Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sea Devils Entries Cover Page

Postby Wolf's Spirit » Thu May 22, 2014 12:54 pm

Username;
Wolf's Spirit

Why do you want to be a artist?;
I saw the species and just fell in love. I would love to be part of a species from the very beginning, and be able to watch them take their baby steps and then blossom. I love designing and being able to adopt out something that hopefully will become someone else's beloved character, and I think this is the perfect opportunity to do so. I also love these lines, and find it really fun and easy to design on them. This species really speaks to me personally.

How active will you be?;
I will be able to come up with at least two designs a week, probably more. Over the summer I will probably be on every day (except when I travel XD) and durning the school year I can guarantee about two adoptables a week.

Why do you want to be part of the staff?;
Same as for being an artist, as well as being able to help run things smoother, and answer peoples' questions. I have always wanted to take part in. dedicate my time, and contribute to some sort of a species, and when I saw these, I realized that this is the opportunity I have been waiting for all along. I think I have good aspects to bring to the staff team, such as devotion and the ability to solve situations without my emotions getting involved.

Anything else?;
Thank you for this opportunity, I can't wait to be a part of the growing sea devils community, whether it is as only an owner/dedicated fan watching from the distance or a hardworking staff member <3
Wolf's Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me