Hollowback #16. by Running Fern

Based on Click to view
Artist Running Fern [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hollowback #16.

Postby Running Fern » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:00 am

Not quite sure how I will judge this, but I think Most entertaining/interesting story will win!

Forum! <3
  • Username:
  • Hollow's name:
  • Hollow's Gender:
  • Hollow's "friends" name:
  • Hollow's "friends" Gender:
  • How did this hollow find its friend?: (this only has to be a short paragraph or so!)

End date will be April 30th! or if I get 7 complete forums
Last edited by Running Fern on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sup, Used to be Blank Canvas.
Just a plant person wandering my way through life
Starting school to be an airplane mechanic soon, not super active.
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hollowback #16.

Postby dogish » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:49 am

reserve if i may >3
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:55 am

Username:
☯Nickety_Wolf

Hollow's name:
Milky Way

Hollow's Gender:
Female
How Could You Not Tell ?

Hollow's "friends" name:
Butters'

Hollow's "friends" Gender:
Female

How did this hollow find its friend?: (this only has to be a short paragraph or so!)

Hope Its Fine To Do It Over A Paragraph or some short sentences. . .

What Happened ?. . . What Have I Witnessed ?

Milky Way was walking around in a forest near pastures, sometimes she would go over their to confront some of the beast that live their but today she wanted to just watch them. Slowly she weaved her way through bushes and low-hanging branches just to get a good view. Pricking both ears she looked around and spotted only two of the beast, both grazing on some tender, green, grass. Suddenly an ear-splitting cry struck her ears making her fall completely backwards, " What. Was. THAT ?!?" Milky Way cried out her ears stinging as if one-hundred bees' had come into her ear and stung it over-and-over. Jumping up she wobbled around, stunned from the loud cry out, slowly she was regaining her thoughts again which seemed like they had scattered all over. Walking over and slipping through the wooden fence of the Pastures she glanced around and saw the two beast that had been grazing were now gone, but where ? With a small sniff of the air she detected a strange scent and pin-pointed the aroma coming from a large red truck, rusted and old with a large cage-like thing on the back. " Hmm. . . Lets find out what's going on. " she muttered to herself while stalking forward to another side of the pasture. " What the- " she stopped herself mid-sentence and stared in horror as they were loading up the cage-thing in the back of the truck with small versions of the beast, babies even. " What are they DOING ?" she cried out in terror to see the small things letting out cries of terror as they were shoved inside of the truck. With a small cry herself she hid in a bush her ears pinned against her head as she watched, helpless of doing anything but watching in fear and sadness.

// Once the truck had loaded up and driven off. . . //

The Survivor.

With a small whine she sat up, her whole mind was spinning at what she had witnessed and she wanted to run from this place until she couldn't run anymore. . . and thats what she was just going to do, run and run for her life. She started to run off until she heard a small cry from behind her when she had been just about to jump into the forest. Turning around she saw a small stubby little beast trying to follow her. " Huh. . . " With a small confused whine she padded forward and watched as it tripped at her feet and she realized it had escaped from the truck or maybe hid from it and they hadn't found it or even noticed it was missing. She fell down and watched as it cried out to her, probably scared after seeing the others being taken away. Looking around she noticed that this little creature wouldn't survive out here on this empty place now, not while it was still this young. Then with a small sigh she stood it up and started to walk slowly away, waiting for the clumsy thing to catch up. Then she realized she was taking this creature in, it would travel by her and she would have to wait for it. . . but who cared ? Not her. Usually she would love company for long trips. . . and this little thing seemed perfect for her needs.
Last edited by yeena on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeena / any pronouns / borzoi enthusiast

[art by sleepycalicos]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Running Fern » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 am

OK~ I just got it aproved so now for the Un-Veiling! dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun..... TADA!
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Running Fern » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:43 am

Boop ^
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Running Fern » Wed May 07, 2014 7:11 am

_Jaffa_S_ wrote:Username:
☯Nickety_Wolf

Hollow's name:
Milky Way

Hollow's Gender:
Female
How Could You Not Tell ?

Hollow's "friends" name:
Butters'

Hollow's "friends" Gender:
Female

How did this hollow find its friend?: (this only has to be a short paragraph or so!)

Hope Its Fine To Do It Over A Paragraph or some short sentences. . .

What Happened ?. . . What Have I Witnessed ?

Milky Way was walking around in a forest near pastures, sometimes she would go over their to confront some of the beast that live their but today she wanted to just watch them. Slowly she weaved her way through bushes and low-hanging branches just to get a good view. Pricking both ears she looked around and spotted only two of the beast, both grazing on some tender, green, grass. Suddenly an ear-splitting cry struck her ears making her fall completely backwards, " What. Was. THAT ?!?" Milky Way cried out her ears stinging as if one-hundred bees' had come into her ear and stung it over-and-over. Jumping up she wobbled around, stunned from the loud cry out, slowly she was regaining her thoughts again which seemed like they had scattered all over. Walking over and slipping through the wooden fence of the Pastures she glanced around and saw the two beast that had been grazing were now gone, but where ? With a small sniff of the air she detected a strange scent and pin-pointed the aroma coming from a large red truck, rusted and old with a large cage-like thing on the back. " Hmm. . . Lets find out what's going on. " she muttered to herself while stalking forward to another side of the pasture. " What the- " she stopped herself mid-sentence and stared in horror as they were loading up the cage-thing in the back of the truck with small versions of the beast, babies even. " What are they DOING ?" she cried out in terror to see the small things letting out cries of terror as they were shoved inside of the truck. With a small cry herself she hid in a bush her ears pinned against her head as she watched, helpless of doing anything but watching in fear and sadness.

// Once the truck had loaded up and driven off. . . //

The Survivor.

With a small whine she sat up, her whole mind was spinning at what she had witnessed and she wanted to run from this place until she couldn't run anymore. . . and thats what she was just going to do, run and run for her life. She started to run off until she heard a small cry from behind her when she had been just about to jump into the forest. Turning around she saw a small stubby little beast trying to follow her. " Huh. . . " With a small confused whine she padded forward and watched as it tripped at her feet and she realized it had escaped from the truck or maybe hid from it and they hadn't found it or even noticed it was missing. She fell down and watched as it cried out to her, probably scared after seeing the others being taken away. Looking around she noticed that this little creature wouldn't survive out here on this empty place now, not while it was still this young. Then with a small sigh she stood it up and started to walk slowly away, waiting for the clumsy thing to catch up. Then she realized she was taking this creature in, it would travel by her and she would have to wait for it. . . but who cared ? Not her. Usually she would love company for long trips. . . and this little thing seemed perfect for her needs.

OMG! So Sorry everyone~! for got about this.... any way~! ☯Nickety_Wolf you win! :)
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me