Artist Ember the Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Repinine #7-Lumen ad Silvas

Postby Ember the Wolf » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:36 am

What are Repinines?
Repinines are a Mix between Feathered Dragons and Wolves. They have the body of a wolf the claws of a dragon and feathers like a bird. Repinines are Infused with magic and their feather color represents their power. Their feathers glow softly in the dark and will glow brightly when a repinine uses its power.Repinine kits have much less feathers on their head and tail when they are born and have no feathers on their legs. Repinine kits are also very dully colored, They get brighter colors as they age. Repinines live in forested areas and are very good at climbing trees. Repinines are omnivores but mostly eat meat. They live in packs like wolves are there is usually a alpha pair.

To win this you need to impress me :3
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: Name, Gender, small Personality

End date: Tomorrow

~Repinine home page~
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Repinine #7

Postby _deactivated_ » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:02 am

dropping out
Last edited by _deactivated_ on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_deactivated_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belos » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Name: Lumen ad Silvas; Nicknames: Lumen, Louis, Silvas; Name Means: Light of the Forest in Latin

Imageello! I'm Hippogriff, and this is my try-out form for this lovely Repinine ^.^

Male

A soft, tender Repinine, Lumen has always kept to himself. He is a quiet and peaceful bloke, often wandering and not knowing where too. He is often found dozing away in the soft sunlight. Though he is tender-headed, he can be a pushover. He's always willing to lend a hand, but sometimes, when people take it too far, he can be shoved over easily.

Sleeping, taking walks in the forest, mornings, sunsets, quietness, chamomile tea, reading

Pain, sorrow, shouting, dark chocolate, sunburns, arguments, large crowds

Hope you don't mind I fancied up my form a bit! ^^'
hi im pip and im a stupid kinnie
she/they/he || nonbinary lesbian || belos luvr
belos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Generic edgy anime » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:24 pm

☣Name☣
Roran

~~~~~~~~

☣Gender☣
Male

~~~~~~~~~

☣Small Personality☣
Roran is outgoing, brave, kind, and puts his friends and family before himself. He is a true friend, and maybe one of the nicest person you can meet.

------------------

☣Other☣
The name Roran is inspired by a book series, and it;s a movie. The first book was Eragon, which I have recently read and fell in love with.
Active again
Generic edgy anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:50 am

Hippogriff wrote:
Name: Lumen ad Silvas; Nicknames: Lumen, Louis, Silvas; Name Means: Light of the Forest in Latin

Imageello! I'm Hippogriff, and this is my try-out form for this lovely Repinine ^.^

Male

A soft, tender Repinine, Lumen has always kept to himself. He is a quiet and peaceful bloke, often wandering and not knowing where too. He is often found dozing away in the soft sunlight. Though he is tender-headed, he can be a pushover. He's always willing to lend a hand, but sometimes, when people take it too far, he can be shoved over easily.

Sleeping, taking walks in the forest, mornings, sunsets, quietness, chamomile tea, reading

Both forms were really great but this one was to much to resist! I love the name! It fits him perfectly! Congratulations!
(p.s. I actually might do a eragon themed one later)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belos » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:52 am

Ember the Wolf wrote:
Hippogriff wrote:

Male

Both forms were really great but this one was to much to resist! I love the name! It fits him perfectly! Congratulations!
(p.s. I actually might do a eragon themed one later)

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! ^.^
hi im pip and im a stupid kinnie
she/they/he || nonbinary lesbian || belos luvr
belos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me