Based on Click to view
Artist foreign-potato [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
77 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

jbd - winner

Postby foreign-potato » Fri May 16, 2014 4:02 pm

to win this guy please fill out the form!
no adding to the form, no decorating form, if you have questions MESSAGE ME, no posting good luck when I close for judging.

Ending on the 23rd

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]quirks:[/b] only one or two please; keep near 450 words
[b]short personality[/b] keep near 450 words
Last edited by foreign-potato on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: jbd 730

Postby jayus » Fri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm

username: pipsqueak99
name: Enika.
quirks: Enika does something known as a "sun sneeze". She sneezes whenever she walks into the sun, almost as if she is allergic to it. She also gets physically angry when people mispronounce words, or mistake one word for another (example: form vs forum).
short personality Enika is usually easy going, but has many triggers that set off her OCD. Hers are always triggered by words, and some people call her a Grammar Nazi because of this. When she isn't freaking out over language, she can usually be found cracking jokes, or reading. Her worst trait is her inability to deal with speech related imperfections. Her best trait is her way of seeing things differently.
Last edited by jayus on Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RottenMilk » Fri May 16, 2014 4:05 pm

username:SilverHeartAlchemist
name:Ventus
quirks: only one or two please; keep near 450 words: he eats watermelon but not the insides. No, he eats the rhine only
short personality keep near 450 words
-awkward
-sarcastic
-always seems to be tired
-silly when he is by himself
-clumsy
Lemon
RottenMilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Fri May 16, 2014 4:07 pm

username:Mai-mai-mari
name:Eifa (ee-fah)
quirks:Eifa has multiple quirks surrounding her practice of Celtic magics. She hates the idea of witches and wizards; and is downright insulted if someone makes the mistake of calling her one, when she is most definately a druid in training. She also has the strange habit of chewing on various herbs and leaves she finds; as having something in her mouth tends to keep her focused,perhaps because it keeps her from talking. Sometimes its something small; like a blade of grass;but it can occasionally be an entire branch; if she can't find anything better.
Word count-96

short personality Eifa is incredibly stubborn. When she's not putting up a fight is a rare occasion. Though she will fight for what she believes in or desires; she's an incredibly warm soul with much to offer anyone around her. She's difficult to change; but most of the time; people don't want her to. She's very tolerant of others and what they want. She's also very humble and giving, she isn't very good at taking compliments (And will even refuse them to make a point).

She's an herbalist in her free time; and shyly practices the Celtic art of Druidism. She loves nature and the smell of herb gardens. She is a master of herbal remedies; and very willing to share them with others; so long as they don't question her knowledge of the subject. She dreams of becoming a druid of old; and mastering the ability of nature magics. In her free time she carves emblems of Celtic symbols and designs of good luck to gift to others or turn into jewelry.

She's kind to others; but not always the best company; as stumbling across something she DOESN'T agree with can spark her to go on a rant. With her stubborn nature; comes a very courageous heart. She's always willing to defend her companions and her ideals. She doesn't let herself get pushed around, and can turn tail and fight at the slightest threat when only moment's before she was entirely sweet and lovable.

She is a bit sensitive about her eyes; as she feels the color is unusual or makes her a weird JBD; and she's often jealous of the eyes of other creatures; that she thinks are more normal.
word count-280
Last edited by Sixbane on Fri May 16, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sethh » Fri May 16, 2014 4:08 pm

username:
rycia
name:
Tika
quirks: only one or two please; keep near 450 words
Tika is a Bean dictionary, always spouting out large words. She never utters a word unless she can find a bigger one to replace it.
This often his her an aura of pride, I mean who wouldn't be proud, making other beans feel inferior.
She often carries multiple dictionaries around to do some light reading if she has to wait for long periods of time, or she is bored.
This special little quirk, as she likes to call it, really helps at spelling bees.

Tika also has another, funny little quirk. When scared, or surprised she hiccups. Making practical jokes all that more rewarding.
Her little, hiccuping quirk is a major embarrassment of hers, she has gone to tons of doctors, has tried every type of prescription drug out there, even spent a year with a guru. But nothing has worked, eventually she gave up, but is learning to like her little quirk.
Tika is a fun little Bean. She is very bubbly and cuddly, and for some reason always finds a good outcome of every bad situation.
/bubbly/
Tika is very bubbly, she laughs hysterically at every joke, and smiles at every bean that she sees. Tika is a fun, happy bean, it's impossible not to love her. Her bubbly personality makes everyone want to be her friend.
/cuddly/
Tika is very cuddly. If she sees a kitten or puppy she cannot resist scratching it behind the ear or stroking it's back.
This is another reason Tika plans to have a child. She cannot shake the image of herself holding a baby bean, cuddling it, adorning it with clothing...
/optimistic/
Tika is a good old fashioned optimist. Even if the situation is hopeless she will always see the bright side of it.
This also helps with other Beans as well, she might meet a quite rude bean and think to herself, 'If I get to know him maybe he will be nice!'. Sadly, that is usually not the case.
/impatient/ Tika is an impatient bean, she just doesn't like to wait. Tika, even though she isn't proud to admit it, can be pushy if she is in a hurry and even rude. This trait fits in very snugly with her competitive nature, without it she would probably be the sort of bean who goes with the flow.
/competitive/
Tika has a lust for competition. She adores it. She will fight with everything she has, if it means winning.
Her competitive nature has helped her wins tons of competitions, and lose even more. She will accept any challenge, even art, which she is horrible at. Although with this fun trait she excels in many sports.
/Artistic/
Tika is a very Artistic bean, she adores all forms of self-expression. And would die if graffiti was banned.
Last edited by Sethh on Tue May 20, 2014 8:36 am, edited 9 times in total.
quitting but keeping most of my pets, may gift stuff 2 friends
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShammySlyvmin » Fri May 16, 2014 4:09 pm

username: ShammySlyvmin
name: Muse
quirks: His worst quirk is staring at people or other beans. He randomly gets quiet in the middle of conversation and stares deep into their souls. Let's say they are creeped out by him now...
short personality Regardless of his creepy staring problem he listens to others very well. Well they do say the less you speak the more you hear and boy does he hear. Muse is good at coming up with ideas and good advice which he learned from others he met in his travels. Yes he likes to travel and have not found a place to settle down at yet. Only because he have not found the place which feels like home yet.
ShammySlyvmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zucci » Fri May 16, 2014 4:09 pm

username:
Zucci
name:
Hange "Warp" a version of "Hanji"
- Is obsessed with Science, but has a fear with the water
- Very "touchy", and likes to poke things around curiously
Warp uses it's spunky and bubbly attitude to mask it's real feelings, so often nobody knows the bean's exact mood. Hange has moodswings that causes it to turn happy one moment and sad the next second. It cannot tolerate children because they are "unpredictable" and it wants everything to be precise.
Call me Zucci or Zucchini !!
zucci

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malarkey » Fri May 16, 2014 4:10 pm

username: Sausage Cst
name: wip.
Reserve.
xxxxxxxxxflight rising / live
malarkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Fri May 16, 2014 4:25 pm

ry

username: S y k e s
name: Keaton.
quirks: only one or two please; keep near 450 words - 1. if someone sticks something in his face, he bites it. 2. wont eat odd number of food items.
short personality keep near 450 words. emotionless, trouble maker, cold.
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Fri May 16, 2014 4:28 pm

username: B L A Z E
name: Alura- From her blue and purple colored pelt.
1. She cannot stand public speaking
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me