Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plumerian #161

Postby extraterrestrial » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:10 am

Why did I put most of my adopts up so quickly help
    But this girl is the little sister of Emmeline

Her name much be fancy and vintage much like Emmeline's
    I want to know her relationship with her sister, her personality and her quirks
    I also want to see some extremely cute art of her, make it so freaking adorable I explode ok
    Code: Select all
    username::
    name::
    personality::
    quirks::
    relationship with emmeline::
    art::

extras allowed
    art with her sister is bonus points ;]
    ends july 1st ouo

btw there are branches in the circle //rlly hard to see cri
no longer active here <3

you can find me on deviantart ^^
here
extraterrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

l u c i l l a -- plumerian 161 / little sister of Emmeline

Postby Dewey » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:11 am

dropping out; all art went to .chamomile. ^^
Last edited by Dewey on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Dewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #161

Postby gap » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:11 am

loaf
      blanche
      female
      blanche's a hopeless romantic
      in love with being a pps as well
      as the concept of love overall.
      she would officially change her
      name to "cupid" or something
      similar, but her being pps kind
      of stops her from changing it.
      she is hot tempered and very
      mature for her age. although
      she's a pps, her personality
      and her brain grows as she ages.
      relationship with emmeline::
      blanche's jealous of her sister
      because she is pps. she has
      always wanted to grow up and
      find love, but her pps prevents
      her from doing so.
      insert cute art here
this is all roughh
hhh I forgot about thiss ; mm ;
Last edited by gap on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agathokakologic » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:11 am

Dropping, too busy :c
Last edited by agathokakologic on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
agathokakologic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeTardis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:11 am

Reserve

Hi,I am ZeTardis.
RPs- I am looking for 1x1s,Supernatural,Anime,Romance &Arranged marriage rps.
Strongly craving joining asemi-lit The Selection rps
and Couples rps.

ZeTardis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akua » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:11 am

RESERVE owo
- ☆ ----- ----- ☆ -

char4char
discord: azulunae | TH: azulunae

ImageImage

- ★ ----- ----- ★ -

Image why couldn't this be what i got on my account ;-;
Akua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:13 am

Dropping, sorry! </3
My art has been given to purplesugarmonster, who I'm definitely cheering for! Good luck everyone! I give permission for whoever wins to keep it as well nvn

Last edited by mars on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 am

Tɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏᴄᴋ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ...

username:: Drama queen
name:: Riella
personality:: Riella is too quiet to know all of her personality. wip
quirks:: Riella must know the time almost every minute. wip
relationship with emmeline:: wip
wip
Last edited by claypigeon on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chamomile. » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:20 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✾ ✾ ✾ ✾▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✾ ✾ ✾ ✾▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████

υѕєяηαмє : : .chamomile.
ηαмє : : Coraline
ηιcкηαмєѕ : : Coral
αgє : : Eight years
gєη∂єя : : Female
ƒανσяιтє cσℓσя : : Blue-greens
ѕιвℓιηgѕ : : An older sister, Emmeline

what does it mean

You actually suggested using this name, and since I loved it so much, I went ahead with it! I decided to look up what it means online, and found that the Greek meaning is "from the coral of the sea", which is nothing too creative (though Coral is her nickname). At first I thought, bummer, there isn't much going on with her name. But, from the website I was on, I found this description accompanied with the name:

" . . . People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment

. . .

People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optimistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious . . . "

This description is pretty much everything I had in mind when I thought of her character. As you'll see in the sections below, her personality traits and actions reflect a lot of the statements above. This girl is absolutely perfect, and honestly, I don't think I could have thought of a better name for her.

personality

Coraline is like every other little kid at this stage; bright, optimistic, happy, energetic, and unintentionally rude. She is always looking on the bright side of things. Coral doesn't believe in bad days, bad luck, or anything negative. She tries her best to keep a smile on everyone's face, including her own. Though, this bright attitude does not keep her from thinking "men thoughts" about others (she just doesn't speak them). Being a young girl, Coraline has absolutely no tact, and no respect for those in positions of authority. She says whatever comes to her mind, not bothering to pay attention to people's reactions. Often, she'll be scolded for saying something rude by her parents, teachers, and occasionally Emmeline. However, none of this is effective and she refuses to change her "sassy" ways. Coral is a lover of adventure, and often spends her days in the woods, by rivers and streams, or at her friends houses searching "for the thrill of life". She loves to walk down the "less walked road" (as her mother says) and is always willing to learn new things (as long as it isn't math related). Coraline also loves to use her imagination. As well as adventuring, you can find Coral playing in her fantasy worlds both inside, outside, at home, and at school. She doesn't need material things to make her happy, unlike many other children her age. She has a fascination with nature that was born out of Disney movies, which has led to a habit of "singing with the birds". Coraline, who strives to be as princess like as possible, almost never throws tantrums, whines, or cries in public. But at home, she feels none of these inhibitions and can be difficult to deal with. Overall, Coraline is just a kid, but she's a kid with a big heart, big imagination, and big dreams.

growing up

Coraline did not have a sad, tragic, heartbreaking infancy or childhood. Her parents love her dearly, and would never do such a thing to either of their children. She was brought up well, and was showered in all sorts of clothing and toys as a baby. Her parents were usually busy working day and night, so she was often watched over by her grandparents in their home. There, they would lay a blanket in front of their fireplace, lay out some toys, and let her crawl around. Coraline doesn't remember any of it, of course, but has been told that her two favorite activities were bath time (she just loved the bubbles and rubber toys) and bouncing up and down in her jumper. Coral was a bright, happy baby (so her parents say) who often cried, whined, and screamed (which is what Emmeline told her). Since she was the cute baby sister at the time, Emmeline was often neglected by her parents, which happens often to older siblings when younger ones are brought in. As Coraline grew up, she became the happy and sassy child she's known to be today. Her and Emmeline often visit their grandparents house, and both siblings are close to each other and to their parents. Though as they grow older together, who knows what will happen.

Emmeline and Coraline get along well, probably because of their huge age difference. Since Coral can't remember anything from when she was an infant and toddler, she doesn't really know how Em might have treated her. She likes to pretend that Em is a mean witch who stole her from her father, the King, and mother, the Queen, and forced her to be raised by peasants. No matter how many times Coral is told that she's not a princess, she still refuses to give up on her fantasy. Either way, she still loves her older sister to death. Being the independent girl she is, Coraline denies relying on Emmeline, and does not admit to looking up to her often. Emmeline is the only Plumerian Coral goes to for advice; she simply doesn't trust anyone else. Everything that her teachers, parents, and school counselor tells her, she just throws aside assuming its not true. She won't believe anything unless she reads it in a book, or hears it from Emmeline directly. Coral loves to take Em on adventures with her. She loves Emmeline because she accepts Coral for who she is, and always plays along with her. They have tea parties, go on adventures, create stories, and go shopping together. Shopping is Coraline's favorite sibling activity, mostly because she loves looking at the bright store fronts and playing with the colorful clothing and jewelry. She isn't the girl who has a hundred pairs of shoes and outfits in her closet (most of her stuff is torn and dirty from playing anyways). Plus, she only trusts Emmeline to do her shopping. Coraline adores her fashion sense, and refuses to wear clothes that anyone else has bought her (even if its rude). She basically pays Em to do her shopping for her, and spends the rest of her money on food or arcades. Generally, Em and Coral get along well. They respect each others personal space, and their fights don't get too heated. Coraline can't stand Emmeline's sarcasm, especially when it's paired with her sassy attitude. She does love her dearly, and is glad that they get to spend so much time together.

"Come on Em, lets go!" Coraline called, standing at the edge of the forest. The green branches were sway in a gentle breeze high above her head, causing dappled patterns to flow on the ground. She watched as her older sister jogged towards her, a backpack bouncing on her shoulder blades.
Coraline began walking into the forest as her sister came closer, knowing that she would catch up and that she would wait for her. As soon as Em joined her side, the pair began to walk again. The forest was alive today. Birds were singing strings of music notes, filling in the gaps of the forest with song. Small rabbits and fowl wandered through the brush, picking at the ground for food. Coraline thought she glimpsed a deer walking among the trees, but it seemed to have ran off.
"I brought lunch," Em said, after moments of blissful quiet, "its tuna sandwiches, grape juice, and brownies."
"Mmm, my favorite," Coraline said happily, smiling at her sister, "but lets play first!"
The two exchanged a knowing look before dashing deep into the woods at a run. They were racing to Coraline's favorite place, a place which she called the Faerie grove. Here sat a shelter made of branches and brambles, most of which Em and Coral had constructed themselves. It sat on a plush, grassy area that they made sure got enough water and sunlight. They had shaped a skylight in the roof, and often watered the grass themselves. Coraline had said that the nature faeries helped too, and were happy that they kept their area so alive. Sometimes, wildflowers would bloom in and around the area in spring and early summer.
Em and Coral collapsed inside the shelter, breathing heavily. Em handed Coral a bottle of water. "The Faeries will be here soon," Coraline said with a smile, "they've been busy today."
"Why's that?" Em asked as she gulped water.
"Its the first day of summer! All the birds are singing, the animals playing, and the trees are dancing," she explained, sitting up excitedly, "and tonight they'll be having a festival to celebrate it all!"
Em laughed, "that sounds amazing." She fixed Coral's flower crown, which had fallen sideways on her head, "so what do want to do today?"
"I thought we could relax, you know, so we don't cause trouble with the faeries, and tell stories," Coral said, laying back down on the ground.
The sun was slowly rising just above them, casting shadows directly down on them. Emmeline began a story about knights and dragons, in which Coraline would interject to add he own bit to it. The story telling went on all day, going from a simple tale, to pretending the dragon was feasting on lame knights (that's when lunch came in), and eventually fighting and destroying the dragon. They had successfully saved the kingdom!
The sun had now gone past them, and was sitting low in the branches in the trees. Coraline let out a large yawn, and Em knew that it was time to go home. They didn't talk much on the way back. The just listened to the calls of night doves and early rising owls. The animals had gone to sleep, and the fireflies came out to guide them. For both of the sisters, this had been a wonderful day. Nothing was better than spending quality time together.

Brightly colored items

Tiny appetizers with pretty garnishes

Tea parties with Em

Exploring new places

Gummi worms

Playing handball at recess

dislikes

Mean Plumerians

Other Plumerians in general

Having dirty hair

Being sick

Missing school

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✾ ✾ ✾ ✾▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ⓠⓤⓘⓡⓚⓢ

Coraline has two big quirks: whenever she gets really angry, her British accent begins to show through, and she gets really competitive whenever she plays the board game Monopoly. She normally speaks with an American accents, rarely ever reverting to her British one unless people ask her to talk that way. However, if you make her really mad (usually Em or one of the school kids does this), she'll start yelling with an accent (which sounds odd at first) and usually she'll end up with a full blown accent about halfway through the argument. Afterwards, it goes away.
Coral also loves to play Monopoly, the fancy kind with drawers and such. She's a bit of a sore loser, so she hates to lose at Monopoly. There have only been a few instances in which she lost to Em, but she doesn't 'remember' losing. When Coral plays, all bets are off. Her friends are no longer friends, they become rivals that she is determined to crush. She never cheats (and has called Plumes out for stealing from the bank multiple times) and relies on her 'skills' in the game to win.

ⓟⓗⓞⓑⓘⓐⓢ

Coraline isn't afraid of anything, well almost. There's nothing she fears more than bee's. Everything else, she's fine with: snakes, spiders, scorpions, you name it. When she was really young, she was out playing on her swing set and got stung just above her eye mid swing. She ran to her parents crying, screaming about how a bee had stung her. It was a scary experience for Coral, since she had thought that honeybees were nice and didn't have stingers. Since then, Coraline always keeps away from bees of any kind, even bugs that look remotely like them (but don't tell her about the carpenter bees). She hates looking at them, being near them, and especially when people tell her there's a bee on her back when there isn't. For a while, Coral didn't even want to go anywhere near honey, but she's gotten over that now.

favorites

мσνιє :: The Lego Movie; she loves Princess Unikitty

ρяιηcєѕѕ :: Ariel from The Little Mermaid; she dreams of becoming a mermaid

∂яιηк :: Tea, any flavor

ƒσσ∂ :: Everything Italian, no matter how weird

αccєѕѕσяу :: Besides her flower crown, Coral loves scarves

ѕηαcк :: Her healthy preference are broccoli, celery, and carrots with ranch; her unhealthy preference is chocolate covered pretzels

αcтινιту :: Playing in the woods with Emmeline

вσσк :: Anything she can color in without getting in trouble

αηιмαℓ :: Snakes, especially the tiny garden ones

I only put in one long entry, since Coraline can be very detailed, which relates to the previous short story.

Dear Diary,
Today is the first day of summer! Emmeline and I went out to the woods today, to the Faerie grove, and had sandwiches, and soda, and brownies, and were knights fighting an evil dragon. I would talk about it more, but the Faerie festival tonight is much more important.
My Faerie friend Lina tapped on my window, and came to tell me all about the celebration before it began. She said that it was like a huge dinner party, where there was tons of food and flowers and music and pretty women and handsome men. They would start off by mingling, as daddy says, talking about what they did to prepare for the first day and such. Lina said that she painted the leaves a new shade of green. She said I would notice it tomorrow, after the magic happens tonight. And then, they dance! They do all sorts of dancing. Especially the kind where fancy ladies dress in large gowns and twirl around the floor like a leaf flowing down a stream. Lina said that she loved the dancing more than anything. The most special dance is one that I can't spell, but its important because that's how they do their summer magic. It refreshes everything in the woods and the area around it. Lina says new flowers will bloom, plants will grow, and that the animals will be happy. I can't wait to visit the forest tomorrow and see the changes. Hopefully I won't run into any bees (scary!). She said that there was more secret Faerie stuff that she would tell me about later, since the festival was starting soon and she had to go. I hope Lina visits again, and that she brings Sebastian and Miri with her.
I wish I were a fairy. Then I could go to their celebration for real! I would go as a Plumerian now, but mommy won't let me outside. Oh well, maybe I can go to the fall festival.
I love the Faeries. Everything about them is so interesting. I would love to be one. Oh! And Em could be one to!
I have to go for dinner, its something called casserole. Mommy is yelling for me from the kitchen. It smells good but it looks gross.

Bye!
Coraline

ⓙⓤⓝⓔ

Coraline was never really that dependent on her mother, but they did have a close relationship. After all, June gave birth to her and nursed her as an infant. June doesn't like it when Coral gets dirt all over her nice clothes, but supports her active imagination by taking her to the zoo, or hiking, or to the aquarium, or her favorite place, the science museum. June is a loving, supportive mother who would do anything for her two daughters. She used to work as a nurse in a hospital two towns away, but quit her job to take care of the girls. She will most likely try to get a nursing job at the local hospital when Coral grows up.

ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ

David works as an engineer for a company called Space X. He rarely gets to see the girls, and does his best to do something with them when he has the time. Coral and David always go to the movies together, and then get some sort of Asian cuisine afterwards (their favorite is Vietnamese). He's often away from home, and is usually there for a couple of hours in the morning and at night. David also loves taking the girls to do more outdoorsy activities such as fishing, rafting, snorkeling, and camping.

gracie

This is Coral's female best friend. They met in kindergarten, and have been inseparable since. Coral is almost as close to Gracie as she is to Emmeline. Together, all three of them will have tea parties and do arts and crafts, though Coral only takes Em on her adventures. The two of them are in the same class at school, and always play together during recess. They stick up for each other, and rarely fight. I can see these two being friends far into the future.

james

Another friend of Coral, though he's a grade above her. She likes to play with James because he's willing to play anything and has awesome ideas for adventures. When Gracie is out sick, or even if she isn't, she and James will zoom around the playground pretending to be superhero's or pretend that the ground is lava. They aren't as close as Gracie is to her, but they get along well and mostly see each other during school.

matt

Corals male best friend. They're next door neighbors, and do a lot together. Coral and Matt's parents go way back, so the two have known each other since birth and have formed a very close bond. Gracie, Coral, and Matt are the 'perfect' trio, and the three of them do things together a lot, as well as hang out with each other separately. They can be found in Matt's game shed, where they watch TV, play foosball, and video games. Plus, Matt's mom makes some killer snacks. I can also see Matt and Coral being friends far into the future.

madison

This is Coraline's worst enemy. Madison is a grade below her, but thinks that she runs the school. At first, they were good friends. When Madison moved into her neighborhood, Coral welcomed her and asked her to play. The new girl was alright; she had a lot of dolls, her parents were nice, and she seemed to be nice. However, it turned out that Madison was annoying, bossy, controlling, and selfish. She collected a possy of friends not even a week into school. She would still hang out with Coraline, but bullied her at school. Thankfully, Coral had Gracie and Matt there with her, so she didn't let her feelings get hurt, and felt happy that her true friends were by her side the whole time.

goals

Coraline has two main goals in her life: defeat Madison, and become the first person to land on Mars. She would love to crush Madison, and show everyone in her possy just how awful she is. Its not that Madison is bullied by anyone, or has an awful home life, or had a pet die; she's just a genuinely mean person and Coraline doesn't like that in others. As a bright, optimistic, and happy girl, Madison is like the little devil on her shoulder that came to life. Coraline also wants to visit Mars because for her, that's her ultimate adventure. She wants to explore places no other Plumerian has been to before, even if it means she won't come back. Not only that, but she would be the first female Plumerian on Mars too. Coraline isn't into short term goals (she thinks they're useless even though she doesn't really know what they are) and desperately wants to make them happen. I can see her 'taking down' Madison in middle school or high school, and I believe that her get to Mars goal is valid, and NASA is always looking for volunteers.

ⓗⓞⓑⓑⓘⓔⓢ

Coral doesn't have a hobby per se, besides adventuring. She does love coloring though, especially coloring books or color the number things. She always colors outside the lines. She has a bit of knack for choosing colors that fit well together, even though they may not fit the scene. Coral likes bold, unique colors and patterns, which she tries to show in her 'masterpieces'. The fridge door and her bedroom door is covered with tons of art pieces by her.

dreams

Coraline likes to believe that she was born into royalty but forced to live with peasants because her family was in danger. Though she knows it isn't true, she still believes in it. Her favorite princess is Ariel, since she is a mermaid and because prince Eric fell in love with her because of who she was, even though she couldn't talk. Coraline can get a bit overboard with this dream though, often trying to order her family around like servants. She dreams that one day, her real parents, the King and Queen, will come to her and take her away to live in a beautiful palace by the sea. Coral doesn't want a handsome prince though, just a pet lion, Em, and her two best friends.

This is a flower crown that Emmeline made for Coraline. She is never seen without it, as it is her most treasured possession and absolutely could not live without it. Em gave this to Coral for her fourth birthday, and has added on to in and adjusted it to fit her over the years. Madison once tried to steal it from her, but lets just say that Em got involved, and Em is awesome.

A pink themed Pandora charm bracelet given to Coral by her mom for her seventh birthday present. She didn't want it at first, since Emmeline hadn't gotten it for her, but quickly approved once she learned that Emmeline helped choose some charms and thought that it was really pretty. She wears it most of the time, since she forgets sometimes or doesn't want to lose it when they go to places like a lake or the woods. Surprisingly, Madison hasn't stole this one (she has her own, but Coral thinks its ugly and it is) though I wouldn't put it past her.

Coraline has a vast collection of scarves that she likes to wear year round. Almost every outfit she puts on is accompanied by a scarf. Her favorite kind are the flowy, summer themed ones that float on the wind and swim like a feather in the breeze.

This doesn't really count as an accessory. This is what Coraline's tea set looks like; baby blue porcelain with delicate gold designs. The tea set was given to her by her grandmother, who has not passed away yet. The only people she has shown this to, besides her parents, are Emmeline, Gracie, and Matt. She doesn't breathe a word about it to anyone since she doesn't want them to know or ask her to see it if they come over. Coraline takes very good care of the porcelain set, never putting it in the dishwasher and always cleaning them after every use with a soft sponge and polishes them with a soft sponge. She keeps the set in a wooden box. cushioned with foam and velvet, in her bottom dresser drawer. This set is also very important to her, and if anything were to happen to it, she would be very upset.

Headshot by me
Sitting with butterflies by me
Outdoors by PhantomETC
Fullbody by me
Racing with Em by me (lineless)
-no link, in form- fullbody by Dewey
Vintage Bust by me (lineless)
Sitting by Xaiys
Tea party with Em by me
Fullbody chibi by Ittam
Headshot by Dewey
A butterfly! by *WatermelonLove*

Last edited by .chamomile. on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
.chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berry_tea » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:24 am

Berry_Tea

Skylar

nick-name::
Sky

female

Artistic, shy, adventurous, generous

*Skylar has a problem with collecting sea shells- she can't stop :lol:
*She can't help but mess with her feathers when she get nerves

relationship with sister::
Sky and her sister Emm are very close, little sister Sky is always trying to tag along with her sister every where she goes. Sky is shy around just about everyone, but not around her sister, she's non stop on telling her about all her small discoveries down by the sea and is always drawing Emm something new.

WIP
[/size]
Last edited by Berry_tea on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
╔══════════ { } ══════════╗
★ I don't do commissions for entry art so don't ask!
★ My commissions are currently {Closed}

╚══════════ { } ══════════╝
Berry_tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me