Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Event Pinna #21

Postby Cammeraugepony » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:57 pm

ooo these are so much fun to do!
Owner:
Name:
Base Coat Color: Tan
Stripe Color: Alternating black and brown unless the overlap a patch.
Markings: Calico spots
Markings Color: Black and Brown
Eye Color: Orange
Vice: This guy has a big ego. He thinks he is best at everything... even if he really isn't. He will get extremely angry if someone questions his talent and can't take losing.
Fear: His fear is actually that he wont be noticed, he cant stand the idea of being unknown or forgotten.
Rarity: Rare
Other: Coat color is genetic stripe color is not. However, this Pinna cannot be bred until the end of the competition.

Rules for pre - competition:
You can begin now by posting your Pinna's name and claiming it. If you do not claim him / her by Tuesday, you will forfeit your slot.

If you'd like, you may "set the stage". Basically, tell me the setting in which you'll be training your Pinna. You may lay out the character that'll be training him (it could be you for example, if you'd like to write in the first person, but are you a kind, sweet trainer, or a rough, "we're-doing-this-my-way" trainer?) as well as anything else you'd like to add before getting started.

You'll be added to the drawing on Sunday. Not before, not after. You may draw additional objects on yours Pinna (clip, bandanna, collar) but you may not edit the main lines in anyway major way.

Best of luck, and have fun!
Last edited by Cammeraugepony on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
There may be sudden prolonged bouts of inactivity. Please feel free to still message or trade with me.

╔═════════════════╗
Image Image Image
╚═════════════════╝
Want to help name some of my dragons? Send a PM!
If you got a bouncy WTE gif from me, please contact me! I still have the files
My Whiped Tailed Equines

Currently on: Mobile [x] Computer [ ]
Cammeraugepony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Pinna #21

Postby Cammeraugepony » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:38 pm

Reviled! You have until Tuesday to claim him
Since this boy was not claimed, he is now open to new participants. All participants are allowed to post any days they missed later in order to catch up.

Last bumped by Cammeraugepony on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:38 pm.
There may be sudden prolonged bouts of inactivity. Please feel free to still message or trade with me.

╔═════════════════╗
Image Image Image
╚═════════════════╝
Want to help name some of my dragons? Send a PM!
If you got a bouncy WTE gif from me, please contact me! I still have the files
My Whiped Tailed Equines

Currently on: Mobile [x] Computer [ ]
Cammeraugepony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me