Based on Click to view
Artist lesbian [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khuma #58

Postby lesbian » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:16 am

rycia wrote:Image
A Khuma, is possibly the cutest thing you have ever seen.
Khumas', as you could probably already tell, are very small.
They have short hairy legs, fat hairy bodies, and gently arched backs.
Females and Males have distinct differences.
Females are smaller and have goats' udders.
Males are bigger and have small horns with poison sacks inside of them.
GSK have neither horns, nor udders and are very, very small.

Hi, this is my first Khuma as an official artist.
    I hope he's worthy of the rest of the lines<3

To win this little guy you need to tell me how you met him! c:
    Feel free to Jazz up the Form!<3

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Song:
    Story:
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khuma #58

Postby KaedeMaple » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:53 am

Username; KaedeMaple

Name; Louis {pronounced Loo-eee}

Gender; Male

Song; Illuminated by Hurts
[center][color=#4000FF]Why I chose the song; In the story his eyes open and he realizes that he must accept and get along with humans because they are everywhere. He also becomes attached to a human because of this and furthermore realizes that he can love a human, not in a romantic way, but in a brother-sister kind of relationship.

Story of how I met Louis;

{Louis's pov}
I was sitting at home, which, for me, is in the middle of the woods. Miles from civilization. I love it really, because there aren't any annoying people there. I despise humans. That's why I live in the middle of the forest and not some wretched pet.

I was broken out of my usual hating attitude/thoughts by what sounded like footsteps. They were too heavy to be a squirrel, too light to be a bear, but just right for an average human. My senses went into overdrive. I bolted out from under the large tree root I was taking shelter under and looked for the commotion.

There were two humans, one with brunette hair and the other with black hair. They looked to be female by the length of their hair, but I reprimanded my self with the thought that some of the male population decided to grow their hair out like that as well. For now until proven otherwise I'll call them female.

I stalked closer to them, so that I could hear what they were talking about.

"Hurry, the builders are coming soon. You know they'll just mow over anything they find. They don't care about animals. We've got to get at least one to safety." The brunette seemed to remind the girl with black hair. Builders? I thought. What builders? They're going to cut down the forest? Why?

"I know. There's one! What is that!" The black haired girl shouted, pointing at me. Startled, I bolted in the other direction, but I guess they were expecting that because the brunette was already there. I was going to fast, my momentum was too built up. I crashed right into her, knocking her down. I laid there on her legs while we were on the ground. It created a warming sensation, like I belonged there. I cringed.

No. Humans are dangerous, humans are sneaky, humans cannot be trusted. That's how you end up getting yourself killed. I reminded myself. I had to remind myself. I went to bolt, but she had already put her arms around me. Trapped. I was trapped. I struggled to get away but she had me in such a tight grip. I scratched her arm, leaving a long scratch from her elbow to her hand. It oozed a small amount of blood. I felt bad, I never hurt anyone, so I stopped struggling and went limp. She sighed in relief and stood up, carrying me in her arms. It was so warm, inviting, and comforting that I felt myself drifting and eventually falling asleep.

All gifs are not mine, nor am I claiming them as mine in any way.
Last edited by KaedeMaple on Mon May 05, 2014 8:35 am, edited 13 times in total.
Hi. I'm Kaede.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 15 gifts.
KaedeMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hello, SIR ALEC .

Postby Horse » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:53 am

meet SIR ALEC

username;; Horse

name;; Sir Alec

gender;; Male

song;; On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons

story;; Sprays of water wet Alec's pelt as he stood on the top of a slippery rock on top of a waterfall. He watched as waves seemed to roll down a cliff next to him and tumble into a large pool of waves. It was a long drop down, and, surely, not a drop for a khuma. The male started to panic, the waves suddenly getting rougher. As he cried for help, no one came. Alec stood there until-

A loud yowl awoke Alec as he blinked his eyes open, wide awake. It was one of his queens, who was too lazy to go and get food herself. She was forcing a nest mate to get her something to eat. "Don't you ever get anything yourself?" Alec spat as he rose to his paws. The queen turned to face Alec, a few feet away from him in a small, bright, flowery field. Alec was sure an outcast- the whole nest hated him. Maybe it was because of his attitude, or maybe his good - looks. Was it the way he acted- funny and outgoing but sometimes too crazy? Well, who knows, maybe the nest was just grumpy.

Alec was a smart khuma, one who was clever but also athletic and had good looks. You're probably asking why I haven't mentioned "Sir" in his name yet, eh? Well, you will find out why, be patient, my friend. The khumas won't hate him forever…

The queen hissed at Alec as she trotted up to him, her face infront of his. She narrowed her eyes at the khuma, challenging him. "I never see you helping out, now do I?" she lied, "Now get something done!" Alec pinned his ears back as he turned away, trotting across the field, past a thicket of trees, and to a river.

The khuma groaned as he flicked a pebble into the river with his long tail, eyes stinging. What did he do wrong?

Three kits were playing across the river, pawing each other and splashing each other on the shoreline of the river. Alec sat down to watch, his paws touching the water. The khuma lay down on the shore, his eyes quickly closing. Dreams drifted back into his mind...

Alec stood a rock again, vivid images of water rolling down a huge cliff coming back to him. He was by the waterfall again. calling for help, he realized the tide became more rough as minutes past, and soon turned his head to see a khuma that looked somewhat like him… Exactly like him! It was a mirror of himself.

As the dream faded, Alec could hear some real shouts for help… The dream was an omen. Jumping to his paws, the khuma's eyes focused on one of the kits that was playing with two others earlier- and that kit was on the rock- in front of the waterfall. It was his job to save the khuma kit.

Alec began to dart down the river bank towards the khuma, his paws sinking into the muddy surface of the shoreline. "Hey!" he cried to the kit, trying to get his attention, "Over here!" The kit franticly turned, but said nothing, his eyes looking into Alec's. Alec paused for a moment before jumping into the water, grabbing onto a few smaller rocks for a good grip against the strong current. "Kit, you have to jump onto my back!" he [Alec] cried to the kit, but the kit refused to move, "Trust me.. Please."

Head turning to look down the cliff the direction the water was flowing, the kit had no choice but to try to jump. He took a step forward on the rock, his little paws shaking, but out of coldness. The kit soon took a giant leap, a few drips of water flying after him as he landed on Alec's back.

Alec started to turn back, relief filling him as he inched closer towards the shore. The large khuma gripped onto some mud as he was raised out of the water, and gently dipped his head so the kit could get down. And, instead of letting the kit walk, Alec carried him back to the nest, and all of the khumas stared at him in shock but were thankful.

After the kit was put down, he [the kit] nudged Alec and raced back to his mother who licked his cheek. Some khumas gathered around the kit while the others- including the queens- crowded around Alec and began to call him ''Sir Alec'' instead of 'Alec'. All Alec wanted was to fit in, and now he did. He finally had a nest to call "family".

~

Last edited by Horse on Mon May 05, 2014 2:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:59 am

Thank you!<3
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vexious » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:15 pm

Username: Kittycat56
Name: Jazz.
Song: In Fact.
Story: He Is Sweet And Loving Nature Only Wearing His Smile. On The Inside He Is Breaking And No One Knows Why.
Vexious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeltears. » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:22 am

Username: Oh My Gods
Name: Skylarc (Sky-Lark)
Song: If I had you~Adam Lambert
Story: WIP
ImageImageImageImageImage
angeltears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fable; » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:42 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name ;; this adorable khuma's name is méritant,
meaning worthy. This means he is worthy of
his looks and artist who made him. He is also
worthy of all his good qualities from his personality.
gender ;; méritant is male.
song ;; ways to go- grouplove
story ;; méritant was born on a quiet, sunny day.
His father and mother did not love him, for he was
different from them- he had horns. He wasn't cared
for well, and he was laid aside to go away because
no one cared about him. This gave méritant severe
heartbreak and loneliness, so he escaped. He ran,
far away, his colors standing out, to a clearing
where he now resides. the clearing is light and
beautiful, with trees, hollows, and more.
username ;; AJEarthsquared

Last edited by fable; on Mon May 05, 2014 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Thu May 01, 2014 7:39 am

Hiya! When is this going to end? I'm just wondering so I can get my story done in time cx }}
    I go by Horse! I'm a chill person who enjoys
    making music and writing. I love animals and
    horseback ride, which explains the username.
    I'm not too active. I may be slow to respond.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Fri May 02, 2014 9:32 pm

On the fourth of may! c:
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Sun May 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Bump. Finishing in 20-24 hours. c:
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items