'sugar skull' to celebrate his parents. He doesn't know them, no, but he has a lot of respect for them. Their surrounding family gave Cameo into a foster home after his parents died, without a name, unsure as of what to do with a small, winged child. A few had feared him, and a few simply didn't know what to do. Every year he wears the makeup to honor them, silently, and without people known, which he has nothing against at all.

art ;; by birch bear ;; by silverwolf; ;; [url][/url]
Last edited by pIanted on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 20 times in total.
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Username: pieinator
Name: avia?
Kia's costume for Halloween:
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:28 pm

dropping!! ill be rooting for a friend yvy
Last edited by epimetheus on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoLongerOnCS » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:29 pm

Username: Sammich
Name:
Kia's costume for Halloween: reserved with king of feathers
I am no longer on CS. I am gone. I am sorry Q - Q
NoLongerOnCS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedbvnes » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:30 pm

Username:
Name:
bat cave or headless horse, or sailor ( glass jar over head, water, sail hat )
Last edited by wickedbvnes on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wickedbvnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealea » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:31 pm

Username: Tealea
Name: Vlad
Kia's costume for Halloween: Vampire
pixel by -wanheda- and avatar by nightjar
commissions closed
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkkiwi » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Username: darkkiwi
Name: Marcella
Kia's costume for Halloween: she would most likely to costume as princess Luna (MLP) or be a paranormal investigator.
Last edited by Darkkiwi on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! Darkkiwi here! I don't mind having chats with people and making friends. I love nutella! Image
Darkkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:33 pm

═══════♬══════════════════════════════.♪.══
═══════♬══════════════════════════════.♪.══

[url][img]GHOST%20ART%20HERE[/img][/url]
Tim Burton wrote:
    This is h a l l o w e e n
    everybody make a s c e n e
    T r i c k or treat till
    the neighbors die of f r i g h t
    It's our town, e v e r y b o d y scream
    In this t o w n of Halloween
    • • • u s e r ;; river styx
    • • • n a m e ;; Lucifer [devil] l OO s uh f er
    • • • g e n d e r ;; male
    • • • c o s t u m e ;; he'll be going as a sheet I mean ghost.

---

• • • t h i s i s h a l l o w e e n ;;
    Lucifer stepped into his car and started to drive around, doing nothing in particular considering he was "too old" for halloween. He was watching the rows of excited, talking and happy children with bags. Some kids had pillow sacks as bags others had walmart bags and such as their bags. As a child Lucifer used a plastic recycled bag like the walmart bags, too. Lucifer stopped to allow a few teens cross the road. They were laughing and throwing candy at each other; Lucifer wished he could be one of them. At this point Lucifer was so depressed that he had to pull over and park. He sat on the tailgate of his truck. He then remembered the dry cleaning he had done and the white sheet that he had thrown in there. Lucifer pulled out a knife and the sheet, getting an idea. He cut hole for her eyes and draped the sheet over him and ruffled through his resources and spotted a plastic bag stuck in the ditch. He grabbed it and started to walk. He walked from house to house, recieving candy and giving it to little kids as he walked by them. He hadn't been questioned until he came to a house and an old man asked him something, which Lucifer responded to with his true opinion. "Aren't you a little too old for trick or treating?" the man had asked Lucifer. With a glare Lucifer responded in a somewhat upset tone. "No. You can never get too old for halloween! Besides this is halloween!"

---

• • • f a v o r i t e s ;;
    {♪} music • pop/country
    {♪} season • autumn
    {♪} holiday • halloween
    {♪} job • working w/ kids
    {♪} hobby • journalism
    {♪} dance move • the sprinkler
    {♪} book • Comedy books
    {♪} color • Red/Green
    {♪} movie • Alice Through the
    Looking glass
    • • • n o t f a v o r i t e s ;;
    {♪} music • heavy metal
    {♪} season • winter
    {♪} holiday • easter
    {♪} job • laundry
    {♪} hobby • beekeeping
    {♪} dance move • wobble line dance
    {♪} book • Harry Potter
    {♪} color • Yellow
    {♪} movie • Wrath of the Titans

• • • s t r e n g t h s ;;
    {♪} writing •
    {♪} kids •
    {♪} dancing •
    {♪} being funny •
    {♪} telling stories •
    {♪} dressing up •
    {♪} being giving •
    {♪} loving •
    {♪} being dependable •
    • • • w e a k n e s s e s ;;
    {♪} dislikes •
    {♪} self-conscious •
    {♪} argumentative •
    {♪} stubborn •
    {♪} too gentle •
    {♪} his strong love for kids •
    {♪} reading aloud •
    {♪} singing •
    {♪} emotional •

---

• • • j o b ;; Lucifer actually works at a day care center and he does love each of the kids there. He takes care of normallt toddlers and he does really well with them. It's almost as if he were a kid himself.
Last edited by waterstar. on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me