Artist shibuki [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
89 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by anime

JBD # 704 winner!!

Postby shibuki » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:56 am

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

its springtime here so i made a bee themed jbd!!!
    to win, give them a name and say what their favorite part of spring is in 300 words or less uwu
    no extras, decorating your form is fine

edit

ends 24 hours the first post of page eleven (no forms after the first post on page eleven)

edit

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE REALLY BAD ENTOMOPHOBIA SO I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF THERE WERENT PICTURES OF BUGS ON YOUR FORMS >O< (drawings and graphics are fine, but no pictures of real bugs)
Last edited by shibuki on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
(★╹▽╹)/ bec | they/them | lesbian | ISFP \(╹▽╹★)

☆ today's a great day for sun, smiling, and supporting girls who like girls ☆

characters | artshop

shibuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD # 704

Postby Pi. » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:56 am

Nectar's absolute favorite part of spring is going to the park to blow bubbles. She is fascinated by bubbles, and loves how odd they are are, how they seem to augment reality and how funny they look in general. When she looks through a bubble, its like she is looking into a whole other world; one where everything is out of proportion. Aside from this simply blowing bubbles is a hoot. There is alway the competition of who can blow the biggest bubble, or who can pop the bubble first. As childish as it seems, Nectar is after all a child, and this is one part of spring she cannot go without.
Last edited by Pi. on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malarkey » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:57 am

◤ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ◥

"Hi there!" the bee-colored bean walked up to you with a friend-
ly smile on her face. "I'm Abeille!" She said in a sweet little girl's
voice. "My name means bee in french!" Abeille giggled, whispering
"Allons chercher des abeilles!"

Qu'est-ce qu'elle aime sur ressort!
Abeille loves everything about spring, but down near a creek she ke-
eps bees! Abeille is a bee-keeper. She loves the things, you'll often
find her picking flowers -the whole thing, roots too! - and hurry-
ing off through fields of grass and flowers. Whenever it's stor-
my, Abielle locks the bees all into the Hive, she knows
the exact amount of bees in the hive, and will wait for them if one
is missing. They all have names, all have a favorite flower,
and even have honeycombs assigned to them! There are exact-
ly 367 bees in the colony.

please listen to when judging. c;
◣ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ◢
Last edited by malarkey on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxflight rising / live
malarkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:57 am

reserve
      Making flower crowns
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:58 am

Gwenyn
.: "Bee" in Welsh :.

Female

Gwenyn loves the springtime because the trees grow their leaves and flowers to their true beauty. When the flowers bloom and leaves are at their fullest, Gwenyn can easily hide from the rest of the world. She loves to climb up and snug herself tightly in a hollow between the branches.
Last edited by AustrianAce on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freckledfangirl » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:58 am

the  flower  picker

name;;

this gal's name is beatrice, or she can also go by bea

favorite thing about spring;;

beatrice really loves to wake up in the morning, bright and early.
hop into a dress and sneak outside. she then runs through the woods to the field.
she brings her favorite basket and picks flowers all day long. she tosses the
flowers into the basket, and then runs back home just in time for lunch. bea
then tosses the flowers onto the table and finishes her lunch. then if she's not sleepy,
she'll usually throw the flowers into a vase fully of water, or make daisy crowns for herself
or either her cat, honeysuckle. then she'll take a really long nap and then get ready for dinner,
get ready for bed, sleeps, then wakes up to do it all again. she just really loves all the
gorgeous flowers that spring has provided for her. and she reaaallly loves when she holds
the flowers up to her nose and they make her nose tickle.
Last edited by freckledfangirl on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
i am extremely inactive here. find me here. vv

instagram + vine

also im love live trash
freckledfangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyBee » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:58 am

Lillja ♥ Female

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Lillja’s favorite part of spring is when the gloomy clouds of winter melt away into the clear blue sky. She celebrates when she can finally see the baby blue colors of the sky and the white fluffy clouds streaking through the clear blue. She became enthralled with the sight of the clouds melting away when she became sad at the sight of the sad, dreary sky that was so burdened with snow, her mother took her outside one day and let her sit on the dull looking grass, only to watch the gray clouds blow away in the spring breeze. The sunlight chased away the gloomy clouds and made way for the white puffy ones that looked like animals as she watched it all unfold before her.

The sheer wonder that came over the little Bean was overwhelming, she babbled to her mom about how the sunlight scared away the angry clouds and made the happy ones come.
Last edited by IzzyBee on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
IzzyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discombobulated » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:58 am

pictures (c) original owners
layout (c) me
song lyrics (c) all time low
JBD's (c) hiccup
design by shibuki
male "clover or rye"

█████████ █ ↷ ↷

when i wake up the [ DREAM ] isn't done ➴ ➴
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i wanna see your face ↷
and know i made it ♡ H O M E ♡

(296 words)
Ryker’s first memory as a young bean is sitting outside in the park with his grandmother, talking and laughing, sharing stories and searching for clovers. His grandmother would bring always pull out the most delicious treats from her pouch and they would munch on them while sorting through the millions of clovers in the park to find that one special clover with four leaves. Even though he was very young and his grandmother is long gone he still vividly remembers how he would jump up and run around, giggling happily when they would find one.

Even now Ryker still goes to the park when the first signs of spring start to show to lie on his stomach in the soft damp grass and comb through the millions of clovers starting to sprout to find the one with four leaves. He never finds one on the first day, or the second, in fact most times it takes him most of spring to find one but every time he has some spare time on his hands he always goes and tries. It has become his goal to find at least one every spring. When he does find one he always puts in is a scrapbook filled with clovers from past years. He calls it his “good luck” book and it is his most prized possession.

Ryker likes doing this because he loves the calmness of it. Sometimes when he’s had a busy week, well as busy as a child can get, he loves the tranquility of his ritual. Sometimes he even brings friends to do it with him and he enjoys laughing and talking and just spending time with his friends. Overall it is just a perfect spring ritual for him and it reminds him of his grandmother.

if nothing is T R U E
what more can i do ? xxxxxxxxxxxx i am still ↷
[ PAINTING FLOWERS ] for you

↻ ↻ █ █████████

Last edited by discombobulated on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
Started my first year of university recently and I'm very busy. Sorry for any delays in rp replies or anything else.

════════════════════

Avatar and Ryrus family portrait drawn by Todd <3
Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yipp_Trip » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:58 am

-
-
-
-

Name - Stanley
Gender - male

-
    -
    -
    -

-
    -
    Favorite thing about spring - Stanley loves the rain that comes with the season. He enjoys the pitter-patter of rain on the leaves and flowers; the scent of the air just after a rain shower. In the middle of a downpour, he goes out and plays in the rain, splashing around in the new puddles and streams. The rain washes his stress and troubles away, he feels so relaxed and free of all the problems in his life. The rain brings life and happiness to the forest. It washes away the dirt and brings a new start. Stanley lives for those rainy days, to go out have an adventure and enjoy life.
Last edited by Yipp_Trip on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
Yipp_Trip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 am

res <3
Pet's name: Rhys