Based on Click to view
Artist Kaizoku [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerssert #183 - Winner!

Postby Kaizoku » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:54 pm

A male deer similar to my custom!
This is going to be an impress me contest! You can use my deer in your form as a crush, friend etc. if you would like, but you don't have to.
Also, that's meant to be an amulet or something in his mouth cx
Anyway, as I said, it's an impress me contest, but you must include the following two things:
Name
Gender (male, no changing)

Apart from that, you can do whatever you want. c: Prettying up is allowed and encouraged.
Good luck!
End date: April 25th
Last edited by Kaizoku on Mon May 19, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #183

Postby Novi » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:56 pm

ahhh, reserved ; 3 ; I'm a sucker for scars mixed with brown pelts.
name;; either Aleksei or Viktor.
Last edited by Novi on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:54 am

I'm going to withdraw. I've found another deersert and I already have a male. Good luck to all the other participants!
Last edited by ophanimera on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manakete » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:43 am

definitely reserving with the name Rath

Dropping out. Don't feel this one anymore. Good luck to all who enter!
Last edited by Manakete on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sing with me a song of birthrights and love
The light scatters to the sky above..."

5/17/15 - He told me he loves me. I love him, too.
He's the Ruby to my Sapphire and the only thing I want.
ImageImage
League of Legends - Exalt of Ylisse
Flight Rising - Manakete (#2599)
Tumblr - brute-tigrex

"Dawn breaks through the moon, white as a bone
Lost in thoughts, all alone."
Manakete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my  own  HERO

Postby Satiine » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:11 am

Had to drop out due to time issues >-<
Last edited by Satiine on Sat May 03, 2014 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Satiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeavingCSgoodbye » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:21 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entrant's Username;;
    Hello My Name is { Cryaotic } but you can call me Cry if you want. I'm Currently an Non-Owner of these adopts and I've been trying to get my hands on some of them I really Liked but they were Mostly adopted so After seeing this boy I wanted to go inside the screen and Take him home with me anyways Lets Get to Know this boy...Who's name is Luce.
    Deerssert's Name;;
    This Deerssert's Name is Luce meaning "Light" I Named him these because His design makes me think of light, Brightness, the sun anything that goes by bright Makes me Think of this Boy so I Gave him a Name that Fit's perfectly to my opinion.
    Deerssert's Gender;;
    Luce is A Male and will always be a Male, Even if I Had a choice..He will be a Male since everything screams Masculine.
    Predicted Personality;;
    Luce in Five word's is Confident, Charming, Imaginative, Mature, Responsible and I'll Describe Them.

Luce Had been a Confident Lad ever since he was Little. He Never showed no sign of fear whenever sometimes dangerous came along and would Mostly try to defeat them or Tell them to stop even when he was a Teen and He still Had that Confidence in him and still today. He Doesn't show no sign of fear, You see but deep inside he has the Fear Locked up inside of him because he does truly care and does Fear of things...Dangerous Things. Luce Is also a Charming Boy, He Likes to Flash smiles at them and Likes to be really attractive but Luce is looking for the right feminine..Someone who he thinks that will fit perfectly inside of his heart. Another Trait Luce has is being Imaginative...He Most Likely wonders away from his friends so he can be alone on top of the hill so that the sun or sunset could beam on his Short pelt which causes him to Imagine..Imagine about Amazing creations, The special Gal, Cool and amazing new accessories he will find and so much more but sometimes he imagines the masculine...You see Grows nightmares when he isn't sleeping and he can't snap out of it until he hides Sometimes, He grows marks Of some sorts even some scratches or scars and I'll tell you the story of some scars he had Gotten from his Imaginations Anyways Another Trait Luce Has is being Mature, Mostly because His Mother or Father would give him a small kick in the leg that hurt so he soon realized to be more Mature instead of getting into trouble most of the time and well it works, Yet He does kind of get Into trouble some of the time whenever he is around his Friends. Finally The Last and Final Trait Luce has is Being Responsible, He Grew up with this trait once he was a Teen and had always been responsible ever since, He makes sure he never loses things and If he does he suddenly has a nervous break down so he mostly keeps somewhere that he could find it.
    Luce's History;;
    I Remember Opening my eyes for the first time to see a Female Doe staring at me, Smiling while a Big Buck stood beside her with a mighty smile on his Face then I felt something nudge my torso, It was my Mom who soon nudged my legs causing my Front legs to buckle and tangle up while I Faced Planted in the air, Only my hind legs stood firmly onto the Ground. I Released an small Bleat before I Soon stood on all fours but it only lasted A Minute because I felt myself hit the ground again but my mother Said.."Keep Trying my little Boy..You Can do it." so I put my front leg's firmly onto the ground before doing my hind legs and That's when I felt a sudden instinct, I started walking fine but would trip a Few times and Now My Life...Was Beginning.

I Stood next to my new friends, Glancing at some of our other friends who were doing dangerous stuff..And well I Knew better from getting in trouble but my parent's...they weren't here so They couldn't possible punish me by any sort. But one time I got my parent's scared after almost drowning in the lake from a Dare. But I Guess I'm Fine now I Turned my head to spot another Teenage Gal About my age, She was Indeed pretty Some thought she was my twin but That Couldn't be Right anyways I Felt my Heart Melting as He Gazed at her while her hair Rolled down to her Shoulders. I Stepped back from my friends and Bounded off so I didn't show no emotion because I felt like I was about to Blow as I Galloped up the Hill, I Finally came to a Halt. My Body grew tired and Caused me to bring myself down as I Closed my eyes and Images of the Girl Who Just made a Smile always appear but as I Grew Closer she faded away soon I Heard someone Scream I Ran as Fast as I could but it kept changing directions suddenly I felt something Drag my Ear but As I Whipped my cranium to see who it was nothing but razor sharp claws raked my eyes, I Screamed in agony forgetting about being frighten until I was dragged into complete Emptiness

I Finally Awoken from the Terrible Imagination, I felt fine and I Knew nothing happened but my Stomach felt weird before I felt A Wet trickle from My Eye for a second I Thought I was Crying but I tasted it and I was Bleeding Badly Suddenly I started Panicking but I knew better so I galloped down the Hill some Kids Ran to see how I Got An X marked cut on my eye even the girl was Following but I Ran towards my Parents, they Panicked and Told everybody to Back away an go home so they did anyways the Cut Healed and I reveled a Scar but I still had my friends and thought about the Beautiful girl. I never told them about my Imagination about the Beast that Clawed my eye but when I Kept daydreaming of some sort, I would Run and Hide And I would be Perfectly fine until...My Parents Died. They Died from an Unknown But Deadly sickness and I kept daydreaming about them wanting them back but I Grew More scars, some were bruises and others were Just small scratches but I was fine without my Parents but I would weep in the corner at times when I think about them.

Anyways I'm older now, This Girl...The Girl That Makes my heart Melts Is the same age as me, I'm Happy I Still know what she looks like. I need to know her name, I Just can't help but smile when I look at her although I'm not scared anymore..I Just Feel nervous around her because she's Beautiful...The most beautiful Gal I have ever met now I'm off...Off to fight that Beast.
    How he got the amulet
Last edited by LeavingCSgoodbye on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

☆☆☆
"Being able to work hard is the
best talent of all."
He/Him
見ぬが花

To do list-

LeavingCSgoodbye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cliffhanger » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:59 am

Resssss <3
Closed for commissions • Closed for art trades.
You can also find me on dA and FR

Cliff - In search for another planet, ciao
Cliffhanger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:31 am

The adopter
Hello, I'm SoulFireWolf. I am a current nonowner who is looking to own a Deerssert. When I first saw him, I wanted to own this handsome boy, he is so flipping handsome. I love the brown base he has, its just perfect. I also love the markings on him, they're simply amazing. Some common questions you may ask are what will I do if I win him? I will definitely role play him all the time, make art of him, and take great care of him. I promise I won't let you down, and care for this guy forever.
Pledge:
I, SoulFireWolf, solemnly swear to take care of this handsome Deerssert. I promise to make art of him, roleplay him all the time, and find him many friends. I will do my best to care for -Name-, and never turn away from him. If I manage to break my promise, you have every right to put this Deersserr up for adoption once again.

◤___________________________________________________________________________________◥
Name
Niran
Niran is an Arabic name meaning Flames
I chose this name because when I look at Niran the markings he has remind me so much like fire. Also, with the personality i had for him I thought it would be fitting.

Nickname
Nire
Sex preference
Straight;; he prefers Females and only females.
birthday
Hex codes
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Art
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝

◣_________________________________________________________________________________________________◢
Normal Physical appearance

Anthro Physical appearance

✦Fire
✦ Adventure
✦ Danger
✦ His home
✦ The ladies ;)
✦ heat
✦ morning
✦ sunsets
✦ sun rises
✦ his friends
Dislikes

✗ Time
✗ the cold
✗ being alone
✗ reading
✗ being indoors

Favorites

Item
his amulet
Number
Color
orange
Season
Spring
Song
-

Fears
-Drowning
-water
-bees
---
Habits
-setting things on fire
-
---

Movie
-
sport
-
Collection
-
Fruit
-
instrument
-
Tree
-

Strengths

Wishes

Weaknesses

Dreams

Personality

Brave

Adventurous

Focused

Pyromaniac

Excitable

athletic

Determined

By: Me <3

Collections

>>Feathers
>> Sharp things
>> Shiny things
>> valuable things

Items
WIP

◤___________________________________________________________________________________◥
Last edited by Chimericect on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:58 am

name ;; Enki
name meaning ;; "Derived from Sumerian en-ki "lord of the earth" (though maybe originally from en-kur "lord of the underworld"). Enki, called Ea by the Babylonians, was the Sumerian god of water and wisdom and the keeper of the me, the divine laws."
gender ;; male
Last edited by dogish on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonder; » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Columbus
    ----

He wanted to conquer the world
    [161] Once upon a time, far across the great ocean there lived a little boy named Christopher. The city in which he lived was called Genoa. It was on the coast of the great sea, and from the time that little Christopher could first remember he had seen boats come and go across the water. I doubt not that he had little boats of his own which he tried to sail, or paddle about on the small pools near his home.
    Soon after he was old enough to read books, which in those days were very scarce and very much valued, he got hold of an account of the wonderful travels of a man named Marco Polo. Over and over again little Christopher read the marvelous stories told by this old traveler, of the strange cities which he had seen and of the dark-colored people whom he had met; of the queer houses; of the wild and beautiful animals he had encountered; of the jewels and perfumes and flowers which he had come across.

Christopher was a rather weird child in others eyes, no one really understanding his wish to sail the world. Why would you leave the comfort of home to search for something so far away? It was madness, nothing else.

Dropping out, sending my luck to all other participants! c:
Last edited by sonder; on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sonder;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me