Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Poffin Bears [Artist Competiton] by Warrdog

Based on Click to view
Artist Warrdog [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Poffin Bears [Artist Competiton]

Postby Warrdog » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Main Thread

Poffin Bears are a unique species of plant/animal hybrid recently discovered by scientists in the Amazon Jungle. Their facial features resemble bears, but they act more like plants in the sense that they do not require food such as meats and greens, but often bask in sunlight. It is speculated that these creatures create their own food through photosynthesis and gathering nutrients from soil. Poffin bears are very social creatures and have been found living in family colonies of sometimes over 25 members. They live in trees or under tree roots and seem to have a unique healing ability when surrounded by other plants. This ability is triggered usually by eating another plant. Little more is known about these creatures other than that occasionally they will grow edible fruits that closely resemble those found around the earth.

We are now looking for a few new artists to help move the species along :3
In fact we are looking for 3 full-time artists, and 2 GAs for 1 month (this means you have 30 days to create poffin bears from the day you are accepted as a GA) This artist competition will be ongoing, meaning it will not close, and I will select artist as I see them. Please read all the information on the Poffin bear main thread to really understand my species. The more creative you are the more likely you will be accepted.

Accepted Artists:
-
-
-

Accepted GAs:
- ____ As of ____
- ____ As of ____

Last bumped by Warrdog on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:11 pm.

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets