Based on Click to view
Artist | Aloy | [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SK 41

Postby | Aloy | » Tue May 13, 2014 5:56 am

lines by 4everHallie, text above by Rondell
Shrimp Cats?! wrote:Shrimp Cats are curious animals so named because they have the front half of a cat and the back half of a shrimp. They're only a bit smaller than your average house cat, and usually live near the ocean, although they can go further inland for short periods of time as long as they don't dry out. Researchers have seen a variety of Shrimp Cats in all shapes, colors and sizes, but for some reason only a few near-white or completely white ones have been spotted...

A loosely koi based Shrimp Cat :3

Rules to this competition:
All text in your form must be black.
No images are allowed (including special characters that aren't needed).
Fill out the form with complete sentences except for your name, its name, and its gender.
Competition ends May 25.

Chiisai Ryuu wrote:[center]Username: Chiisai Ryuu
Shrimp Cat's name: Flash
Personality: Flash is a very skittish SK. She is overly friendly, but the next day she would run away. Er, swim away. Flash is named after my tortishell in real life, who shares these traits. Flash the SK is energetic and skrawny, her limbs nimble and swift. Although she is cuddling up to your side, she's about to run away the second time you see her!
Favorite book genre: Flash was always interested in human things whenshe found herself reading books. Her soft personality led her to poetry, enjoying compilations of it and even a small slip of paper holding a two liner. Flash, being tje curious thing she is, discovered sci-fi, fiction, nonfiction, fantasy, comic books! Besides her collections of poetry, she owns many a Science Fiction book, giving her the sense of bravery and adventure which she has not.
[/quote]
[/center]
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SK 41

Postby Siddy » Tue May 13, 2014 6:58 am

Username: Siddy
Shrimp Cat's name: Caesar
Personality: Very calm, but can be sassy toward other Skrimpkats. He mainly likes sitting on the banks of the Koi pond and waiting for some food, and also guarding the pond from Raccoons, and Cats who come o fish their tiny paws in the water. He also dusts the rocks off when they get covered with dirt. It deeply bothers him to see things that are dirty. He's also somewhat of a Germaphobic, which is another reason he avoids the creatures wandering around the pond.
Favorite book genre: The only Books that he ever reads, are Ficion, but to exact, he would die for a adventure book.
Last edited by Siddy on Tue May 13, 2014 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sid
She/They | Adult
Commissions always open!
Want to contact me? PM me!
DA, Instagram
Toyhouse, Art Examples
(<- Sig Art ->)
Siddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Szczur.ki » Tue May 13, 2014 6:58 am

Username: I ♥ warrior cats
Shrimp Cat's name: Leopard
Personality: Leopard is sometims teased by the other shrimp cats because of his name. He usually reads alone because books are his best friend... especially since his best friend dissapeared half a year ago and becausd of that he now has a bad temper. When he reads he dosn't feel alone, left out, abandoned he feels free. (I might add more if I think I need to)
Favorite book genre: Fiction. Leopard loves adventure books and especially ones about cats
♡ She/her ♡
ImageImageImageImageImage
I love Jerma985 and 39Daph!
Feasting . On . The . Guts . Of . Angels
Szczur.ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enderknux » Tue May 13, 2014 6:59 am

Username~ Skunky92
Cat's name~ Cocktail
Personality~ Funny and happy, hate girl drama and loves her friends, art, and books
Gender~ Girl
Favorite book genre~ Fiction/fantasy
enderknux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cj68607 » Tue May 13, 2014 7:05 am

how do I adopt it im a new player
cj68607

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanic; » Tue May 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Username: Chiisai Ryuu
Personality: Flash is a very skittish SK. She is overly friendly, but the next day she would run away. Er, swim away. Flash is named after my tortishell in real life, who shares these traits. Flash the SK is energetic and skrawny, her limbs nimble and swift. Although she is cuddling up to your side, she's about to run away the second time you see her!
Favorite book genre: Flash was always interested in human things whenshe found herself reading books. Her soft personality led her to poetry, enjoying compilations of it and even a small slip of paper holding a two liner. Flash, being tje curious thing she is, discovered sci-fi, fiction, nonfiction, fantasy, comic books! Besides her collections of poetry, she owns many a Science Fiction book, giving her the sense of bravery and adventure which she has not.
[/quote]
she/her scuba ravenclaw horned serpent prospit usa
oceanic;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Wed May 21, 2014 2:19 pm

cj68607 wrote:how do I adopt it im a new player

To adopt, you have to fill out the form I have on the first post. Then, when the competition is done, one person who filled out the form will win her/him.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Thu May 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Whoops, sorry for ending this a bit late. Anyway, the winner of this one is Chiisai Ryuu! Congrats :3 Take good care of her.

Chiisai Ryuu wrote:
Username: Chiisai Ryuu
[/quote]
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanic; » Thu May 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Thank you Orchid!<3