ECW #19 - Rosalie by Soruc

Based on Click to view
Artist Soruc [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

ECW #19 - Rosalie

Postby Soruc » Wed May 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Eastern Capricorns are strange creatures. They're predominantly canine, yet share some characteristics with Rams. The "Capricorn" part in their name is derived from the shape of the cub's horn; it hasn't curled up yet, and resembles a Capricorn horn. ECWs are hostile towards other species, and those of the same sex tend to be aggressive towards one another.
ECW's are mainly insectivores, favouring beetles and dragonflies, but capable of eating any insect in general. They are also carnivorous, and have small, but sharp fangs, and can take down prey such as cattle if teamed up. Chocolate isn't poisonous to ECW's, and are known to enjoy it.

Number 19! I'm getting famous faster than you think!
Last edited by Soruc on Wed May 07, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Why do you look so sad?" "I'm thinking about the economy"

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ECW #19 - Up for Adoption

Postby _Odessa_ » Wed May 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Username: _Odessa_
Name: Rosalie

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ECW #19 - Rosalie

Postby Soruc » Wed May 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Welp, you get her.
"Why do you look so sad?" "I'm thinking about the economy"

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ECW #19 - Rosalie

Postby _Odessa_ » Wed May 07, 2014 11:54 pm

Yay ^-^

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me