Deerssert 258 WINNER BAMBI BOO by Bovidae

Based on Click to view
Artist Bovidae [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerssert 258 WINNER BAMBI BOO

Postby Bovidae » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:07 pm

The simplest way to explain them? Deersserts are deer with a twist! While the specifics vary from deer to deer, they all have a few things in common. Deersserts have muscle, skin, fur and bone, but they are described as tasting like sweets. Their scent lingers so much that hides carry a fragrant scent even after death. Instead of fluffy tails, they have a pouf of whipped cream or ice cream [depending on the deer!] with some manner of fruit on top.

finally got my custom lines finished! so here's a black cherry vampire lady for ya'll!
OWNED BY BAMBI BOO
Last edited by Bovidae on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bovidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert 258

Postby dr pepper. » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:19 pm

u s e r n a m e ; ;
.virus.

n a m e ; ;
Desdemona - " unfortunate."

[img]art%20here%20omg[/img]
p e r s o n a l i t y ; ;
As scary as she might seem, Desdemona is a very calm and gentle spirit. Her calm natures helps her earn respect amongst her peers, and she prefer all of that respect to her. She is very careful when it comes to doing something right, and she makes sure it is done right, or her respect will go down the drain. Desdemona can be very insecure about her looks, and she always wears a black cape around her. The cape's hood is always draped over her head whenever you see her. She doesn't think she looks pretty enough at most times, and she can feel very unfortunate if she messes something up.
Desdemona, meaning unfortunate, expresses her feelings toward herself. She is very sensitive, and she chooses not to show it. She can also be shy at some times and she can be very timid, but it depends who she is talking to. Her nerves might get out of control, and she might loose all of her cool. She can bite, kick, and punch whenever she isn't calm. She can be very feisty, and she tries her best never to let it happen again.
Desdemona feels very sorry for herself because of how she acts around other deer. She wishes she was just a regular deer, and one that is nice and a pleasure to be around. But whenever she steps outside, all the deer runaway. Her name? Her scary looks? Her feisty nature? Whatever makes them runaway, its when Desdemona walks in the room.
Desdemona is smaller than most other deer, but she never lets that get in the way. She thinks she is a lot more special that way, and she can go through almost any small space. She says she has an advantage from other deer, and she can do a lot more. Though sometimes that isn't true.
Her size doesn't let her in the newest carnival rides, but why would she care? She hates carnivals! Desdemona strongly prefers dark, quiet, and small spaces, where she can just be by herself and relax. She isn't the one who steps up to be at the top of the list, and she never really tries her best to overcome these fears, but it doesn't bother her much now that she can easily slip into a small space and hide.

Desdemona has a black spiked collar with red spikes around it. She wears this because she can never take it off, and how it reminds her of her terrible past whenever she looks down at it. She made the collar, and she is glad it can never come off, because she doesn't want to forget the dreadful day. She prefers others not to see her deadly collar, and she keeps it hidden under her cape whenever she is around other deer.
She also has a black necklace, and a cross charm, and she happily wears wherever she goes. She loves showing it off, though it is hard to see since she wears a black cape. She adores the cross, since it was a gift from her sister, who perished in a terrible accident. You would think that the necklace would remind Desdemona of her lost sister, but Desdemona can be very forgetful, and she forgot where she got the necklace from, though, it wasn't to long ago since her sister passed away. It doesn't really bother Desdemona to much, because she thinks that they are always watching her. Desdemona is a very religious deer, and she has many beliefs that sometimes are not true. She sometimes makes up for own beliefs, just to try and cheer herself up. Or sometimes she can forget about the loved ones who passed away, and she can go on to think about other amazing and fun things. Desdemona never hesitates to talk about something different, and she always is the first one to speak, even though she is very shy at some points. Though, this only happens when someone is discussing a topic that makes her very uncomfortable. Weather its a topic about passed away loved ones, or simply about something that she dislikes, she will always change the subject to make it more suitable for herself, and hopefully others.
Desdemona doesn't care if you dislike something that she likes, she will just talk about it anyway, and she wont stop until the topic is done, or something else comes up in her mind. She always feels she needs some sort of way to make friends and have a conversation, even if it is a quick one. She also thinks this helps her explaining skills, and she can explain her life to others in the future, though her grammar and spelling isn't the best in the west, she is actually terrible at it. She is a very southern deer, and she talks country like. Desdemona wants to become more open and focused with her words, but that just might have to wait for a while, until she can learn some new tricks for grammar.

[img]ytjs[/img]

When Desdemona was young, her whole family was there. No one was lost, and everyone was happy. She didn't have her spiked collar on when she was little, because she wasn't unhappy. She was the happiest deer you would ever see. Her sister gave her the cross when she was just a small deer, and Desdemona never took it off, only if she was forced to. Desdemona loved her sister more than anything else in the world, and she would always talk about her whenever Desdemona went to school one day.
She also loved her father very much, but not as much as her birth mother! They would spend all sorts of time together, and she would always tell her deepest secrets to her birth mother, knowing she wouldn't tell anyone the secrets. They laughed, played, sang songs, and just had a blast whenever they had the chance.
But all of that ended when her sister had that terrible accident. To this day, no one knows what happened to Desdemona's sister, and Desdemona is determined to find out what happened. That's when another tide turned, and her birth mother went missing. Then her Desdemona's father when berserk, and tried to hurt Desdemona! She ran away form her father and she was left on the streets. She was taken in, however, and she was adopted by another mother, her current mother, who she lives with now. That's when she made her collar, and made sure it would never come off for anything, even if it cost her life.
Desdemona soon forgot about most of her past. She forgot about her sister and her father, but she never forgot about her birth mother. She would always look down at the collar and sometimes start sobbing out of nowhere. Who knows, her mother can still be out there somewhere. Since her mother has gone missing, she tries her best to look like her, so to Desdemona, her mother was never gone! She has the same hairdo and the same dressing style, and she even took a bite out of her cherry, just like her mother did when she was younger. Desdemona remembered when her mother told her the story of how she was dared from her friends to take a bite out of her cherry. They laughed together, and whenever Desdemona remembers it, she starts to cry.

Desdemona made up her little trick. If you go to the mirror, and say, "gone, gone, gone", Desdemona would appear somewhere in the room, and she would start to sob and cry. You cant touch her though, or she will become angry, and cast a spell on you, to make you not be able to sleep that night. She cries for about 5 minutes and then she disappears, and you are not allowed to move or she will do the awake curse on you. Now of course all of this is not true, and you shouldn't waste your time with it, but she tells this to other deer, and maybe someday she would find someone who believes her stories form her past.

Desdemona has not always been a vampire deer. As a child she was a regular deer! She Somehow was able to change into a vampire but no one knows exactly how. It happened right after she ran away from her father. Was it fear? Was it sadness? was it darkness that drew her to this stage? Or do all deer become like this?
These little facts always make Desdemona very confused in a way, and this is another reason why she always wears her cape. She likes to hide her fangs from other deer, and she even hides them from her adoptive mother! Only she knows that she has vampire fangs, and she sometimes get the temptation to bite someone, though she is always in control over herself, and she vows never to get out of control ever again. No, Desdemona has never killed a deer in her entire life! She doesn't even like looking at blood, so how do you expact her to enjoy drinking it? She hates the thought of vampires, and she actually hates being one, but sometimes she just has to face the facts, and she has to know what she is.
Desdemona would never call herself a monster however, as she thinks most of the time she is a regular deer! She likes to think that she is a regular deer, so that maybe she would cheer up and be a cheerful deer at some times. Although, it has been a long time since she had a reasonable conversation with another deer, and she has not been called names, and has actually been called many names.

Earlier I mentioned that Desdemona felt unfortunate in the world, and that is where she got her name from, but she actually named herself, since she always felt so insignificant. After her family passed away, Desdemona gave herself a new name, and she actually never gave herself any nicknames, since her mother called her many nicknames, and she doesn't want to try and remember her mother.
You would think that Desdemona would want to go away from the world, but she actually doesn't. She knows her family's graves are on earth and she believes that if she even attempts to leave the earth, a curse would be put on her, but that isn't true. She only made that up so she could convince herself to stay.
But of she were to leave this world somehow, where would she go? And, how would she do it? There are always questions that leave Desdemona uncertain about things. She takes those kinds of things seriously, and it just doesn't feel right to her if she doesn't. The only way she can forget if she does something that isn't right in the world, but yet, she wants to do her best.

[img]last%20art%20here%20omg[/img]
Last edited by dr pepper. on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Username: Hobbit Geek
Deer's name: Rhiannon (Means; Divine queen)
Personality:
Art: optional, limit 3

Reserve!! <3
Last edited by Hobbit Geek on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:28 pm

: Username :
Amxen no.XV

: Deer's Name :
Transylvania

: Overall Personality :
Dark|Secretive|Vengeful|Misunderstood
Work in progress.

: Art :
Optional,limit 3.

Work in progress.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berceuse » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Username: scourge,
Deer's name: Rosalia [possibly]
Personality: wip
Art: optional, limit 3
reserve!
berceuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shim » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:58 am

Major res omg
Username: ~Shimmer
Deer's name: Wip
Personality: wip
Art: optional, limit 3 wip
ImageImageImage

shim / nonbinary / nursing
hi i’m shim! i’m not too active on here, but i check messages occasionally!
feel free to pm me if you need anything :3

toyhouse

they/them
shim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pidgeoncat » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:50 am

mark, might enter ouo
pidgeoncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:10 pm

bovidae, you have outdone yourself.
i've told myself i need to save slots for babies, but these new custom lines of yours make it difficult to stick to that promise... <3
super fantastic, and i hope that there will be more on these lines!
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bovidae » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Vulpining wrote:bovidae, you have outdone yourself.
i've told myself i need to save slots for babies, but these new custom lines of yours make it difficult to stick to that promise... <3
super fantastic, and i hope that there will be more on these lines!

aw shucks thank you! lucky for you these are permanent; they're my replacement for the oekaki lines : D
Bovidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:24 pm

yay! my watchful eyes will be watching, then. ovo
ophanimera