Artist Shenzai [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Shenzai

Korvii #8

Postby Shenzai » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 am

Korviis are a species of crow magically created by a witch called Corvinna Corax. Their main purpose was to help her collecting and sorting ingredients and recipes for potions and spells. With the natural intelligence of crows enhanced by Corvinna's spells, these crows have easily mastered speech and writing, and can be a really helpful companion to an apprentice wizard.

To adopt this one, fill this form:

Username:
Korvii's name:
Korvii's gender:
An interesting adventure this korvii had:

This will end September 7th.
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Korvii #8

Postby she wolf warrior » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Username: SheWolf Warrior
Korvii's name: Arrow
Korvii's gender: Male
An interesting adventure this korvii had: As arrow Sliced through the trees in the forest, he dogged the incoming Arrows flinging towards him. As he squeezed in and out of the trees. Suddenly, an arrow like ice pierced him in the wing, leaving a scar that he would not soon forget. He still managed to stumble his way out of the trees, towards a cabin in the woods. Lucky for him, I was there for him. That's also how he got his name. He has healed from then, and he is now my loyal friend.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhdarchid » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:15 pm

~Username~
Tala2121

~Korvii's name~
FireWisp (Wisp for short)

~Korvii's gender~
Female

~An interesting adventure this korvii had~
~FireWisp sat on a branch. She had just begun her first free-flight, and was now resting. The young bird hopped excitedly; now she could go anywhere! She felt too restless to sleep, but she needed strength to fly back to the nest, where her family slept. Wisp tucked her head under her wing. Suddenly, she heard rustling in the bushes below her. Before she could really comprehend it, she felt a sharp pain on her side. The Korvii fell to the ground, drifting into a dreamless sleep.
~
~Wisp awoke to the squawking of many birds. Her eyes fluttered open. She was trapped in a net, swaying in the hand of a human. They were poachers. Wisp remembered her mother warning her about poachers. She squawked loudly, hoping somebird could hear her. "Help!" The Korvii cried. She saw a flash of russet red. The man holding her screamed, and Wisp dropped onto the hard ground.
~"Go on!" an unfamiliar voice called. "I'll hold them off. Just get out of here!"
~At first, Wisp thought that the other Korvii was talking to her. Then she saw that all of the other birds were flying away, filling the air with a multitude of colors. Wisp couldn't leave the brave Korvii to fight alone; she flew up to the red bird, and together they attacked.
~
~The first man fell unconscious after a hard knock to the head. Wisp decided it was time to leave. The other human was on the verge of running; the red Korvii would have no problem taking him down. Wisp looked around, then flew away, back to her home.
~
~"Everyone, you'll never believe what I just did!" Wisp landed in her family's nest. "Mother? Father?" Wisp started to panic. She called out her older brother's name. "Jay!?!" The Korvii glanced down, and froze. She saw feathers..... Black feathers, like her father, Night's...... And flame coloured ones, the same as Phoenix, her mom's feathers..... "Mom...? Dad?" She called softly, landing on the ground. She saw an orange shape. She came closer, and saw that it was a wing. The same wing that hugged her every night; that kept her safe, wrapped around her while she slept.... Wisp stumbled back. The poachers had come, they came while she was flying... Her first flight.... "Noooo......" The ground swayed beneath her feet. Tears streamed down her face. "NOOOOOOOOO! Mother, Father, Jay, why did you leave me!" Wisp collapsed.
~
~ Wisp grieved for weeks. All she ate was the occasional bug that passed bye. One day, a voice called to her, "Hello. What's wrong?" The voice sounded somewhat familiar.
~"Why would you care," She muttered. "Nobody cares about me."
~The other bird was silent for a moment. "Well, why not? What makes you think that?"
~Wisp turned around. "Because everybird who cared for me is dead!" She yelled, then immediately felt guilty. "Sorry..."
~The red Korvii stared at her with wide eyes. "You're the one that helped me..."
~Wisp blinked. "I remember you now. You helped me. I would be dead if it weren't for you. Like my family..."
~"What happened to them?" the Korvii asked quietly.
~"The poachers...."
~The older bird came up to her, and put a wing on her shoulder. "I thought we got rid of those poachers... But they've come back. They.. They killed my family a few days ago." They both lowered their heads. After a few moments, the red bird exclaimed, "We need to stop them!"
~Wisp looked up. "Us? How?"
~"We'll find a way." the bird said, a look of determination on her face. She turned to Wisp. "Cone with me. I'll take care of you. We're family now." The bird paused. "What's your name, by the way? I'm Russet." She held out a wing.
~"Wisp," She took Russet's wing. "My name's Wisp."
END.
azhdarchid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:09 am

OH, wow I'm late! DX

Well, it was hard deciding on this one... The winner is: She Wolf Warrior!

Your story could have been a bit longer and more detailed, but even in its simplicity, I found it pretty cute. ^^

Tala2121, your story was really well written and even features another Korvii, but that concept is just a little bit overused, in my opinion. It's a nice story nonetheless, so you're getting a runner up! c:

So, everyone is a winner here! XD
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:18 am

Thanks so much! Love this species <3
Eh sorry.. I know I'm Not Good at writing..
Thanks though!

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist