Based on Click to view
Artist icseal [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
102 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Plumerian #302 - WINNERs

Postby icseal » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:09 am

This is the "I'm still here I'm not dead" plumerian that I had saved up for awhile.
      While this contest is going on, I'm going to finish judging and creating the RUs for the other plumerians.

Anyways, to win him/her, give it a name, a gender, and a short personality, and you have 2 extras you can add if you like. Art is limited to 5 pieces and word extras are limited to 1000 words. This will end in 2-3 weeks, depending when I can get my stuff done.
      If you wish to mix it up it is completely fine, like 800 words and 6 art pieces (divide them in 1/5ths)
      edit: mistook august for october;
      Code: Select all
      username;
      name;
      gender;
      short personality;
      extra one [optional];
      extra two [optional];

Last edited by icseal on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #202 - Wolf

Postby DelightfulMelon » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:11 am

username;
name;
gender;
short personality;
extra one [optional];
extra two [optional];

I love wolves. :D

DA - Characters
PM me for commission info

Credit to all creators of art in my signature

DelightfulMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:11 am

Hot damn. q v q I really adore him.

username; Byteme
name; Ketsu Koijin
gender; Male
short personality;

Xxx

The feeling of confusion is fine now, isn't it? Ketsu is hard to understand, his introverted ways make it difficult for him to socialize and it isn't cliche, he's never felt very comfortable with people and everyone around him. Society and sociability in general have him playing Russian roulette with his words. And of course, each action is some chance, like jumping into the rabbit hole wile what lays in the path changes every jump.

The way he gets through things is by writing, everything interior and within his mind would be illustrated into words onto paper gently and harshly all at once, as the sence of sickness sunk in deep, and the need to vomit grew more and more. It is the way he speaks out in a booming voice, every churning word with meaning, without a single spoken one.

He is very smart, calm even with his anxiety, kicking out words to explain himself. For no one in particular.

Ketsu carries a dose of, painful, anxiety as if it was a limb, and usually feels it inch through him so often that it had become a natural sense, just as happiness and anger may be. Unexpected and able to hit in large amounts. To the point that he will begin to feel asphyxia if left alone with his own thoughts for too long, as they catalyze and stir. Pen on paper distracts from that.

His mind is always full of retrospectual thoughts, he wants to do work but at the same time he sees no point to it, and it won't be the first time he will say something blatant with no intent on being negative, just being honest so that the moment can be accepted. Ketsu is a conclifting mortal in a mortals world, it's just the way it is.

extra one [optional];

The speech
An autobiography of sorts
There is only one way into a man's mind

And I suggest a drill and hammer, quickest with minimal puncture

There he stood on a stage covered in dark, tasseled by the shadows that he was blind to. There were words to be said, faults to attend to... Ideas to reconcile himself into believing. No time. The paper beneath teetering and aching hands sat still in calming pale perfection, ready to be read. Ready to be heard. Each word scanned under his eyes, a large gulp and barely, just about nothing coming out, as he pushed away the anxiety did he see the whole crowd fully.

Words grabbed at him, danced over each stem of his mind and through his ears in silence, even though that which was written was much more silent than the ones before him, much louder in their tiny talk and whispering soft voices. The ink danced in a haze, blurred yet bold. And as he breathed everything stopped in its place, when he began to take those crazy words in.

Lost friends result in weak memories, lost friends are none of my worry, they hurt the heart no matter what you try. As a child whenever they asked me what I wanted for my future, what I wanted to be... I always had such energy, even though I had no idea what would happen to me back then. Slowly that always rising strength turned into fear, crippled up and soon the days had me sitting wondering... When I would die and how okay with it I would be.

Socialization is a bore and a riddle. People, it's okay... "I will not desert you, just don't leave," but "Oh no, please don't come any closer. It makes me uncomfortable," I can't decide where I want to be and the space in the middle is just that, an open space. Neutrality never can be left to sit in peace, it makes its home land so carefully in between the waring sides and watches as the blades and enemies run towards their oppositions, not noticing the subtle one sitting right in between them.

I want to stand in a crowded room and open my mouth and just let the words flitter out. "Do you ever want to cry because your body aches but you know the tears won't come out, so all you do is sit and stand and breath and blink and try to forget, wile always frowning, wile trying to smile, and still wondering if you can somehow cry..."

I was never a part of this world-- in which you all live.

All the people behind me are scary, and sometimes I tell myself I could win anything as long as I could put my heart into it and believed it. But people are terrifying and I can never get into their minds. So I feel useless and awkward, a cacophony of living flesh and thoughts.

I rather trailed into my own world. And no that does not mean delusions, do not feel pity for me, I am doing this by myself, now... Let's see how many of you understood that.

What did I say to you, you strangers and acquaintances, even the ones I met before, can you explain my mind to me? What is it that makes you falter in this sentence, in this moment?

I don't truly need you to help me or tell me. This is just what it is.

And he grabbed the paper in his hands, lingered on the stage for a moment, before walking away... Without a single word.

Small explanation:

extra two [optional];
Front row of a battle line-

Hhh, playlist maybe
1000 words each
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:23 am, edited 22 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby default » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

username;
name;
gender;
short personality;
extra one [optional];
extra two [optional];

ress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:13 am

Oh dang <3 Reserving~

username;
name;
gender;
short personality;
extra one [optional];
extra two [optional];

Does art count as an extra? ((And psst its 302 not 202 X3))
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:15 am

yeah um dropping
Last edited by epimetheus on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:15 am

Dropping out for a friend :)
Last edited by wishbone! on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Locklear ✧ A Forest Full of Secrets

Postby kidcandy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:16 am

“Fear isn't so difficult to
understand. After all, weren't we all
frightened as children? Nothing has
changed since Little Red Riding Hood
faced the big bad wolf. What frightens
us today is exactly the same sort of
thing that frightened us yesterday. It's
just a different wolf.”

username; honey senpai
name; Locklear Berlioz Thomas
gender; Male
short personality; Short worded and silent. Compassionate and quietly brilliant. Locklear is not one to talk, but he is one to do. He is always looking for a challenge; a brain teaser. Enjoying deep and eloquent talks, Locklear is very enthusiastic about learning new things. Observant and lop-sided smiles often appear on his face as he thinks of something new. Young, but wise, Locklear is always dreaming, always thinking, about what- no one will ever know. His clouded blue optics will always search the sky for answers. Call this brute old-fashioned, but he tends to do things by the book. He is earthy and private, not wanting to share his history or personal facts with many people. Though he may look pessimistic and dreary, he is quite the opposite. He is very optimistic and loves to feel happy. Though Locklear prefers to be solitary, he's always thinking of that one gal- that one person to make his heart beat ten times faster. Locklear has his fair share of good and natural traits, he also had quite a few negative ones. This cutie is very clumsy and tends to make a fool out of himself in front of pretty gals and handsome guys. Did I forget to mention that we have a moody, and hesitant boy on our hands here? Thats right, Locklear is pretty moody- especially if he's super tired!
extra one [items]; a sheep bandana and a halloween bandana, prescribed wooden ray-ban glasses, a variety of bow ties.
1/5 by me
extra two [my neck of the woods; a view of the woods from his perspective];
plumerians i can mention/use [a.k.a friends]; akatora
bruce
monty
prosper
chase
meredith
caius
emmett
zitao
chihiro

I take the leap of faith from my home, a small shelter in the woods on the outside of town. I have no idea of what could happen today- nobody does. The morning jog is the first thing I do when I wake up. I run five miles, or until I have nothing left to think about. My mind is clouded with visions of things that would never happen. Some call it day dreaming, I call it the occasional piece of lost hope. Yeah, I'm optimistic, but you can't ever not think about this world we live in. It's drowning in lost hope, and sometimes, you just get caught up. Do you ever wonder what would happen if you hadn't of sneezed that one time- or clapped too loud that other time? I do. Lost hope and what if's, that's what were made up of. I often think of things that people said. Why would they say that? Do they actually mean what they say? It bugs me. Why can people just be honest?
Last edited by kidcandy on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:02 pm, edited 34 times in total.

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #302 - Wolf

Postby bullie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:17 am

reaerve
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #302 - Wolf

Postby néktar » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:23 am

username;
S t a r D u s t.

name;
Axel

gender;
Male

short personality;
Loyal - Protective - Stubborn - Sweet

Loyal;; Axel is one of the most loyal person you could ever have as a friend, no matter what situation he will stand by you're side until the very end even in dire situations.

Protective;; He would protect everyone and anyone even if it meant his life, he refuses to let anyone get hurt when he knows he could do something about it.

Stubborn;; Axel hates when you tell him what to do, he dislikes being treated like a child and being told to do something. He can be a bit snappy when being pushed to do something, but he does have a soft spot for certain people when it comes to being told to do something.

Sweet;; Honestly when you really get to know him, he's just a big softy that acts strong for everyone else. He's not trying to prove himself to anyone he just doesn't like to show his sensitive side but he does to his closet friends.

weak points;
Even if he seems like a serious strong wolf he has a soft spot for certain things, Axel is a sucker for being pet. He absolutely LOVES getting pet his favorite is his head, chest and legs. He will melt into you're paws if you pet him, but when you stop he will growl at you and act like he didn't enjoy it.

He also has a weak point for fruit. Yes, yes he knows he's a wolf but he just can't help it. He loves the sweet taste of the juice and the smell intoxicates him.

extra two [optional];

Wip ;;v;;
Last edited by néktar on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me