Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerssert #217: winner

Postby sprig » Tue May 27, 2014 10:05 am

Xanga Chan wrote:Username: Xanga Chan
Deer Name: Hikaru, Japanese unisex name meaning "radiance."
Personality: Hikaru is what most would call, sassy, elegant, and sometimes even down right narcissistic. Whatever the case he is always in everyone's business, trying to give them advise on how to better their lives so they can be 'perfect' like him. He enjoys making people jealous of what he has and they do not, he is poised and sophisticated, wearing elegance and grace like it's his own skin.
Favorite Snack: Hikaru's favorite snack is yogurt. He loves the creamy texture and delicious chunks of fruit.
Last edited by sprig on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #217: Mint Okapi!

Postby heir » Tue May 27, 2014 10:22 am

Username:~Moonlight1223~
Deer Name: Okami
Personality: Okami is a sweet and loving deer, but if you make her angry.. well, good luck. She often gets really fierce and aggressive when you offend her, her friends, or her family. She's also very, um how do I say.. quirky. She's also known for her speed and agility, and her beautiful minty tail. She is sort of nerdy sometimes, and very clever.. very, very clever.
Favorite Snack: Ima let Okami tell you this... APPPLLLLEEEE PIIIIEEE!!!! I love it its the most well 2nd most wonderfull thing in the world!!!! (the fist thing is my family which includes all my friends) MMM ITS WONDERFULL! One of the most delicious snacks in the world.. its.. just.. amazing..! Its yummy apples and delightful crust! How could you not love it!?

;

─────────────────────

〈 amor, amor de mis amores 〉

🌎

hey i'm finn & i think you're pretty cool

;
heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xanga » Tue May 27, 2014 10:39 am

Username: Xanga Chan
Deer Name: Hikaru, Japanese unisex name meaning "radiance."
Personality: Hikaru is what most would call, sassy, elegant, and sometimes even down right narcissistic. Whatever the case he is always in everyone's business, trying to give them advise on how to better their lives so they can be 'perfect' like him. He enjoys making people jealous of what he has and they do not, he is poised and sophisticated, wearing elegance and grace like it's his own skin.
Favorite Snack: Hikaru's favorite snack is yogurt. He loves the creamy texture and delicious chunks of fruit.
Xanga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

khyle mint 'kapi

Postby koegami » Tue May 27, 2014 10:42 am

Username: my username is omni-s
Deer Name: this deerssert's name is Kyhle mint 'kapi
Personality: in a phrase, lets do it pinkie pie style!. you know her personality, you've got his. he is always on the look out for a good party and always has his favorite snack at hand and present at all times
Favorite Snack: well, cookies. yes, it's not technically a snack, but you gotta have something right? mint chocolate chip cookies are his favorite.
Last edited by koegami on Sat May 31, 2014 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeavingCSgoodbye » Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 am

Username: Greedler
Deer Name: Nixon
Personality:
Nixon is the Boy who is The Snob type. He thinks That everybody is not perfect and Fools, Yet when It comes to Mares that Look extremely pretty which is practically every mare he sees But This boy will use every Pun, Impressive Move to Make them fall into his Charm. But If it doesn't work than the Male would Just move on, showing his Snobish Moves, Telling them he is perfect than them. Nixon always says he's the 'Prince' And everyone else are peasant's unless Their his best friends which is surprising to some Deerssert's since he's so snobbish and down right awful. But Deep inside the Masculine actually has a sweet side to him like when you Have the devil and the Angel on your shoulders...That's him But he always picks the evil side.
Favorite Snack:
Favorite snack? Well to be honest, Nixon Loves Mint Ice Cream. He loves how the Tangy Taste of the mint Melts in his mouth causing Him to dog up the whole thing. But what's strange is the Masculine is a bit lactose Intolerance but He always eats Ice cream or other dairy Products.

☆☆☆
"Being able to work hard is the
best talent of all."
He/Him
見ぬが花

To do list-

LeavingCSgoodbye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wowzaitsme » Tue May 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Username: BowDownToShaymin
Deer Name: Melissa, or Lis for short
Personality: She is relaxed, calm, stubborn, tomboy, smart, strategic, likes to hang out.
Favorite Snack: Grasshopper Cookies, or thin mints, as girl scouts call them. She loves how they are so chocolatey, but also cool and minty, like herself.
Last edited by wowzaitsme on Fri May 30, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
wren | they/them | adult
currently I am...
researching: pre-Columbian Colombian ceramics
listening to: feminine people in metal
"We are, in actuality, students of that greater order known
as nature. It is into nature that man vanishes." -Loren Eiseley
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
wowzaitsme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manakete » Tue May 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Username: Manakete
Deer Name: Nils
Personality: Nils is a childish, fun-loving deerssert. He's generally happy and bouncy, like a puppy, but when he feels threatened or sad, he lets out his emotions as any child would: through bawling (quite loudly). Nils enjoys laughing, playing, and eating and wants to have lots of friends. In the rare times he shows a serious demeanor, he says quite intelligent things.
Favorite Snack: Nils's favorite snack ever is Cheez-it crackers and baby dill pickles (though not in the same bite). Most consider this an odd duo, but Nils can't get enough. (Others believe it to be odd because generally, mint and dill do not mix at all, as those of us who were foolish enough to brush our teeth and eat a pickle would know.)
Last edited by Manakete on Fri May 30, 2014 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sing with me a song of birthrights and love
The light scatters to the sky above..."

5/17/15 - He told me he loves me. I love him, too.
He's the Ruby to my Sapphire and the only thing I want.
ImageImage
League of Legends - Exalt of Ylisse
Flight Rising - Manakete (#2599)
Tumblr - brute-tigrex

"Dawn breaks through the moon, white as a bone
Lost in thoughts, all alone."
Manakete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue May 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Username:wajas
Deer Name:Musagi, which means "Green" in Japanese
Personality: Sweet, kind, and spunky, Musagi is very friendly. She talks when she can, reads when she is alone. She is very versitile with communication, often preferring small groups over crowds. She is leisure in her habits, often on the borderline of lazy.
Favorite Snack: Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream, courtesy of Dreyer's. ;)
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sundayrain26 » Tue May 27, 2014 4:08 pm

Username: sundayrain26
Deer Name: Minze (min-zuh)
Personality: Minze is quite skittish. She spooks easily and tends to keep away from anything unusual or unknown. She prefers a quiet, calm and safe environment, one in which she can clearly observe any entrance or exit. Earning her trust is a time consuming endeavor, but this patience and perseverance is what she desires most. Only around such trusted individuals does she feel genuinely at peace, allowing her to achieve a truly restful state of sleep. When actually calm enough to properly interact with others, she is generally meek, deliberate and sweetly affectionate.
Favorite Snack: While you would assume such a deerssert to enjoy mint, Minze is quite indifferent to the stuff. Her favorite thing to nibble on is sweet and strangely nutty juneberries.
sundayrain26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angua » Tue May 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Looks wonderful!!!
Angua