#103 Grey by Dizzy socks

Based on Click to view
Artist Dizzy socks [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#103 Grey

Postby Dizzy socks » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:55 am

Wow, time for a special Brabant. Yep, that's right, this mare has tack - dressage tack, to be specific. She is a rose grey, with badger face.

bow9401 wrote:Username: bow9401
    Name: Don't Want Gucci "Chanel"
    Height: 15hh
Last edited by Dizzy socks on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #103 Grey

Postby Saturn V » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Username: animal lover1234
Name: Mon Petit Fleur 'Rose'
Height: 15.3 hh
Story:
Rose was always a playful mare, she loved to run and chase and nobody had anything against her. but one day she began to take things to far, she would kick and bite them or trap them, she did this for many months scarring most of the equines, eventually they couldn't take it any longer and one of them retaliated severely hurting rose nearly making her lame. she eventually limped away and she never bit or kicked again. she is now the most well known horse for miles around because she is an international dressage champion people love to see her, but if they knew her past nobody would like her and nobody would visit her she regrets hurting the other horses and would like to forget about her past but it is there to haunt her forever. Recently Rose has become best friends with he mare she hurt and they have become very close sadly he mare became blind and her owner decided she didnt want a blind horse so she just abandoned the mare in the middle of the woods. Rose is so hapoy is friends with the poor blind mare it lifts a lot of weight off her shoulders
Last edited by Saturn V on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tequila. » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Username: bow9401
Story:
It seemed dark as I stuck my head over the door of the stable I had only occupied for a night or so, spots of raining fell gently on my nose, as I looked across the yard. It was quiet; though I was sure it would soon be swarming with people rushing to get their horses ready.
Pulling my head back in, I looked to the mare next to me, she hadn’t stopped pacing all night, her footsteps were what eventually lulled me to sleep in the strange stable I had been put in.
I nicked to her, catching her attention. She looked worried as I approached the bars that separated us, pricking my ears and nickering again, trying to reassure her that I meant no harm, but she manoeuvred herself away to the other side of her stable and continued her pacing.

“I wouldn’t be offended.” A voice called, “She hasn't spoke to anyone.” I turned my head to search for the voice noticing it was coming from the hulking stallion across from me.

“Oh.” I said moving away from her to look at him, not bothering to stick my head over the door, as it would only result in my nose getting rained on.

“My name is Sterling, otherwise known as, The Bling Ring.” He announced proudly, holding his head up higher than previously, showing of his impressive palomino markings.

I bobbed my head up and down in understanding, looking across at the mare who continued to pace.

“This is the part where you tell me your name...” Sterling stated, “That’s kind of what you do when you’re having a conversation with someone.” I didn’t miss the underlying sarcasm in his voice.

“Chanel.” Was all I said before turning away from him towards the back of my stable, hoping to get a few more hours of sleep.

Startled I woke, looking round to see it was to my owner gently calling my name. She groomed and tacked me up in a blur of speed before I was ushered into the warm up ring, which was a nest of Brabants of all colours.

The next event happened so fast, I can barely recall the specifics.

The pacing mare from before, was racing out of control towards me, her rider had been abandoned further back... The next thing I remember is a pain shooting down my leg, my rider dismounting, as many people crowded around me, and others tried to catch the mare who, by this point was careering round the warm up ring.

The injury caused meant that I would never be able to jump again. But, it has not held me back! I have been able to progress onto being one of the best dressage horses in the country, and maybe one day the world.
Last edited by tequila. on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
( Great, we're all bloody )━
───────────────┐
hi i'm quila, newt is bae. want a
one x one rp? pm me, rest assured
i don't bite... much... jk, i'm nice c;
lifecodingrpers click here

└───────────────
━━━( i n s p i r e d )━━━━
tequila.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:39 am

This will end on Sunday.
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:53 am

can we do art or just a story?

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:33 am

animal lover1234 wrote:can we do art or just a story?

I'm just looking for a story right now. But look out, there will be more tacked Brabants soon c:.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:51 am

I'm extending this till the end of the week, in the hope of receiving more entries.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:05 am

bow9401 wrote:Username: bow9401
Story:
It seemed dark as I stuck my head over the door of the stable I had only occupied for a night or so, spots of raining fell gently on my nose, as I looked across the yard. It was quiet; though I was sure it would soon be swarming with people rushing to get their horses ready.
Pulling my head back in, I looked to the mare next to me, she hadn’t stopped pacing all night, her footsteps were what eventually lulled me to sleep in the strange stable I had been put in.
I nicked to her, catching her attention. She looked worried as I approached the bars that separated us, pricking my ears and nickering again, trying to reassure her that I meant no harm, but she manoeuvred herself away to the other side of her stable and continued her pacing.

“I wouldn’t be offended.” A voice called, “She hasn't spoke to anyone.” I turned my head to search for the voice noticing it was coming from the hulking stallion across from me.

“Oh.” I said moving away from her to look at him, not bothering to stick my head over the door, as it would only result in my nose getting rained on.

“My name is Sterling, otherwise known as, The Bling Ring.” He announced proudly, holding his head up higher than previously, showing of his impressive palomino markings.

I bobbed my head up and down in understanding, looking across at the mare who continued to pace.

“This is the part where you tell me your name...” Sterling stated, “That’s kind of what you do when you’re having a conversation with someone.” I didn’t miss the underlying sarcasm in his voice.

“Chanel.” Was all I said before turning away from him towards the back of my stable, hoping to get a few more hours of sleep.

Startled I woke, looking round to see it was to my owner gently calling my name. She groomed and tacked me up in a blur of speed before I was ushered into the warm up ring, which was a nest of Brabants of all colours.

The next event happened so fast, I can barely recall the specifics.

The pacing mare from before, was racing out of control towards me, her rider had been abandoned further back... The next thing I remember is a pain shooting down my leg, my rider dismounting, as many people crowded around me, and others tried to catch the mare who, by this point was careering round the warm up ring.

The injury caused meant that I would never be able to jump again. But, it has not held me back! I have been able to progress onto being one of the best dressage horses in the country, and maybe one day the world.

Congrats.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tequila. » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:22 am

Thank you! I love her!
( Great, we're all bloody )━
───────────────┐
hi i'm quila, newt is bae. want a
one x one rp? pm me, rest assured
i don't bite... much... jk, i'm nice c;
lifecodingrpers click here

└───────────────
━━━( i n s p i r e d )━━━━
tequila.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sezzas » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:47 am

Dizzy, for breeding reference, may I ask what her base coat is beyond the gray? ^-^

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets