page one by park.

Artist park. [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

page one

Postby park. » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:25 am

page one;

Me: This is horrible, dear loki please save me. Anyways, my art of humans will get better I promise!
    Jasper Reed knocked on his door loudly. A young girl came out and smiled as soon as she saw his face. "Good Evening Jasper. Are you here for Hunter?" Jasper stared back at her. She was hiding it, she seemed sad. Why? He realized she asked him a question and he was standing there creating an awkward silence. "yes, could you tell him I need him to be at the.." he paused looking down a this feet trying to think. "the what?" she said her voice shaking. Was she intimidated by him? He looked up at her his eyes narrowed. "you are hiding something." she was completely taken aback. "hiding something?" she repeated. "yes about me. what is it and don't hide it from me." she swallowed and spoke. "rumor has it your practicing dark magic, that's why your so weak." Jasper stepped back his turn to be surprised. He breathed out quickly feeling annoyed. "tell your brother to meet me at the forest line behind Richards inn." he turned walking away before she could say anymore.

park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me