Based on Click to view
Artist tiny-fire [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
70 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Plumerian #336

Postby tiny-fire » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:19 am

Ok ok, last one I promise ;u; (for now ... >:3) To win this little gal, give her a name and draw her in her favorite time of day or write about her favorite time of day! You may also do both uvu

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
PPS or growing:
Favorite time of day(can be as specific as 5:38 pm or just evening):

Ends Oct. 10th, I may extend it if there aren't enough entries ♥
EDIT: You may do the same time as someone else, of course(there are some popular times, after all), just keep your reasoning/art original :)
EDIT 2: You may not add extras; I'm mainly looking for the effort put into 1 art piece/writing piece<33 You can pretty up your form though!
Last edited by tiny-fire on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
avatar by slimedog, thanks so much!
tiny-fire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #336

Postby DelightfulMelon » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 am

Username:
*Watermelon Love*'s my name! I currently own 2 RU's, and one gifted plumerian.
I love my babes and hope to own this gal.
I believe that she'd fit perfectly in the family!
I would be twith her as well as, getting SO much art of her.

Name:
Vellam, a made up name with no meaning.
I would say the meaning would be "Wild and Homey".

PPS or growing:
Growing, i'd love to see her have a family one day. c:

Favorite time of day:

Vellam's Journal
Entry 1
I woke up in the barn, on my hay bed. Yesterday, I had to harvest the corn! I hate doing that job! I have to do the job even though im young. Well, anyways, Im Vellam. But you can call me Vell. The thing I love about the farm is the beautiful sunrises. I accually wrote a poem about the farm and the beautiful sunrises!

Sunrise

I watched the dawn early in the morin'
waiting for the world to play

The sunshine filled over the unawakend Earth,
Soon to be a new re-birth.

The wheat was still untill the first breeze,
Then they swayed slightly with such ease.

Geese flew high about my gaze,
The shadows disappeared there was no haze.

I watched the dawn of day,
Thy beauty took thy breath away.

I love poetry, and writing in this case.

But anyways, I just love the colors of the sky when I wake up in the mornin' getting ready for work. It kinda relaxes me a bit.
Last edited by DelightfulMelon on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:44 am, edited 7 times in total.

DA - Characters
PM me for commission info

Credit to all creators of art in my signature

DelightfulMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:21 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Username:
      Hello, I'm Soulfirewolf. I am currently a nonowner in the community who has tried for over 40 Plumies, still looking for the right one. This girl caught my attention, she's just to amazing! I love her colors and her hair, they're absolutely stunning. She is just a dream. I had a good idea on what to draw for her as soon as I saw the contest, and I'm excited to say that I animated it. It was a little difficult and took a few hours, but it was well worth seeing the finished product. I do have a fanclub account, found here, and you can bet that I will be as active as possible with Maya.
    Name:
      Maya Lancaster
    PPS or growing:
      I would love to see her grow and possibly have kids one day, and I enjoy the fact I could role at her as a pup. I will definitely keep her young for awhile, but in the end she will grow.
    Favorite time of day:
      She doesn't have an exact time set, but whenever the sun rises. She gets up extra early just to see it, believing it is a 'new start and a new beginning.' But no, this is not the only reason. She knows her mom and dad are dead, which she knows that they're angels in heaven now, and when the sun comes out that's them making sure she is okay. That she survived the night, and that they're there for her. She can be found talking to the sun, and although most think she's crazy she doesn't care. She finds the sun comforting, like a friend that's always there for you.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
By me
Right before the sun rises

The story
    Maya darted out of the small box she lived in, having no home other than that. It was dark, no stars not moon to keep her company in the quiet city. Only the whistling of the wind could be heard in the backround. The smell of autumn lingered in the air, reassuring it was near. Maybe it was just Maya who noticed. She darted out of the sleeping city, the thump thump thump of her paws hitting the ground disturbing no one. She enjoyed this, the quiet that surrounded her. As she left the city, noises of nature sounded out, the buzzing of cicadas all around and the crunch of leaves beneath her paws.it still being dark out you would think little Maya would be scared, but no. She loved it, but could not stay to enjoy it for very long. After a good 15 minutes of running she had come upon a cliff, which she called sunrise cliff. Why? Well it was rather self explanitory. She didn't seem to be at all tired from the running, nor the fact she had gotten up rather early, but enthusiastic at the fact she was there. The wind blew her soft brown hair behind her her eyes closing for a bread moment as she took a deep breath in. The wind momentarily stopped, and she could feel the sudden warmth of the sun peak out. She opened her eyes, watching the sun rise ever so slightly. She squinted for a bit, it being a bit to bright for her poor mismatch eyes. She stayed standing until she knew the sun was at it's highest, and with a weak smile she said "hi mom, hi dad." And sat down. "I made it, I'm okay." She whispered, still staring at the bright sun. The wind had calmed down, not even the rustling of leaves or the swaying of trees that still had leaves could be heard. "I'm 9 now, but I bet you knew that. I haven't found a new mommy or daddy, but I will. I promise, and I know you will help me." Her sweet little voice said, a weak smile still on her face. "I know I don't like veggies, but I found some and ate them anyway because I know it's what you liked. I thought of you guys with every bite, knowing you wanted me to find that." She continued, the wind now seeming to pick up her hair and twirl it in the breeze. "I miss you, but I know your happy now. Even though I want to see you, and hug you again, I know I can't. But I know you want the same. I'll see you again, I promise! Thank you for taking care of me, and I'll talk to you tonight, right before you go to bed." She said, the wind seeming to pick up after her statement. "I love you!" She shouted before turning and running back from the way she came, now enjoying the forest and playing in the leaves, sniffing the lovely scents of autumn.
Last edited by Chimericect on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:21 am

Holy mother of god, dream plumie ; 3 ;

Username: CyrCryKun
Name: September
PPS or growing: Growing
Favorite time of day(can be as specific as 5:38 pm or just evening): wip <33333
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chicaa » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:21 am

Username: EvelynCloud
Name: wip<3
PPS or growing: PPS<3
Favorite time of day: Hmm... still thinking tho
Last edited by chicaa on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
chicaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:22 am

Username:Acidimportedrose
Name: Gabree
PPS or growing: growing
Favorite time of day(can be as specific as 5:38 pm or just evening):
Midnight, the big 12:00 AM!
Shes has Isonomia, basicly meaning, she rarely sleeps at the right times, often she'll stay up till 12:00 Am, just to see the moon! The moon, on which often reachign 12 AM, she'll close her eyes and pass out from lack of sleep, if her 'soul mate' to her the moon is everything, it inspires her, and keeps her going!
Last edited by PolarizedVertigo on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .forever. » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:23 am

Dropped out sorry </3
Last edited by .forever. on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
looking for bunny, deer, or butterfly wolf trades !!
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby verseo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:23 am

reserve <333 ;VV;

Image yoon , she / her Image

Image korean american Image

Image 어차피 이것밖에 난 못해 Image
verseo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .: SongBird :. » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:23 am

oMg RESERVEEE

Username: .: SongBird :.
Name: Natalie
PPS or growing: PPS
Favorite time of day(can be as specific as 5:38 pm or just evening): Dibs on Dawn :D
LOLOL btw jking <3
Last edited by .: SongBird :. on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
On a hiatus from CS.. I will still be checking messages and notifications. If i don't reply asap, please wait a few weeks.
.: SongBird :.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:24 am

Username:
Name: