Based on Click to view
Artist Bebop [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Purrthea #25 - Adult

Postby Bebop » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:14 am

What is a Purrthea?

A Purrthea, or Purr for short, is a large feline creature. They have oversized fangs and long fluffy coats and eat pretty much whatever they can get their paws on. However the most fascinating thing about Purrtheas is the culture that they have formed, mainly their rituals involving tea. When a Purrthea reaches 3 years of age, the part of its brain that controls teleportation finishes growing. At that point a Purrthea is allowed to go on a journey into the human world and bring back a teacup. Purrtheas are not forced to undergo this challenge, but a Purrthea will not be officially recognized as an adult until it proves itself by obtaining a teacup. When a Purrthea decides to leave the cave of its parents, it must venture into the human world again and obtain a teapot of its own. Most Purrtheas prefer to live in their own world, but some prefer to live in the world of humans. Of those that live in the world of humans, ever fewer have contact with humans. But who knows, maybe someday you will have an encounter with a Purrthea.

Main Thread

These edits were fun to do.
Name undecided, I need to research.
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me