Time spent 7 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry 1 Wolf's Spirit

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Username:
Wolf's Spirit
Kiamara's Name:
Peaches, because I've always wanted to have a char named Peaches, and that's also what she's based off of, and it's my fave fruit <3
Kiamara's Gender:
Fabulously Female
Personality:
Peaches is a pretty shy Kia, and doesn't talk much around people, unless she has known them for a really long time. She does not have that many friends, but the ones she has a very close and important to her. She tends to start shaking if put on the spot in public or a stranger starts talking to her. She is very mellow and tends to keep her opinions to herself. She loves birds, and her favorite ones are bluejays. Peaches loves to go out into nature and watch the birds fly around for hours on end. She has a notebook and pencil that she always takes with her, and she draws every new bird species she sees. When she gets home, she looks up the species that she had seen that day (which by now she had read about muliple species, so she doesn't need to look them up quite as often as. She used to) and jots down the species name below the sketch. Peaches has near photographic memory, and can remember most of the birds she sees or reads about. She has a complete collection of sketches of all the birds she has seen since she had started watching the birds. She also collects all the bird feathers she finds. Her idea of a perfect day is hiding in the bushes bird watching, away from the other keas. In her bag, she keeps her Bird journal that she sketches in, a regular pencil, a box of basic colored pencils, and a little wooden box that she puts the feathers she had found that day in before she can take them home to her collection to keep them safe.
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me