⚓ Seraphina la Tigressa by starfin

Based on Click to view
Artist starfin [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

⚓ Seraphina la Tigressa

Postby starfin » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:44 am

WOAH. Timer is WAY off, I went outside, hahaha.

Design by;; Calix
Species by;; Emily.
Owner;; me (starfin)

If it's too much, I'll remove some!

Accessories;;
    2 bracelets
      - Fishing line with pearls
      - Gold bangle with 2 feathers
    1 earring
      -One gold stud each ear.
      -Only the left ear has the feather attached on fishing line.
    1 scarf
      -Threaded golden silk scarf, gradient design with small spots.

Last edited by starfin on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwImage
Imagewwwwwwwwwwwww
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
CS Goal◾ Obtain One WL Pet Every Day
Goal Completed Today◾ Yes
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━┓
Hi, I'm starfin.
Care to visit
my DA or
Pintrest?

┗━━━━━━━┛

starfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚓ Form

Postby starfin » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 am

Seraphina la Tigressa
        With the feel of true elegance, and derived from the biblical word seraphim, which was Hebrew in origin, and meant "fiery ones". The seraphim were an order of angels, described by Isaiah in the Bible as having six wings each. With my fiery personality and sheer beauty, what name could suit me better? My creator has chosen well.
Female
        I am a female, but that's already obvious. My name, after all, is the feminine form of the Late Latin name, Seraphinus.
Sadly, I was an only child, which was uncommon from where I came. With my lonely time, I have ventured into the depths of the kelp forest and ruins of the sea. After much exploration, I stumbled among an injured creature of an unknown species. My heart filled with compassion as I attempted mending his wounds, and left him in an opening in the rocks to keep from harm. Each day after, I traveled back and nursed it back to health. During this time, I have grown to love this interesting creature, and we established a connection of trust and compassion. Soon I could not bear to be away from my only friend, and secretly kept him in my room, as a companion. To this day, my family has still not found this creature, and I have not found its species, but that does not lessen my affection for him.
I have carefully studied his habits and true wild nature, especially when I let him out during the day to get some exercise. From what I have recorded, he seems to travel up the cold current, near the thermocline. I have successfully found the reason for this, as I discovered a many grey bodies zipping around me, whistles of joy erupting everywhere. He had found his family; they looked exactly like him! Soon after joy a sick realization came: now that he was with his family, he would no longer be with me. But that was a selfish thought of mine, and I pushed it away.
I understood the importance of love in a family, and could not stand to break that connection apart.
Ever day since, I have watched through my window, listening to the whistles of joy he always sends me when he is near. ♥

Word count in creature question;; 297 words, 1604 charters.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwImage
Imagewwwwwwwwwwwww
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
CS Goal◾ Obtain One WL Pet Every Day
Goal Completed Today◾ Yes
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━┓
Hi, I'm starfin.
Care to visit
my DA or
Pintrest?

┗━━━━━━━┛