Based on Click to view
Artist bear [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Plumerian #89 - winner!

Postby bear » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:14 pm

I'm not very active with my lovely Bahiti anymore, and with CharChar's permission, I'm putting her up for readoption for a better home.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] female
[b]What does she love the most?:[/b]

Here's the basic form, feel free to add more to it. Yes, you are allowed to pretty it up!
I want to make some basic things around her, however.

oShe does have a half sister.
oI'd really like her name to stay Bahiti, but that's up to you.
oShe lives in a desert.

THEOrnithologist wrote:
THEOrnithologist

X
female

Out of the things that Bahiti loves, what she loves most is a small little Fennec fox. Living in the desert, she hasn't very much company. One day, however, was a different story. She had set up camp in a tent on the top of a hill. Next to her lay a salt deposit, very abundant in the desert before other plumerians decided to steal it for their own. Out of the salt cave, there came a young Fennec fox, whining softly for his mother. Bahiti payed no mind to this at the time, as it wasn't a rarity for a young one to yearn for its parents. However, as the days drew on, Bahiti realized that the pup had no parents. Perhaps due to starvation or thirst, but whatever the reason, they were gone.

Bahiti sighed as she heard the squealing for the fifth time that night. She wiped sweat off of her forehead, and took a swig at the water-bottle she had bought from a local market. The whining continued.
Bahiti sighed. "What is it?" she asked, as if expecting a reply. She sprawled herself on the tent ground, and outside she could see a silhouette of the big-eared fox. The fox whined some more in return, and reluctantly, Bahiti went out to investigate.
What lay outside was even more devastating than she had thought. The fox seemed to struggle with each howl, as if it was trying to save the last morsel of energy left in its body. Its ribs stuck out harshly whenever the pup took in a breath, and its sleepy eyes were wandering distantly. Bahiti took out the willing pup from its salt rock cave, and cuddled it like a child. It was soft and now quiet, but the plumerian knew it was only out of desperation. She peeked her head into the salt cave, and wrinkled her nose at the sight of the Fennec's dead siblings. She knew, however, the others had died long before she had ever arrived at camp.
She took the remaining fox, and lay it in her tent. It turned around to face her, with pleadin
g eyes and a tail laid between a submission and defense stance.
Bahiti quickly took a slab of uncooked meat out of her bag. She had been saving it for only when she needed it, as she had been provided snack food from a different village, and the meat distributes had refused to tell her what animal the meat had come from. Some kind of rodent, Bahiti assumed.
She approached the fox with the meat and said, "Look, its not much, but its all I've got for now. I hope it will do?" The Fennec sniffed it gingerly with its little black nose, then hastily accepted the offering. It ate quicker than Bahiti would've imagined the creature was capable of, but she was happy that the little one was eating once more.
Soon, the Fennec grew stronger, and so had Bahiti's bond to it. She decided to name him Buddy, or Bud for short. The fox took to it, and soon he became Buddy the Fox. However, Bahiti often wondered if she had made the right decision. Eventually, she would have to return Bud to the wild.
Several painful times she tried, but each time, Bud returned within a week. Because of this, Bud had become renowned all over the world for his loyalty and courage. Everybody adored Bud. Later, a rehabilitation center had offered one of their healthier non-releasable females to become mates to Bud. Even with her limp and blind eye, Buddy adored her and instantly fell in love. However, no body loved him as much as Bahiti. And as the legacy of Bud remains, as does Bahiti's great love for him.

Last edited by bear on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:B A H I T I:.

Postby craig? » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Name:
Bahiti
Name meaning:
According to this site, Bahiti means fortune,
and is used to describe someone who values truth, discipline, and justice, but is quick-
tempered. This fits the personality I had in mind for her, so it all works out!
Personality:
Bahiti is a very disorganized Plumie, constantly trying to figure out where she left the her
bag and cloak. She is however, very strong in the sense that she never lets anyone who has
stolen something get away....which later on, you will find out is very ironic. She always
wants the truth when she asks you something, but in return, may offer up nothing but lies.
She never shares anything, and kill someone over touching something without buying it. She
can't stand the idea of giving something away for free, and always is incredibly rude to her
half-sister, demanding she pay extra because they're related.
Job:
Bahiti works at a store in the desert where she sells things she stol- I mean...'borrowed'
from other Plumies. She always seems to find the weirdest of item variety to sell, from
nic-nacs to expensive old jewelry that 'by mistake' ended up in her bag after she visited some
richer Plumie families. Take from the rich and sell it at a ridiculous price to get rich yourself,
am I right?
What does she love the most?:
Well, she loves a lot of things. Her money, herself, more money, but most of all, she loves her
shop. She had run it since she was old enough, around 19, and it has been selling her
stolen borrowed, goods ever since. It is shaped to look like a giant cactus,
a few of the windows look like the flowers you might find on a cactus. It is hidden well enough
that the ones she stole from won't find it, but that it is visited ten to twenty times a day by
different Plumies looking for gifts, or maybe a 'potion' that is really just coke in a fancy glass bottle,
sold for 'only' something very expensive. It's more of a exchange shop to be honest, you bring her
something that costs way more than what your buying, and in return, you get a very cheap item
that had been labeled as 'Rare!' or 'One-of-A-kind!' But it is one of the most conveniently placed
shops, close to most desert Plumies houses. Bahiti would never let anything come to her shop that
has the potential of breaking it. This may also be because she lives upstairs, which is filled with her
favorite stolen goods, including the cape she wears when she steals.
Relationships:
Alexis- Half sister
She visits Bahiti once every month, and donates some things she found while exploring to the shop,
knowing how much Bahiti cares for the store, but not knowing that it's a shop that sells illegal items.
Alixis loves her sister dearly, but is suspicious when she notices how everything in the shop has signs
of being owned before.
Aqua- Customer
Aqua had visited the shop while on vacation, but Bahiti instantly recognized her from a strange set of
Plumie dolls that someone had traded in for 'dna of Igneel', whoever Igneel is, and offered to 'make'
her a special one-of-a-kind doll of her and her husband in a flash, only for the price of access to her
and her husband's house to take what she needed as a payment. Aqua, amazed, said yes. Bahiti
promised to ship the dolls after she received payment. She got the payment, but the dolls seemed to
have 'taken a wrong turn'.
Leonardo- Overly-Curious boy
If Bahiti has a least favorite Plumie, Leonardo is it. He had pointed out that one of Bahiti's 'Collectibles'
looked identical to one he had seen someone owning. Bahiti rudely told him that that could be possible,
as it was a shop where you traded. But Leon didn't buy it. However, he kept his mouth shut so that he
didn't get in trouble with Bahiti, one of the richest Plumies on earth.
Aiko-The Fiancée
Have you ever made a mistake that involved love? Well, Bahiti really did, but its not a bad mistake. One
day, Bahiti had just stolen a diamond ring, and was on her way back. She tripped, and her girlfriend
was in front of her. Bahiti looked like she was proposing, and of course, Aiko said yes. Bahiti was too
shocked to respond, and sort of did really love Aiko, even though at first Bahiti was using her to get in
to fancy rich places, so didn't tell Aiko her mistake. Bahiti hasn't told anyone what really happened
since the proposal, and Aiko is blissfully unaware.
Art/Games/Writing:
By me, also used in banner
Game by me, Explore the shop!
By me
By Cupcake-Frosting
By me
By Me(the shop)
By AcidImportedRose
By me
Messy doodle by me
By me, short comic showing how Bahiti got enaged
By Rabbit
By me
By me
Amount of Plumies:
I own two, both gifts, Poppy and Melody.
Why I want Bahiti:
Her design is beautiful, simple, yet beautiful, and I love characters who I can actually draw
without slaughtering their design
Plan for Bahiti:
I plan to build on the shop game, and roleplay her with all sorts of Plumies, and maybe even
tart a family one day if I feel that she is ready.
Last edited by craig? on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:29 am, edited 29 times in total.
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #89 - Up for readoption!! open

Postby Brûlée » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:24 pm

strong reserve. <333

SO WADDYA SAY SUNSHINE ,
YOU FEELING L U C K Y ?
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 33 people.
I have received 21 gifts.

Emily * Bisexual * She/her
Brûlée

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:25 pm

stalking this eve
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompleteCuriosity » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Username:
Name:

res
CompleteCuriosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ines. » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Username: peachcream
i am a non owner
Name: I would love to keep her name Bahiti
She really loves this little palm tree she planted. She planted it when she was very little with her dad.
Firm believer in Secularization
Ines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Possible reserve :>
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Username:
      Name:
'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:43 pm

I've decided on an end date, the 10th January. You all have nearly two weeks to complete your forms!
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me