Ceithre #49 by Wave~Rider

Based on Click to view
Artist Wave~Rider [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceithre #49

Postby Wave~Rider » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:45 pm

HI! So this is my first Ceithre as a guest artist. I took a while getting one done because of school but here it is. :D

Okay so this one is up for adoption!

Fill in the questions below. You can add only 2 extras, also you can make it pretty but that won't affect who wins...
Code: Select all
USERNAME:
CEITHRE NAME:
NAME REASON/MEANING:
PERSONALITY:
EXTRA 1:
EXTRA 2:

This will end by Sunday 12th October.
Wave~Rider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceithre #49

Postby Silver~Shadow » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:16 am

USERNAME: Silver~Shadow
CEITHRE NAME: Aguavinia
NAME REASON/MEANING: Water and plant (vine)
PERSONALITY: Cheerful, bright (smart), average, flirty
LIKES: Plants, cute boy Ceithres, popular boy Ceithres, romance movies and TV shows, reality TV shows, singing and the radio
DISLIKES: Anyone who cheats on anyone else, braggers, dark places, small places, mean girls/bullies (although she's never had to deal with them before), when people curse/swear
EXTRA 1: She will eat anything other than plants, humans and other Ceithres, she is against the eating of plants
EXTRA 2: she enjoys "creating" ( coming up with ideas for) fake kinds of alternative energy
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

"Why don't we all just sing and dance in the hail and rain? Why don't we all just go on with life and ignore the pain?"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silver~Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me