Pseudodragon #257 by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
52 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pseudodragon #257

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:15 am

To try for this girl, give her a personality and describe an odd, peculiar habit of hers. No extras are allowed and prettying up your form is alright as long as it's nothing too excessive.

This contest will be closing on the October 30th.

Bentley wrote:Username:
    Bentley
Name:
    Novadai
Personality:
    Novadai's supremely independent; she doesn't like taking orders, can't stand advice, and if anyone so much as offers a bit of help, they'll get her best death glare and a strong whack to the face with her tail. It's not that she's hateful or spiteful, or in any way cruel - she'd just rather run on her own steam, without influence from others or the need to credit any of her successes (or failures) to any other but herself. She's proud, stubborn, and she will not take no for an answer!
Odd Habit:
    Novadai has a habit of shredding things around her - be it paper, leaves, unfortunate houseplants, curtains, furniture, and so on - when she gets nervous, and she often takes these shreddings and buries herself in them, in order to hide from whatever's stressing her out. It's her way of coping without accepting help from others - it doesn't quite work as well, of course, but it helps.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pseudodragon #257

Postby moonlight_girl » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:17 am

Username:
    moonlight_girl
Name:
    Sansa
Personality:
    She's loyal, quiet and kind. She's very sensitive to other people’s needs because she's very observant. She has rich inner thoughts and emotions. Sansa values stability and cultural norms. She is very adept at giving attention to detail.

Sansa lives in a world that is concrete and kind. She's truly warm and kind-hearted, and want to believe the best of people. Sansa values harmony and cooperation, and is likely to be very sensitive to other people’s feelings. Others value her for her consideration and awareness, and her ability to bring out the best in others by her firm desire to believe the best.

She has a very clear idea of the way things should be, which she strives to attain. She also values security and kindness.
    Sansa does not usually express her own feelings, keeping things inside. If they are negative feelings, they may build up inside her until they turn into firm judgments against individuals which are difficult to unseed, once set.
Odd Habit:
    She sneezes whenever she gets nervous, which puts her in very awkward situations whenever she meets new people. Others might find it cute when they hear her little sneezing sounds but she gets terribly embarrassed by it and blushes heavily.
Last edited by moonlight_girl on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Designs that are made by me or
bought from me can NOT be sold or traded!
If you nolonger want the character
that was made by me, just send me a
pm and return it!
Art thefts are not tolerated!
Read over these before ordering a design
from me;
http://sta.sh/0luvu15wu4e

•My DAM's• •My Nukitta's• •Art shop!•
•My plumie's• •Ask me!•
    Having a hard time right now, I will work on art as fast as I can..
moonlight_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:29 am

Username: patronus.
    Name:
    Personality:
    Odd Habit:

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadlyArcana » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:36 am

Username: bandAddict
Name: Silicone or Silly for short :P
Personality: Silly is a very upbeat, crazy, rambunctious girl who loves to play around like a 5 year old! She loves to play hide & seek because she is a great hider but her coat colors sometimes give her away! but she has great speed so she can run from others
Odd Habit: Silly's Odd habit is that she likes to make Halloween masks and scare the bejeebies out of people! She will go around with a random, funky mask on and hide until someone she likes walks past her and she yells "BOO!" and scares people! She also for some reason likes the taste of silicone so that earned her the name!
Last edited by DeadlyArcana on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ↬ Arcana/Arc - She/Her ↫
    - Adult User - She/Her
    - Discord: arcanaxx
    - Ghost Artist for Palisade Roping Horses
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vermilion Ink » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:40 am

Username: ~.Crow.~
Name: Wraith
Personality: WIP
Odd Habit: WIP
Error 404: Signature Not Found
Vermilion Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:55 am

Username: captain awesome
Name: Hydra
Personality:
Odd Habit:
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:52 pm

:~Username~:
:~Koi~:

:~Name~:
Salamander

:~Gender~:
Female

:~Personality~:
Salamander is a weird one. She will say random things and do a lot of things, yet it all makes sense to her! She is a bit hyper active and such. She flits around lot like a bird. She loves to watch birds and bugs. She is a big anime geek and nerd, whil being a book worm. Salamander is very playful and loves to make jokes. She knows a lot for being such a weird person, but she is not the smartest.

:~Odd Habit~:
Salamander loves to collect butterfly wings and make jewelary out of them. She started this when she was a child and needed something to put on a necklace she was making. Soon after that, she would collect butterflies, raise them, and breed them. When the butterfly would pass on, she carefully havested their wings. She makes all sorts of things. She mostly makes earrings and necklaces, but she make bracelets and charms with them. She also uses a bunch of random objects as charms.
Last edited by koi97 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madrilenial » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:08 pm

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Username:
bean.
Name:
Maui
Personality:
Maui can be seem as extremely stuck up and self-centered on account of her habits, but really she loves getting out and doing stuff, causing riots and painting the city. She loves to live, she loves to be independent but she loves to be in charge. She's a fun, fun girl and she'll never back down from a challenge, no matter how insane. Maui is lesbian and quite open about her relationships, though she hardly ever dates.
Odd Habit:
Maui's bad and odd habit is pointing out flaws. Most people can hold in their feelings or annoyance at people, but when she finds something she doesn't like about a person she goes crazy and points out their flaws. She'll tell anyone if they look fat in a dress or if they just look unappealing in general, or she'll make fun of someone just by telling her honest opinions. Her biggest challenge is her open honesty which is more commonly seen as terrible rudeness and causes her multiple friends. It's a bad and peculiar habit she can't seem to break.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Last edited by madrilenial on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:52 am, edited 9 times in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

T.J. // they/them // ©

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
madrilenial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froas » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Odd Habit:

wip
Froas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hqmary » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Username: hqmary
Name: Nadia
Personality: Nadia is easy to get along with, but she can be a bit nitpicky about certain subjects, like cleanliness. She also prefers to make her own meals, as everyone else makes them 'wrong'. This hurts the feelings of more emotional Pseudodragons, and she has lost some potential friends that way.
Odd Habit:
She's a total neat freak. She will carry around some wet wipes and wipe off anything dirty, from her paws to someone else's face. She can't stand being in the same room as a dirty person or object, and will wipe that person or thing with her wet wipes, weather or not they want to be cleaned.
Last edited by hqmary on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rest In Peace Mother Angelica, March 27, 2016
ImageImage
    To Do list:
    [] Draw Snakekeys
    [] Finish Plumheart animated
    [] Bills amv?
    [1/72?] finish drawing refs for my characters
hqmary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery